Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,223 members, 7,904,042 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Stand By Every Word Of That Speech. Nothing Can Silence Me Or Stop-ffk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand By Every Word Of That Speech. Nothing Can Silence Me Or Stop-ffk (470 Views)

UK Private Visit: Remain Silent Or Stop Lying, Lawyer Tells Presidency / Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC / North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stand By Every Word Of That Speech. Nothing Can Silence Me Or Stop-ffk by drseun91(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Been on cumpolsary bed rest as ordered by my doctors when I was told that some people are looking for me cos they are not happy with my Enugu speech.

Know this: I stand by every word of that speech. Nothing can silence me or stop me from speaking out against evil and injustice!

If you want us to stop talking then tell your Fulani terrorists to stop raping our women and children and to stop slaughtering our people. Until then we will continue to oppose and resist you.

Southerners and Middle Belters have never been cowards and slaves and we will never be cowards and slaves!
For latest news visit: https://naijalatestnews7..com.ng

Re: I Stand By Every Word Of That Speech. Nothing Can Silence Me Or Stop-ffk by agwom(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: I Stand By Every Word Of That Speech. Nothing Can Silence Me Or Stop-ffk by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
angry

∆ It's your stand ∆

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herders Have Been Destroying Our Farmlands – Hausa Author Speaks Out / . / Kano Visit: Gen Dambazau Heads Kwankwaso's Security Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.