Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,199 members, 7,873,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" (61304 Views)

Porthacourt Big Girl Hella Charles Sex Video Recorded Via Snapchat Leaked / Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / White People No Go Kill Us, So Sex Doll Is Not Enough, Now It Is Ikebe Jug?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by smith666999(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
mumu maryan, its called a #SexDoll and not a phonebooth
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by stchinedu: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:
This one go pain ladies ooo , grin grin grin e go pepper dem scara grin grin grin

But wait oo, why e de pain dem self , grin grin when they were using Love Machine, vibrators, banana, cucumber, carrot, pencil and tubers of yam, did we complain?, they never knew we were serving a living God! grin grin

Now, God dn answer our prayers with a 3D sex doll, and the are complaining grin grin ... I even heard you can use sex dolls as Power Bank ... asin, if u de bang am, ur phone go de chargegringrin

Kai, see bad market for them, grin grin It's so funny to see how women are being intimidated and triggered with a common toy, ordinary toy

Funny set of people who wants men everyday but will pretend they don't, grin grin I even heard feminists are now saying that they can cook and clean the house
, they even said that small dicks are the best cheesy

I even heard that a man sneezed at Lagos and 5 ladies rushed him with first aid box to ask if he was okay grin grin Kai ... Power of sex doll grin grin

If a man fart, his Bae will rush him and say "Baby I'm so sorry, did the fart wound your nyash grin grin

Kai see damage control grin grin ... I even heard that sex dolls can give you barrow style, samsung style, shatte wale style, Nokia styles, Aba style, Monkey pox style and mosquito style. grin

Oluwa has done it grin grin

DJ, please play WO for me and my men dem, mk we dance jare grin grin

Oya WO, Sexy dolly dolly, WO!!
Awon omo tikaDolly, WO!!!
Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!

1000likes grin you nailed it joor

Haters right now grin

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:
This one go pain ladies ooo , grin grin grin e go pepper dem scara grin grin grin

But wait oo, why e de pain dem self , grin grin when they were using Love Machine, vibrators, banana, cucumber, carrot, pencil and tubers of yam, did we complain?, they never knew we were serving a living God! grin grin

Now, God dn answer our prayers with a 3D sex doll, and the are complaining grin grin ... I even heard you can use sex dolls as Power Bank ... asin, if u de bang am, ur phone go de chargegringrin

Kai, see bad market for them, grin grin It's so funny to see how women are being intimidated and triggered with a common toy, ordinary toy

Funny set of people who wants men everyday but will pretend they don't, grin grin I even heard feminists are now saying that they can cook and clean the house

I even heard that a man sneezed at Lagos and 5 ladies rushed him with first aid box to ask if he was okay grin grin Kai ... Power of sex doll grin grin

If a man fart, his Bae will rush him and say "Baby I'm so sorry, did the fart wound your nyash grin grin

Kai see damage control grin grin ... I even heard that sex dolls can give you barrow style, samsung style, shatte wale style, Nokia styles, Aba style, Monkey pox style and mosquito style. grin

Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!

Nairaland and baaaaadest people

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:

This one you are attacking me, it's like your girlfriend is on Nairaland grin grin grin you don't want her to see you supporting sex doll grin grin .

When the guy finally catch u 4 real life.

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Rajosh(m): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2018
she looks like a sex doll.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by balmofgilead: 12:15am On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:

Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!

Paining who?loll!atleast we women can rest from baby[quote][/quote] just the "Tip" now.when you people where using vaseline did we complain?and for your info God did not answer such stupid prayer.it is paining you people more!we know!oya eat your money belleful but while you are at it.make sure you take ur sex doll to the club let her rock you.make sure she bears kids for you.Goes to the market too.Go and show her to your parents esp your mama(who will disown you shaperly) and pay her bride price too.it is with your own hand you will call urself a mugu and go and find a babe that you will beg to eat your money.

Sex dolls are no threat!lol.by the time your peepee will swell from stange illness gotten from the pit of hell which btw is where those things are from.you will carry it on your head alone

I know you are joking o.so im joking along with you.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by mrkings84(m): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:

Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!

Best comment of the year. From yr2000 - 2018
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by So101: 12:24am On Jan 19, 2018
See as she be like village feeding bottle
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by AlamienDagash(m): 12:26am On Jan 19, 2018
Top 5 Mentioned Names Today On NairaLand 1. Sex Dolls 2. Fulani Herdsman 3. Davido 4. Buhari 5. Wizkid
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by castrokins(m): 12:30am On Jan 19, 2018
Don't Bother, We Like Our Sex Dolls Like TThat
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Saltzman(m): 12:32am On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:

Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!
Boss man you made my day jare..really appreciate.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by balmofgilead: 12:40am On Jan 19, 2018
blackgold2018:
Believe me majority of them picking on broke guys are either fu*king or dating one(broke guy)
Like your own girlfriend is dating you abi..
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:45am On Jan 19, 2018
Dammylois:
Hehehhehe
aba will start distribution in november
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Toks2008:

Don't mind them jare...shakara everywhere..you greet them common to answernah wahala...to woo them nah big problem but now you can go get a life like doll of your perfect spec lol! I see China mass producing soon and guys will be like...

Tunde:Omo if you see my new dolly,I just order am from Japan
Emeka:Forget my guy...my own nah German made...if you see her body you go melt.
AY:I hear say dem don do one wey dey cum....lol!

