Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

Oldies Hug - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oldies Hug (731 Views)

When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Makeup / When You Hug Your Side Chick In Public . (hilarious Pic) / JOKE ALUMNI: Those Days....i Miss Em.. Where Are My Oldies??... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oldies Hug by edogu(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2010
A young man once attended a church service. Before the service started another young but beautiful lady walked into the church and sat beside the him. On sighting the young lady his mood changed. He started looking for a way to exchange pleasantries with the young lady but this couldn't work out cos the lady's displayed a bold face. Then when the service started all attention turned to the church minister (pastor) but not that of the young man even during the meditation period. When it was the official time for congregation to exchange handshakes and hug, the pastor shouted "hold some body, (you know the rest). Unknowing to the young man the young lady had left to another seat and has since been replaced by an old woman. This thing happened during meditation hour so i guess the young man did not know the young lady had left. On hearing the words "hold somebody, ", he immediately grabbed grin grin grin the old lady thinking she was still the young lady. When he eventually opened his eyes, he was shocked to see an old woman . HE SHOUTED JESUS cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Successful Rancher Died / Black Man Sense / No Joke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.