Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,303 members, 7,940,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? (470 Views)

If Nigeria Was Governed By Russia President? What Will Be Your Take On This! / Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi / Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
With all the menace in the nation Nigeria, if you are been given an opportunity to meet with the Mr. President just within 2mins. What issue really affecting you will you raise concerning the nation?
Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by BankeSmalls(f): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
I will decline.
Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by gnykelly(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Mr president, you are a dank bigot your body language support terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by Haganah: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Go and die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by showstopperss(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
i will tell him to go back to daura kos he is not competent enough...nigerians have lost trust in you , go and rest

1 Like

Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by Nutase: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
I'll rather go to the cinema to watch a boring movie.
Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
I voted for you grin wink

Electricity & water

1 Like

Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by Lamzee(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Keep up the Good Work Sir
Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by joinnow: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why did you put Nigeria into Recession twice?
Why did you so much like blaming game?
Why did you give us Negative Change?
Why did you always runaway from Nigeria when ever there is serious issue?
Why did you fall our hand in Germany?
Why did you say all Nigerian are corrupt?
Why did you not have a master plan?
Why did you appoint only Northerners to head Army, Navy,Air force, DSS,EFCC ,Custom etc?
Why did you put us into Shithole?
WhyWhyWhy
Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by ifyan(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
He is not fit to be a community head talk less President.

Bubu you are a disease to this country

1 Like

Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by Chidexter(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Simple, I'd tell him he's a failure, a worse failure than wenger, provided he doesn't send his goons after me
Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by hopeforcharles(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Some might kill him at sight,
But i better be doing my cryptocurrency trading than wasting valuable time with an obstinate inconsiderate nepotist and wicked man,
Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by Royal55: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
I will tell him to make Npower a permanent job. That will be a grt achievement ino.
Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
I will tell him to Bleep off that seat
Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by bobnatlo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
That Open Grazing is a sin!
He call his boys to order!
Re: Been Given An Opportunty To Meet With Mr. President What Will You Tell Him? by agabusta: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sack Abba Kyari.

(1) (Reply)

Great Grandson Celebrates His Great Grandmother Who Is Over 100 Years Old(photos / Why Obasanjo Blasted Buhari, APC, PDP / Friends Or Foes? Obasanjo As Seen With Buhari Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.