Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,496 members, 7,947,970 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Who Is Closest To God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Closest To God? (691 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Which Popular Bible Character Are You Closest To? / Which Man Of God In Nigeria Is The Closest To Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Closest To God? by huxley(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2010
Is your Pastor closer to God than you? Does he/she know more about God than you? Does he/she know the mind of God better than you? Does God have a special ear for pastors?
Re: Who Is Closest To God? by noetic16(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2010
huxley:

Is your Pastor closer to God than you? Does he/she know more about God than you? Does he/she know the mind of God better than you? Does God have a special ear for pastors?

I dont have a pastor, so there is no basis for comparison . . . . .are u an enemy of God?
Re: Who Is Closest To God? by jagunlabi(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2010
noetic16:

I dont have a pastor, so there is no basis for comparison . . . . .are u an enemy of God?
GOD has no enemy because it does not have an ego. Only ignorant and egoic beings like some jewish deities that i know and some ignorant human beings have enemies, because their egos need enemies to feed off on. grin
Re: Who Is Closest To God? by jesus3: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2010
what gives u such impression that God doesnt have enemy(s)? Do u know God?
jagunlabi:

GOD has no enemy because it does not have an ego. Only ignorant and egoic beings like some jewish deities that i know and some ignorant human beings have enemies, because their egos need enemies to feed off on. grin
Re: Who Is Closest To God? by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2010
We are all close to God and could be as close to God as wanna be.
If you draw close to Him, He will draw close to you.
Re: Who Is Closest To God? by jagunlabi(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2010
jesus.:

what gives u such impression that God doesnt have enemy(s)? Do u know God?
I don't have to personally know God to know that it has no enemies. If GOD is an intangible, a spirit, a force of creation, almighty, omnipotent, omnipresent, omnibenevolent, omniscient, the alpha and the omega, the creator of the whole universe and all therein . . . .   HOW CAN SUCH A BEING HAVE ENEMIES??!!

Such a being would have evolved way beyond the ego to have all those "omnis" as it's titles, hence it cannot have enemies. Only beings who have not evolved beyond the ego become enemies of others, as well as have enemies of their own, because spiritually, they are unevolved.

(1) (Reply)

God Vs Allah - A very good analysis, take the time to watch all 5 parts. / Where Is Pilgrim.1? / The Lasting Noahic Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.