Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,813 members, 7,945,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Lady Exposes ONLINE BF Who Refused To Buy Her Phone After Sending Him Her Nud€s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes ONLINE BF Who Refused To Buy Her Phone After Sending Him Her Nud€s (1569 Views)

This Lady Want You To Rate Her Nud£ Photoshoot. PHOTOS / Pretty Lady Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nud€ Videos,he Leaks Them / Photos: Woman Share Her Nud Pic Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes ONLINE BF Who Refused To Buy Her Phone After Sending Him Her Nud€s by FuckLustBitch(f): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
These Whatsapp chats have been making the rounds on social media.

It is credited to a university student in Mombasa, the messages show the lady who is telling the man to send her a certain amount of money so that she can satisfy his sexual fantasy.

She sad she needs an iPhone too and the man promised to buy her that and more as he requested for her unclad photos.

After sending these dude the pictures he refused to send the phone. She got angry and started a social media rant posting pictures and screenshots as proof on an anonymous confession channel for ladies.

SEE FULL SCREENSHOT OF CONVERSATION AND PICTURES: http://www.gistblog.tk/2018/01/lady-exposes-online-bf-who-refused-to.html

Re: Lady Exposes ONLINE BF Who Refused To Buy Her Phone After Sending Him Her Nud€s by Blakjewelry(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
maybe I miss the rapture
Re: Lady Exposes ONLINE BF Who Refused To Buy Her Phone After Sending Him Her Nud€s by Manson1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
800k for sex doll?

Wait till Aba people do their own and you can get it for 50k...and it's will be shouting CHIMO...
Emeka nwayo biko...
Ogini nacheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes ONLINE BF Who Refused To Buy Her Phone After Sending Him Her Nud€s by habsydiamond(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
blackmarket olosho......
Re: Lady Exposes ONLINE BF Who Refused To Buy Her Phone After Sending Him Her Nud€s by ubunja(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
#withSexDollsWeStand
Re: Lady Exposes ONLINE BF Who Refused To Buy Her Phone After Sending Him Her Nud€s by Chidexter(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
Is that bra or wrapping paper for gifts and cake?
Re: Lady Exposes ONLINE BF Who Refused To Buy Her Phone After Sending Him Her Nud€s by Bilabong(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Thunder fire the person that pour black charcoal on that picture...

The guy above me is a comedian ooo
Re: Lady Exposes ONLINE BF Who Refused To Buy Her Phone After Sending Him Her Nud€s by Generalkaycee(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Chai!!
Re: Lady Exposes ONLINE BF Who Refused To Buy Her Phone After Sending Him Her Nud€s by osungvictor(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
hallow guy why is the photo colour are be u no want us to see it oga
Re: Lady Exposes ONLINE BF Who Refused To Buy Her Phone After Sending Him Her Nud€s by Divay22(f): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
It's finish.
No morals anymore.. Angel Michael pls blow the trumpet sad
Re: Lady Exposes ONLINE BF Who Refused To Buy Her Phone After Sending Him Her Nud€s by Oreofepeters: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
what is this world turning to?.

meanwhile, Earn bitcoin online today with Auto mine tricks
free.

I've made $500 worth of bitcoin this month so far, you can DM me if you want the proof.

check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus Shows Off Her Stunning BREASST TATTOO… Nigerians React / Please Help Me I Am So Poor In Chatting. Most Esp. With Girls / Check Out This Moon Sex Positions +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.