Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,140 members, 7,970,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:34 AM

Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! (3430 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by Linguist(f): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2010
He asked for it, then I think He is prepared to face it. let Him dance to the tune.
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by splashbaby(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
MrPrsdent:

he tried to kill innocent people in ALLAH's name,didnt he?
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by sizzlers(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2010
I think that IBB Issue should be looked into.
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by bobokelly(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
There is no pity for , since he is ready to die along with the passenger on board, he should be given a death sentence by hanging OLORI BURUKU OMO-ALE, OLOSHI, WERE OPONU, DAFT
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by Linusman(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2010
Clerics should be sincere and Godly in their sermons. Mutallab is a victim of wrong information, motivation and direction. Please look beyond the man to the corrupters of his mind, then your angers would have been more appropriately directed.
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by idifu(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2010
Linusman Mutallab is old enuff to know what is wrong and what is rite so stop blaming it on some Zap.e.d cleric sermon abi u be hin friend or cousin?
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by uzoegbu(m): 1:25am On Apr 14, 2010
Abdulmutallab if say ney Aso Rock you target i 4 the happy i swear
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by mamagee3(f): 1:26am On Apr 14, 2010
I wonder why it wasn't in the news. . .

I heard some white men/women were angry because he's being tried in a military Court. grin

Lokks like they're beginning to love him.
grin
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by tunde1200(m): 5:43am On Apr 14, 2010
this boy is a disgrace to himself ,nation ,islam,father. haba fear GOD almighty quran did not thought us like this
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by sayso: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2010
mama-gee:

I wonder why it wasn't in the news. . .

I heard some white men/women were angry because he's being tried in a military Court. grin

Lokks like they're beginning to love him.
grin

they should know that bomb is a military material.
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by emmydee(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2010
idiot. big idiot.
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by teskyg: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2010
He had too much comfort.If he had watch plates,dead bodies,do security work and roam the street of UK to pay for his school fees,any fool wouldn't have deceived him to kill innocent people.

It is not an issue of 77 Virgins,The goat can afford to pay 77 virgins here on earth to suck his fragile dick, or except he know something we don't know,aljana cunt sweet pass earth cunt, ha ha ,

There is no peace for the wicked, Don't feel sorry for his Dad,such people must have cheated people to get rich.It is pay back time, spending so much on his son while alot of people live in abject poverty.His rent alone in the UK can bulit an estate of 1000 rooms in Nigeria and take alot of families from the street,

The wicked will always pay back, it is crunch time, Dont weep for him, let him die slowly, dan iska
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2010
Over fed agric chicken dat is ready 2 b slaughtered
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by gReenmAn(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2010
I am sure all the heady, slobbering fanatical frenzy that edged him on to kill almost 200 people at a go must have cleared by now that he's all alone in his little cell.

It's the same frenzy that make people remorselessly kill other human beings in Jos in the name of religion.

It's getting to a point where Nigeria should take a cue from France and ban all untoward public display of (Islamic) religiosity. This will help in curbing extremism by making it unfashionable and politically incorrect . . . but that's not gonna happen, I know embarassed
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by Kennyinusa(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2010
Guys you dont judge like that. It could happen to any of us , you dont know it could be a treat to life that he eventually grew in and undertook the training. Pls dont nail him. We guys may understand better maybe when you are given a chance at least to speak to him. Pls this guy is human , he aint a goat. And for his father what would you have done?. Life is good so enjoy it to the fullest. Am out
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by AroOkigbo(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2010
kulyie:

Over fed agric chicken dat is ready 2 b slaughtered
Anything wey man jam, na him luck.
This ties to the state of our nation,
Younger Afgans/Iraqis could have done a better job and leave no trace(s).
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by chelseabmw(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2010
[size=13pt]May ur sould rest in peace as u live,stay and eat with the devil[/size]
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by chelseabmw(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2010
[size=13pt]May ur sould rest in peace as u live,stay and eat with the devil[/size]
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by javalove(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2010
Mutallab is on his own. . .

Anyone abusing Islam and Muslims because of this guy is just plain stupid. . .

And his father is no hero!!!! He should be jailed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by nas00(m): 5:33am On Apr 15, 2010
Farouk go know say A/C no be fan
Im go hear am for 'Fox River', abi na Guantanamo? grin grin grin
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by favouredjb(f): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2010
dobodobo:

Even Oyinbo prison better pass people suffering on Lagos street, only if they could bring am come kirikiri

is ur user name wat i fink it is in yoruba? shocked
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by jaru2100: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2010
Allah is the greatest and have all power to fight for himself he create use and he is not asking us to fight for him if u say Allah tell s u to kill u are on ur own or do u have more power than him the guy no think well,
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by igboboy1(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2010
jaru2100:

Allah is the greatest and have all power to fight for himself he create use and he is not asking us to fight for him if u say Allah tell s u to kill u are on your own or do u have more power than him the guy no think well,

stop lying
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by Amjustme: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2010
This guy's father is questionable; there is nothing il do dat wil make my dad report me 2 common local Nigerian police. Whatever is his judgement he deserves it and must face it cos he was caught. Its such a pity dat we cld be brainwashed by religious leaders in such a silly way.
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by SlamDunk(m): 2:44am On Apr 17, 2010
Its gud dat he's back in court now dat his washed brain wld av come back to normal to rly feel d grievance of his actions. 77 virgins ma butt. na so virgin plenty reach 4 heaven? Hw i wish he'l spnd d rest of his miserable life in a prison worse dan sona. n i stl dnt knw y sme girls stl trip 4 d stupid moda4kah. OMÓ ALÈ
Re: Abdulmutallab Returns To Court ! by DereI(f): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2010
""SILENCE"""

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Anti-itsekiri — Jonathan / I Did Not Make A First Class So I Cannot Take Nigeria To The Moon- Jonathan / [graphical] Violence Outbreaks In South Africa As Black Foreigners Are Attacked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.