Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! (20829 Views)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Maybe she never repent finish
REPENT FIRE......

REPENTANCE na MAGIC...
Now I believe, it was staged well and clearly.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by emmalord(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oh no this sis don repent. smiley smiley smiley
Tessyama1:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo is not happy that most people think she is mocking God with her repentance and change, and has taken to Instagram to blast them.

In her new Instagram post, she wrote;

"#KemiSaved
SALVATION is NOT up for sale!
May God punish those who think I'm mocking him!
To my new church family at #SalvationMinistries, stay strong with me. We decree that we will enjoy good health, remembered for our good deeds, our greatness shall increase around the world, that the GOD of @david_ibiyeomie angrily DESTROYS any form of delay in our lives, our families will be safe and sound and our lives uplifted in 2018.
Where was the enemy while I was in prison 6 mos in 2017?
*Did you visit me in prison?
*Did you speak out for me online?
*Did you send me money/food in prison?
*Did you call Pastor Ibiyeomie to appeal for forgiveness on my behalf?
Pls don't advocate NONSENSE for me online now that I DON'T need it.
@smhosglobal visited #PHMax prison weekly, they bring food and toiletries for we inmates, hold medical sessions giving us access to doctors and good medications we may need, preach the word of God to us, help with free legal services for those without lawyers and more. �����
This is my FINAL STATEMENT on my testimony and life changing experience Wednesday 17/1/18. Seventeen plus one is eighteen. Stay tuned to my eighteen reasons to be saved this year. �����
To my #SalvationMinistries family and others outside our church, pray for #Nigeria and pray for me as I begin pastoral classes for my goal in becoming a female part-time pastor. Join me at #5nog all week. �����
Thanks to all those who have been donating to me to restore my health and help pay my post prison medical bills. Fundraiser ends Tuesday 1/23/18. Let us meet the N5M goal. We have raised N1.2M. Lots of N1-10k donations showing that many of you CARE to raise that amount but don't have a lot of money. I still appreciate you! �����
First Bank of Nigeria
3020832750 (Router if needed FBNINGLA)
Olukemi Olunloyo"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/may-god-punish-those-who-think-im.html

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by campuscatch: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aunty Kemi the confessor.... Issokay!

Real Campus Movie by University Students "Engine Boys"
Full Series showing on nairaland.

Click here to view thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4278819/campus-movie-engine-boys-full

Watch "Engine Boys Thriller''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_wMWft3954
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by redsun(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
It is hard to go from light to darkness,no matter the prosecution. She has seen the light and going back to the darkness of organised Christianity in a primitive society like Nigeria won't go down well with her. Unless of course she has truly become mentally deranged out the frustration of living in a country where everyone is on reverse mode. In a deranged and systemless system.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by philoedu(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Be focus, people will always say something. Don't be distracted- Kemi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by ikorodureporta: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kraziness unto anotha level
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by thorpido(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
If person no good,dem go say she no good.Person say I don repent,dem say no,she no fit repent.
Seems we know who the real psychos are.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cletus77:
Nigerians be claiming judges like " she is just pretending, she never repent"
Someone summoned up courage to ask for forgiveness in a large congregation, an act many of you can never do even in the presence of two people.
Even if she is pretending, how does that affect your daily bread?
does Kemi tell you she has shame before?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by philoedu(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Be focus and avoid distraction. Because people will always say something and do not cause them.But you simply need to pray, and if you can do not listen to what they say and are saying and you will be fine. Get it !!.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by hotwax: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Curse coming from a born again woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by pennywys(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Was salvation ministries members of the church visited her while in prison?
Or the church as a body visited her?

All I know was catholic who stood by her while she was locked up by salvation ministries in prison, paid her medical bills, of which she confessed to.
But now sings a different tune

God is watching all her actions, times and works while we here on earth are busy pranking ourselves.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by fof1: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tessyama1:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo is not happy that most people think she is mocking God with her repentance and change, and has taken to Instagram to blast them.

