Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Sex Dolls Isnt Right. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Dolls Isnt Right. (289 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Dolls Isnt Right. by FreshEric007(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Am still trying to fathom whether this sex doll of a thing is actually right. I mean, am i the only thinking this, isnt this upsetting the balance of nature. we humans are supposed to have sex with our fellow humans (the opposite gender/sex). Not objects or animals. Am not being holy here, but just realistic. Even though it benefits most men and guys who suffer from the irrational behavior of women and gals. I myself am also a victim. But lets call a spade a spade. This sex doll of a thing might look like fun and highly beneficial. But its not just right. We shouldnt be endorsing this at all. It makes we men look like the perverts the women brands us to be. Lets think about God for a second. His he happy about this? We should think about that. Am not being holy here or righteous and just being realistic and natural. Its not right. Its supposed to be Human male and Human female. God made that to be so. And it should be so. Anything other than that is just utterly wrong. God gave Adam a human female, not an object or animal or even a human male. . Pls guys lets do d right thing. We shouldn't patronize this sex dolls.

#Ericsayso

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls Isnt Right. by Daniel2289(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
I don't really know what they are doing with sex doll. I can't even imagine myself sleeping with dolls.

(1) (Reply)

What is The best Wise Advice That You Have Learnt From Your Parents. / Post Your Monday Swags Here / Letting Go Of Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.