Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,314 members, 7,971,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:22 AM

Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion (42155 Views)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by Mekus68: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
While Dangote & Eto (money bags) visit Peter, ladies are visiting Paul.
Be like Peter sabi attract big people pass. Lolz
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by deebrain(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Meehn these boys gals can practically end ur linage by rupturing ur drilling pipe.
Expecially oshoala. grin

Paul BE WISE!!

they are footballers-not plumbers.
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by emerich(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
This babe no get sense, she no sabi waka well, just when I was thinking she went to see the other Oga Paul wey get big head for an endorsement...
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by Jsucre(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
zanebaddo:
God is about to do big things in my life... When it happens i will share it here on naira land
noted
tepamo'se
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by Kobicove(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
I said it - Paul Okoye's mansion is now a tourist attraction grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by larycoolboy: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
metronaijaNG:
Super Falcons stars Asisat Oshoala, who was recently crowned the female African Player of the Year and Onome Ebi paid a courtesy visit to Paul Okoye aka Rude Boy at his mansion in Lagos today.

Asisat plays for Chinese side Dalian Quanjian F.C. in the Chinese Women's Super League, while Onome currently plays for FC Minsk in the Belarusian Premier League.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-super-falcons-stars-asisat-onome-visit-paul-okoye-mansion/

and she finally lost her hijab

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by godwin120alex: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy when can I schedule my own visit to your mansion
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by IYANGBALI: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
See as him prick dey rice up in that other photograph
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by patrickkkk: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
tstx:
Success has so many friends

If she were to be hulking orange on d street, I wonder if anyone would had recognized her. Life sha!!!! sad sad sad
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by Aldebaran(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by Mpanyi: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
blackwood:
I know they are professional athletes, but do they have to always wear sport clothes.

Maybe they are advertizing for the company
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by 400billionman: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
BlueRayDick:
E be like say Paul new job na to dey host guest.
Kabiyesi the Oni-Psquare of P-Square Kingdom

When your house big like museum. Don't blame the visitors. .
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by skallion7(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
should we fry beans?
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by Spidermon: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Poor man no get any friend i dey tell u
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by Thatnawtichick(f): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
toxicbrain:
this house have turned to tourist zone...mtcheew..
my thought exactly
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by mechanics(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
For what exactly?
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
It now crystal clear on which side the world have choosen between the P-squares
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by fajob: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Paul wake up from una sleep oooooooo

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by maybel(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
zanebaddo:
God is about to do big things in my life... When it happens i will share it here on naira land
Sooner than you expect, God will do it in Jesus name
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by bujebudanu1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
judecares1:
did i just see fanta on that table?

Is fanta too small or too big?
Go overseas. Pepsi .coke .fanta full there
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Troublemaker007:
This one everybody is visiting Paul so, is he sharing money
Una no go kee persin here, kai grin grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by CornFooPanda(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
toxicbrain:
this house have turned to tourist zone...mtcheew..
The thing tire me o shocked
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion by Ayobami7(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent / Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.