Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies (848 Views)

An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / 17 Things Wrong With Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies by TheMenCode: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
1. They can't keep conversation going in a One on One physical meeting.

2. They have bad online chatting manners: 'k', 'kk' for 'okay', 'hi', 'hw', for 'hello'.

3. They are too fat eating free junk food from every dates attended.

4. They tag friends along when invited to a date, movies etc. thereby ruining the 'connection moment' with the guy.

5. They prefer sex objects (vibrator) cat, dog, Tiger and other wild animals instead of putting effort to find a quality man.

6. They are more interested in maintaining a good career than building a good home.

7. They friend-zone the 'good guy' and banged the 'bad guy' at night even though they just met him earlier in the morning.

8. They are emotionally confused about what they want and allow the man to 'chase' them until he's no longer interested, only for them to start 'chasing' him.

9. They are always glued to their phone and miss the real life moments with acquittance.

10. They believe having a nice and well paying job makes them a good catch for any man.

11. They watch too much movies channels, in fact they watched TV way too much.

12. They lie a lot by saying 'He's just a friend', 'I'm not like other girls' etc.

13. They over rate themselves with artificially enhance standard of expectation way too much above their sexually attractive level.

14. They idolized celebrities, want to be like them and imitate their silly behaviors.

15. They are not comfortable in their own natural skin, bleached it all and end up with multiple body skin colors (light face and black body, legs etc).
16. They are very proud dating multiple men at the same time as if they were men, and blame men when they can't find a man to settle with.

17. They have condoms in their rooms, bags, because they expect to bang the random guy who 'just gets it'.

18. They only dress nice for church, birthday, party, dates, and special occasions.

19. They want to do what makes them 'happy', 'achieve their goals', and 'have it all', 'eat their cake with the icing and expect to still have it' when ready to settle down later like the man (feminism 101 idealogy)http://www.themencode.com.ng/2017/10/18/bitter-truth-feminism/.

20. 80% of them are looking for the 20% men who are already 'self made' to enjoy his wealth together.

This is TheMenCode (www.themencode.com.ng) 20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies. You can add yours to the list.

Would you like to access the audio of the 17 Cardinal Rules of Pussy? You can download it in the blog.

If you would like a detail step by step practical way to make her squirt, you can also download the free eBook in the blog.

Re: 20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies by SmellingAnus(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lol... Number 8 and 12 is spot on.... Although not all of them are guilty of that...
Re: 20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
You are correct. I remember having a girlfriend who prefers to be a fvckmate than a wife.

To be honest, I like her, she's beautiful, sexy, she's a good cook and has good character.

But she wants enjoyment at the expense of marriage.

She will be 30 by April.

I have moved on and my baby is doing well
Re: 20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Your number 6 and 19 makes no sense.I see nothing wrong with that.They are human beings and they have dreams as well.
Re: 20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies by HOLYDICK(m): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Well said
Re: 20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
Op,why are u generalising it?is everyone like ur ex? Take ur time o

1 Like

Re: 20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies by Divay22(f): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Just imagine how lonely and boring the world would look like without women smiley smiley
Men won't have anything to talk about.... (I'm loving this attention) wink

1 Like

Re: 20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies by richythePH(f): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Divay22:
Just imagine how lonely and boring the world would look like without women smiley smiley
Men won't have anything to talk about.... (I'm loving this attention) wink

"this attention" is on/for sex dolls not women tongue

Re: 20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies by Divay22(f): 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
richythePH:

"this attention" is on/for sex dolls not women tongue
Richy
Lemme alone with your chiken abeg grin grin grin grin
It's just overhype ,women are the real deal... Men would eventually get tired of it and come crawling back on their knees grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
abeg u in d name of whatever u serve, stop d generalizing
Re: 20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies by richythePH(f): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Divay22:

Richy
Lemme alone with your chiken abeg grin grin grin grin
It's just overhype ,women are the real deal... Men would eventually get tired of it and come crawling back on their knees grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahah

the only thing i can say is "ubunja!!!!!!!!" lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

DNA Twins Bbnaija Performance.......?! / Nobody Does It Better Than Me(5time Award Winner)yam And Stew For Romantic(pic) / Cash Girl! Tiwa Savage Buys House In Lekki, Names Street After Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.