Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,544 members, 7,885,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Portfolio Of Character Illustrations - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Portfolio Of Character Illustrations (1711 Views)

My 3d Portfolio Of 2019 / My Portfolio Of Social Media Banner Designs (2019) / My Graphic Design Portfolio of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Portfolio Of Character Illustrations by TaiKuun(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2018
In this thread, I would be uploading some vector cartoon works created by me.

I also make illustrations for story books, album arts, wallpapers, pamphlets and so on and so forth.

If you need such service, please do contact me via my Nairaland Profile

Right below is a cartoon illustration of a friend of mine chilling with a monkey, created by me.

2 Likes

Re: My Portfolio Of Character Illustrations by TaiKuun(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: My Portfolio Of Character Illustrations by TaiKuun(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2018
3. Slim Daddy

2 Likes

Re: My Portfolio Of Character Illustrations by TaiKuun(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Did this using My small HTC One Mini 2.
Apps used: Autodesk Sketch Book and Ibispaint X

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio Of Character Illustrations by TaiKuun(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2019
Here are some of the Illustrations I made for a Children book.
In this book, the main character is called Amy. Amy is teaching her friends (the readers of the book) how to plant maize.
Enjoy!

Re: My Portfolio Of Character Illustrations by NoChill: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2019
TaiKuun:
Did this using My small HTC One Mini 2.
Apps used: Autodesk Sketch Book and Ibispaint X

I like what you re doing, I'm going into digital painting soon and I want to ask a few questions do you use pc drawing tablet or mouse to draw your images
Re: My Portfolio Of Character Illustrations by TaiKuun(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2019
I use both
NoChill:

I like what you re doing, I'm going into digital painting soon and I want to ask a few questions do you use pc drawing tablet or mouse to draw your images
Re: My Portfolio Of Character Illustrations by TaiKuun(m): 5:42am On Jul 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

My Latest Design: Check It Out / Only If I Could See Her To Fulfil My Promise (portrait Of Destiny) / Make Melting Picture With Picsart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.