Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,835 members, 7,898,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

"My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips (1135 Views)

Plump Nyash And Petite Bress : My Sweet Neighbour First Time / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by Hopechi44(f): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bobrisky sure knows how to stir up controversy and he never fails to remind us of his s3xu@l prowess.

He just shared a new flawless photo of himself then drew attention to his lips with his caption.

See what he wrote below.

"That lip can suck good d***" Bobrisky says as he shares photo of his plump lips

SEE HIS IG POST AND COMMENTS: http://www.gistblog.tk/2018/01/my-lip-can-suck-good-dck-bobrisky-says.html?m=1

Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by halfcurrent(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Na Man be this?

1 Like

Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by HausaOverlord: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
I am so tempted to swear for the person wey born this guy
Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by Yeligray(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Which kind nonsense be this one.. You deserve a visit by fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by dollyjoy(f): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hate aside,I think he is good at what he does.

2 Likes

Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by Yeligray(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
halfcurrent:
Na Man be this?
no, na sex doll
Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
dollyjoy:

Good as snatching people's boyfriends you mean
Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by HOLYDICK(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Just #150 latex would have prevented this sad
Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by Yeligray(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
dollyjoy:
And what's that?... Please who stole this guy/girls phone?
Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by kachi19: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Can someone Pls borrow me what to say? undecided
Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by mKc9ET(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Doll can do more than that

Sex doll weree onodu!
Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by dollyjoy(f): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

Good as snatching people's boyfriends you mean
I believe guys are rational beings who should be held accountable for their actions. sorry to say but if your boyfriend left you for him... I think it's because he found him more appealing than you.... Bob didn't snatched him. He chooses him over you..
Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by HeyCorleone(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
What he says may be true.

Who are we to say he's lying? Until he sucks yours and it proves otherwise then you can say he's lying.
Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
Haa! Bobby Bobby
Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
dollyjoy:
I believe guys are rational beings who should be held accountable for their actions. sorry to say but if your boyfriend left you for him... I think it's because he found him more appealing than you.... Bob didn't snatched him. He chooses him over you..

Sister, na man I be
Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by Kenzico(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bobrisky matter don end!! SEX Dolls better than this Faggy

1 Like

Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by roarik(f): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
pls who is bobrisky makeup artist. d person dey try o
Re: "My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips by Nova01(m): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2018
This guy go sweet slap...... �

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ / WATCH: I bleeped Hot Ghananian Boss To Keep My Job / Am A Medical Student, I Need A Sugar Mummy Not To Drop Outof Schl, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.