"#KemiSaved
To my new church family at #SalvationMinistries, stay strong with me. We decree that we will enjoy good health, remembered for our good deeds, our greatness shall increase around the world, that the GOD of @david_ibiyeomie angrily DESTROYS any form of delay in our lives, our families will be safe and sound and our lives uplifted in 2018.
@smhosglobal visited #PHMax prison weekly, they bring food and toiletries for we inmates, hold medical sessions giving us access to doctors and good medications we may need, preach the word of God to us, help with free legal services for those without lawyers and more. �����
This is my FINAL STATEMENT on my testimony and life changing experience Wednesday 17/1/18. Seventeen plus one is eighteen. Stay tuned to my eighteen reasons to be saved this year. �����
To my #SalvationMinistries family and others outside our church, pray for #Nigeria and pray for me as I begin pastoral classes for my goal in becoming a female part-time pastor. Join me at #5nog all week. �����
Thanks to all those who have been donating to me to restore my health and help pay my post prison medical bills. Fundraiser ends Tuesday 1/23/18. Let us meet the N5M goal. We have raised N1.2M. Lots of N1-10k donations showing that many of you CARE to raise that amount but don't have a lot of money. I still appreciate you! �����
First Bank of Nigeria
Olukemi Olunloyo"

U IDLE FELLOWS,PLS LEAVE THIS LADY ALONE. THERE IS NO BODY, GOD CAN NOT USE. HE HAS ALWAYS TURNED UNTO A VERY GOOD VESSEL D ONES SOCIETY THINK IS UNUSABLE. I WILL SUBSCRIBE TO HER QUEST.GOD WILL SEE HER THROUGH. THIS IS HOW,PLAY PLAY THINGS WILL BECOME REAL TO D SURPRISE OF MANY.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by Xisnin(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kemi is smart, she used one stone(fake repentance) to kill two birds(escaping jail and getting monetary support)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by Etuagievin(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
You haven't change with your language
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by blaqroy: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lol....Aunty kemi is confused oo,which one be part time again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by Ebios(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Blakjewelry:
what is "may be"?
It is obvious she has not for saying that God should punish....
Thank God she is not God.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by Haykinsofficial: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aunt Kemi again!?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by Charly68: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Very brilliant mama..you are a royal breed of Baba Doctor Olunloyo...love you ma no matter what haters are saying ..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by Sixthskin(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cletus77:
Nigerians be claiming judges like " she is just pretending, she never repent"
Someone summoned up courage to ask for forgiveness in a large congregation, an act many of you can never do even in the presence of two people.
Even if she is pretending, how does that affect your daily bread?
Oh you thought Nairaland and the rest of the social media are created for you to look and see and then walk away? No...it is created to make and break you...either way you see it. So if you're not ready why take to instagram and twitter that God has saved you. Please my friend, I am not your friend!! Don't provoke me to anger. angry angry angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
datola:
"#KemiSaved

Typical of Nigerian born against!

Assuming this statement is wrong, u need to know something that

Every born again whether Nigerian or from other countries of the world are not angels, so they are not perfect. Even the angel are not perfect, if they were Lucifer wouldn't have fallen.

God alone is perfect.

Now if you think that statement is wrong you are wrong. It simply means

"may God judge those who think I'm mocking Him"

Gods judgement is that punishment and so as long as she did not ask sango Ogun or voodoo to judge them.

She is right and not wrong as a Born Again Christian.

Let those who don't mind their businesses too kp shut up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by chuxjay(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by Emmyk(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kole tan lara Oba koma Ku sadankata. �
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by cooltola(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
What happened to Love your enemies? Pray for those who prosecute you. Even Paul was redeemed by Christ
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by IYANGBALI: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
This old cargo can never change, just wait and see her next moves in some months time
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by IYANGBALI: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Emmyk:
Kole tan lara Oba koma Ku sadankata. �
abi o. Small small still dey her body

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by NovusHomo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tessyama1:

"#KemiSaved

First Bank of Nigeria
Olukemi Olunloyo"

Here she goes again! Told you this repentance sh*t was not gonna last.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by no1madman(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hmmm[img][/img]

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by Jimbadly: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
How much did that useless, wicked so-called pastor donate? Ibiyomie or whatever he calls himself. He's the architect of your misery and suffering, the one who made you go through hell in that prison. He should donate at least 3 million for your post prison treatment. He only knows how to give millions to Iyabo Ojo, his ashewo.

I spit on his bald head! angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by Honestagbons(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Blakjewelry:
e remain somore
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Make una leave this woman alone for God's sake.
Stop looking for her mouth and outburst.

At least in prison, she realised painfully : No one truly cares.

Except Pastor Ibiyiome who made it mandatory and compulsory her brain was reset through strong measures grin
I like that Pastor grin. He's a no nonsense man cheesy
Even though, he placed her in jail, it's for her own good. Now she seems to have reformed, I think?

So Nigerians should stop looking for her mouth. Let her follow, her new path in peace, Biko.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! by akinejame: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why hasnt Freeze the nuclear reactor reacted to this Kemi's issue? Oh I get it. He has been disappointed.

Na TB Joshua go do Freeze own this year.

Iyanya And Emma Nyra Dating Publicly! / Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress / Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos