Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,994 members, 7,938,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Is It Right For A Girl To Propose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Girl To Propose (724 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Girl To Propose by Kenycruzk: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Is it right for a girl to propose
Download video here
��
http:///Downloadxxxx
Join whatsapp group
��
http:///JoinWhatAppxxxGroup

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Propose by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
It is over right there is nothing wrong there.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Propose by IAMSASHY(f): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
undecidedit is not right, a man proposes not just because he wants to but because he is ready both financially and order Wise. Now wen a desperate Lady moves faster Dan her clock and proposes wen d man isn't financially ready, will she pay his groom's price and bear all d marriage rites expenses? Men shud b allowed to do their tin wen dey think dey are ready.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Propose by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Honestly NO.. Nt right at all.. There is limit to "what a man can do a woman can do better"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Propose by senibo1: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Instead of my word won't come to pass, let heaven and earth pass away thus say the Lord.

#Right.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Propose by TosinDru: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecidedit is not right, a man proposes not just because he wants to but because he is ready both financially and order Wise. Now wen a desperate Lady moves faster Dan her clock and proposes wen d man isn't financially ready, will she pay his groom's price and bear all d marriage rites expenses? Men shud b allowed to do their tin wen dey think dey are ready.

Don't know if it's true, but I hear in India, the bride pays the dowry, for a set up like that, do you think it's a bad idea for the woman to propose?
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Propose by TosinDru: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
julietkcee:
Honestly NO.. Nt right at all.. There is limit to "what a man can do a woman can do better"

Now there are limits. angry
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Propose by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
TosinDru:

Now there are limits. angry

To mehhhhh tho there is(always) Dunno abt others

so jhux chill u hear tongue
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Propose by IAMSASHY(f): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
undecided dats India and it's dia culture,u as a guy,u hv alot of tins to put together b4 settling down, financially u ain't ready and den ur girl pops up a ring, will she sponsor all d marriage rites?
TosinDru:

Don't know if it's true, but I hear in India, the bride pays the dowry, for a set up like that, do you think it's a bad idea for the woman to propose?
ladies are desperate as far as marriage is concerned and d best way to control d desperation is to allow men have their way wen dey are ready if not, there will be more proposal than d marriage itself
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Propose by TosinDru: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided dats India and it's dia culture,u as a guy,u hv alot of tins to put together b4 settling down, financially u ain't ready and den ur girl pops up a ring, will she sponsor all d marriage rites? ladies are desperate as far as marriage is concerned and d best way to control d desperation is to allow men have their way wen dey are ready if not, there will be more proposal than d marriage itself
You right though, but proposal doesn't necessarily mean let's get married in a month or a year. It's a message of clarity that says "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you". Marriage can come much later
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Propose by TosinDru: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
julietkcee:

To mehhhhh tho there is(always) Dunno abt others

so jhux chill u hear tongue
Haha, good to know you understand there's limits cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Propose by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
I don't think it is wrong but I don't think it is proper
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Propose by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 19, 2018
I don't see what's wrong with a woman proposing. The people saying that the man should propose because he will shoulder the bills, should know that it's not mandatory to marry immediately she proposes. Take as long as you want and prepare for your marriage.

Then in another story, I don't see why the guy should shoulder all the wedding expenses if they are truly committing to a life of partnership. I would see the lady as a little more than a slave if I am the one shouldering all expenses. It's like I bought her.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Propose by Next2Bezee(m): 1:19am On Jan 19, 2018
julietkcee:

Nigerian girls and Double standards. They don't want equality again.

(1) (Reply)

Seriously What Will You Do / How I Stopped Masturbation / 5 Reasons Men Are Poor In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.