Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,985 members, 7,896,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Natural Talented Teacher (university Of Lagos Graduate) More Than Twenty Eight Y - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Natural Talented Teacher (university Of Lagos Graduate) More Than Twenty Eight Y (336 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) ~ Ikorodu Study Centre / Iuseba University Of Economics And Applied Biology / Gain Admission Into 200 Level In The University Of Your Choice Without Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Talented Teacher (university Of Lagos Graduate) More Than Twenty Eight Y by eramate(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Natural Talented Teacher (University of Lagos Graduate) More than twenty eight years post qualification experience who has been teaching his peers right from his secondary school days.

In one of my Graduate Coaching Scheme National Directorate Of Employment (LAGOS), some groups of students were brought. They hate mathematics beyond measure. I was to teach them Probability theory that very day.

When I started, I asked those of them who are male to stand up. They did. The number was recorded, likewise the female. I told them if I want to do selection among the class, the probability of choosing Female is total number of female in the class / total number of student in the class the same principle applied to male. All of them are able to understand what probability means. Later I proceeded into grouping the ladies about the type of dress they put on. I applied the same principles to male. I asked various questions which they were able to answer correctly. Dice, Apples likewise what they like were used to solve various problems. The theory of replacement and without replacement was taught the same day. Many people will have a perfect understanding of any subject if you approach the principles of using what they already know before you take them to unknown.

When some delegates from Abuja came to witness they were well convinced about………. Most of them develop love for mathematics.

Natural talented teacher has been teaching his peers right from his secondary school days since 1980. I do teach my peers those who have very difficulties in learning Mathematics. I come out with A1 at WAEC level 1984. I have involved in teaching those whose parents have written them off concerning academic field, but due to my teachings they are among the front burners. I have first degree from University Of Lagos in Computer Science 1989. I have been involved at Graduate Coaching Scheme at National Directorate of Employment Lagos for some years. I am well versed in computer programming, have Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Nigeria Foundation and Module B certificate. I have work in several organizations. I did my National Youths Service Corps with Nestle Foods Nigeria PLC, working experience in various top most Organizations etc These experiences in various organizations’ and the love for teaching have been of tremendous advantage.

WhatsApp: 08064795335 To call Akin 07031998888 08051400850

How I can help

Basic Mathematics

More than twenty eight years’ experience

My love of teaching comes from a lifelong love of learning. I know that hard work and dedication to learning can pay off. My experience as a natural talented teacher for more than twenty eight years has seen me help hundreds of students realize their potentials and get higher grades in exams.

I specialize in tutoring Mathematics, English and Sciences for Primary and & JSS students, and have had successful experience preparing students for all forms of examinations.
I also teach senior secondary Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics, and help out with computer sciences and handwriting improvement for early learners, and adults. I also teach programming languages.

One of my goals for each session is to keep the student challenged, but not overwhelmed. I tailor my lessons to the students learning style, assign homework after every lesson, and provide periodic assessment and feedback both to the students and parent if applicable.

I look forward to hearing from you, and helping you achieve success in your studies!

WhatsApp: 08064795335 To call Akin 07031998888 08051400850

(1) (Reply)

For Home Tutors In Maths,physics And Futhermaths / Study In Ghana, China (scholarship), Germany (scholarship) / Examination Malpractice In Nigeria: Why, How And Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.