Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? (905 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? by Calapar(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
What's the difference between the sex doll & Nigerian women? What are Nigerian women useful for aside sex?
Re: What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? by EOOJ(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
All dis misplaced priorities angry angry angry

Who says women are just for sex Smh
Re: What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? by princechurchill(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sex dolls don't go shopping
Sex dolls don't nagg
Sex dolls don't cheat
Sex dolls ain't interested in ur income
Sex dolls don't need manicure and pedicure
Sex dolls don't get hungry lol...

3 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ee plenty well-well
Re: What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nigerian women can cheat but a sex doll cant.
So surprise women are now intimidated by a Bab rubber[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? by richythePH(f): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Dont ask me!!

i dont know angry

#WithSexDollWeStand

Re: What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? by nellyelitz(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
You don't pay sex doll but you pay Nigerian women...

But my thing don't even stand for sex doll
Re: What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? by DarkMagic(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
If we start mentioning
A⁴ won't b able to contain it grin
Re: What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? by oginga: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
SexDoll is never on her period but Nigerian girl may suddenly claim mestra pain.

You don't need to know SexDoll family and friends but you must in one way or the other put on fake smile to please Nigerian girls family.

Did I just type this?... The next person has something to say!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? by Calapar(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
But you charge it?
princechurchill:
Sex dolls don't go shopping
Sex dolls don't nagg
Sex dolls don't cheat
Sex dolls ain't interested in ur income
Sex dolls don't need manicure and pedicure
Sex dolls don't get hungry lol...
Re: What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? by princechurchill(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Calapar:
But you charge it?

Just as i charge my phone

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Ex Girlfriend: you don't value what you have until you lose it / This Passionate And Intense Love For Thin Girls With Small Boobs And Curvy Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.