Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,520 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Thought You Should Pretend To Be Poor To Get Real Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought You Should Pretend To Be Poor To Get Real Love. (565 Views)

Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought You Should Pretend To Be Poor To Get Real Love. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2018
It's been said that if you have money before getting a lady, she won't love you for real. It's also been said that to get real love, you should pretend you are not rich.

But the girls you want see you in your neat and simple house wear but they think you are not rich and therefore reject you bluntly.

It's complex, really.

1 Like

Re: I Thought You Should Pretend To Be Poor To Get Real Love. by greatnaija01: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Its not complex. its the wrong type of girls you have been meeting.

GO FOR LADIES WHO ARE ALSO DOING SOMETHING OR HAVE SOME MONEY COMING IN... They are the ones who are safer because your money wont intimidate them... THE POOR ONES ARE VERY SELECTIVE AND JUDGE BY APPEARANCE OR GIFTS.

Highbrow:
It's been said that if you have money before getting a lady, she won't love you for real. It's also been said that to get real love, you should pretend you are not rich.

But the girls you want see you in your neat and simple house wear but they think you are not rich and therefore reject you bluntly.

It's complex, really.
Re: I Thought You Should Pretend To Be Poor To Get Real Love. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2018
greatnaija01:
Its not complex. its the wrong type of girls you have been meeting.

GO FOR LADIES WHO ARE ALSO DOING SOMETHING OR HAVE SOME MONEY COMING IN... They are the ones who are safer because your money wont intimidate them... THE POOR ONES ARE VERY SELECTIVE AND JUDGE BY APPEARANCE OR GIFTS.

I have met different types of girls. Didn't you know that girls prefer men who are better than they are?

1 Like

Re: I Thought You Should Pretend To Be Poor To Get Real Love. by Kenzico(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2018
Interesting!

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Arrested For Kissing His Househelp And Wife (photos) / Single And Searching / Nigerians, Valentine's Day And Sex Dolls [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.