Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,067 members, 7,939,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Cardi B Ready To Leave Offset? (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Ready To Leave Offset? (video) (512 Views)

Cardi B Buys Lamborghini Aventador For Husband Offset (VIDEO) / The Game, T.I, 50 Cent Beg Cardi B To Take Back Offset [VIDEO] / The Game, T.I, 50 Cent Beg Cardi B To Take Back Offset [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Ready To Leave Offset? (video) by Rickyrick: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Cardi B shared a video on her instagram page of her singing a sad song and she was topless in the video.

The 25-year-old female rapper who is engaged to Offset, sang Amanda Miguel‘s “Mi Buen Corazon”, which translates “My Good Heart”, with the caption: “Mood..Never Again”. Since the video was uploaded, her fans has been thinking of if she finally wants to leave her fiance Offset.

The video was uploaded hours after she clapped back a fan who criticised her for still staying with Offset after he cheated on her multiple times.

The fan wrote:

“Cardi B you deserve somebody better than Offset,”

and she responded:

“Don’t tell about who I deserve with him or not you don’t know how he matured me. Before I met him I ain’t got a lawyer, business management and I was insecure about my music. He helped give me confidence and helped me get my business situated.”

With the release of this video, we can’t still say if she’s still defending Offset. I guess we just have to wait and watch.
Source: https://wendynonso./2018/01/19/cardi-b-ready-to-leave-offset/
Re: Cardi B Ready To Leave Offset? (video) by Rickyrick: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Director-actor Duo Of All Time / This Is Why Fans Think Kylie Jenner Named Her Baby Stormi / 10 Real Facts About Pete Edochie You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.