Hahaha, this got me cracking
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by SenorFax(m): 4:21am On Jan 19, 2018
You said broke guys can't afford sex dolls, and at the same time broke guys can't afford naija babes.......

You belong to Ministry of frustration.

May you be frustrated the way you wan frustrate guys
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by SenorFax(m): 4:24am On Jan 19, 2018
balmofgilead:

Paining who?loll!atleast we women can rest from baby just the "Tip" now.when you people where using vaseline did we complain?and for your info God did not answer such stupid prayer.it is paining you people more!we know!oya eat your money belleful but while you are at it.make sure you take ur sex doll to the club let her rock you.make sure she bears kids for you.Goes to the market too.Go and show her to your parents esp your mama(who will disown you shaperly) and pay her bride price too.it is with your own hand you will call urself a mugu and go and find a babe that you will beg to eat your money.

Sex dolls are no threat!lol.by the time your peepee will swell from stange illness gotten from the pit of hell which btw is where those things are from.you will carry it on your head alone

I know you are joking o.so im joking along with you.
So you mean to tell me there is no pit of hell btw your legs??

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by contigiency(m): 5:29am On Jan 19, 2018
The more christainity spreads the more devlish people spread their news faster and do all things for people to asmilate whatever they have coming. It started with women becoming one of the cheapest thing to acquire, even the most prety and wealthy of them. Sex became so easy an act that takes place at any location desired. Then slaying joined with almost every girl wanted to be called a slaying girl. Behold! this year, in addition to intimacy gadgets for women which has been there for ages is this very distastesful sex dolls for men. Has inferiority complex gotton to the extent that men will have to throw away the little manhood they have left? This for me remains a demonic package to cage people spiritually and not just technological innovation.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by balmofgilead: 5:44am On Jan 19, 2018
SenorFax:

So you mean to tell me there is no pit of hell btw your legs??
Go and ask all the females in ur family.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2018
my dad bought his MTN Sim N37,000 in 1999 and Nokia 3310 40,000. but now a sim is N300 and Nokia phone is about 19k. the price of the Doll will still come down by the year 2025 it will be sold around 10k
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by AjiAmu(m): 6:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Go fix your life together undecided
Say that without crying grin
Thegeneralqueen:
Go fix your life together undecided
Say that without crying
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by agarawu23(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2018
When I see the kind of girl i like, I will just snap her picture and send it to my clients in shanghai or Guangzhou in China to build a sex doll of her for me.

Life is becoming more easy and less stressful cheesy
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:15am On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:

Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!

but olosho neva finish for market nah, y i go,carry money,go but plasttic day Bleep when olosho nah #500 std lo sure ju
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by oxon(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2018
chronique:
Hisses. Nigerian youths are quite foolish. Instead of them to be bothered about the genocide and level of insecurity that is threatening the continuous existence of this country, they are busy debating about sex dolls and irrelevant mundane things. Such a wasted generation.
ah ah is it your waste plz allow us waste in peace

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by kenir(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:

A sex doll will soon fall on your dad, chase your mum out and become your step-mum.

savage

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Dhayor001(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:

Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!

Bros, whoever you are, wherever you are, I will hunt you down and I will find you and I will make you share this crate of Heineken with Isi ewu with me.

When we finish, you will help me order for a Rihanna faced but Toolz bodied sex doll.

You be real G my nigga.

Bless up

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by barajo1(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Which is the sex doll among the pictures? One look real to me
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by sholajikan(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=EmagNig post=64314136]Delectable Nollywood Actress and filmmaker, Maryam Charles has presented her own opinion on the trending sex doll topic, and she is of the school of thought that the dolls can never take the place of a “real girlfriend.” And broke guys cannot even afford the sex doll.

In a post she made on her Instagram today, Maryam Charles says the sex dolls are not even meant for guys that are not loaded as each costs a whooping N800,000.

Maryam Charles also stated the things that a real girlfriend can do, but a doll can't

She says:

The end is here.

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Uyi168:
...this one is alreay scared
No be small. Na bad market for her now. Nobody go look her side again grin
It's a welcome development. I will buy 2 sex dolls and name them Cynthia and Kate grin
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:

A sex doll will soon fall on your dad, chase your mum out and become your step-mum.
Savage grin

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Peterosky(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

If you sleep with a girl that uses weavon, cuttex, lipstick, fake nails and eyelashes, you are sleeping with a doll
.Bross relax, if it is not Panadol,it can never be panadol, I will prefer to sleep with a girl with all those things you mentioned instead of a zombie. But I will even encourage many foolish guys to go for the sex dolls and leave girls for people like me who will never stoop so low to sleeping with lifeless objects just for the fear taking care of a girl. God forbid.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by reasonz(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2018
if nt for stupidity y will I go and buy toll and take it as my sex partner when real pussy dy
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Peterosky:
.Bross relax, if it is not Panadol,it can never be panadol, I will prefer to sleep with a girl with all those things you mentioned instead of a zombie. But I will even encourage many foolish guys to go for the sex dolls and leave girls for people like me who will never stoop so low to sleeping with lifeless objects just for the fear taking care of a girl. God forbid.

Yes I know, and those girls will prefer to use Dildos ,vibrators and cucumbers to men like you. It is people like you that girls pet in front and laugh at, at the back.
I wish you are a field worker,so that you can know how pretentious girls are.

Incase you don't know, give a girl they cold shoulder and she will do everything to get you.That is why you see girls shouting about this sex dolls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral. / Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement / Jimoh Aliu ‘Aworo’ Dies At 86

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.