Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,409 members, 7,891,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

How To Install Instagram++ On Iphone, Ipad Without Jailbreak - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Instagram++ On Iphone, Ipad Without Jailbreak (756 Views)

Download Whatsapp Status Photos & Videos On Iphone, & Android[without Jailbreak] / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / I Was Charged 81k On Iphone X As Import Duty, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Instagram++ On Iphone, Ipad Without Jailbreak by labisblog(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/--7HKgtsXz1s/Wl7Wbu6hV0I/AAAAAAAADLc/5E8kjZNc8-kbe85F2Eaf_gGhsf8AGsXtACLcBGAs/s1600/Install-Instagram-on-iPhone-iPad-No-Jailbreak.webp[/img]Instagram++ is a tweaked app and has the same Bundle ID as that of the official. As such, you can’t keep both the original and tweaked version of the app installed simultaneously on the same device. You must uninstall the original or previous version of Instagram++ app in order to install the updated version.

The following steps will guide you to install Instagram++ on your iOS device:

>> Uninstall the official version of Instagram, or any previous version of Instagram++, if you already have it installed.
>> Sign up for a new BuildStore account and register your iOS device.
>> On your registered iOS device, open Safari and navigate to the Instagram++ app page.
>> Tap on the Install button.

Instagram++ will be installed on your registered iOS device.
Re: How To Install Instagram++ On Iphone, Ipad Without Jailbreak by dulzy101: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
IS INSTAGRAM++ AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID

(1) (Reply)

Bank Without Data On Keystone Mobile App / Free Vip Tckets To Infinix Launch / The First Authorized Xiaomi Store In Paris.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.