Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:48 PM

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself (67428 Views)

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did / T.B. Joshua Runs Away From Woman Tormented By Ghosts!!! / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by mannatech: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
daroseconcepts:
This is not a movie scene. It is a kind of traditional dance common to uganda , tanzania and some other southern african countries. The women dance and strip, while other women try to cover them, while music is playing. It is part of tradition. I even doubt if this is a wedding. It is a kind of ceremony for ladies alone, like an initiation into womanhood undecided Google the word BAIKOKO.
Thought as much. I always look for a second and third opinion from sane and intellectual individuals before I believe anything from naija bloggers.
So sad, bloggers have no ounce of credibility in them.

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
WarriFirstBorn:
This looks more like a scene from a movie to me. I might be wrong though. There are many pointer to this fact. Look at the pictures very well na.

1. Look at the video camera men payed by the same people to come and cover their event recording the happening.
2.In another of the pictures, you see the women or maybe her friends just sitting down close to her, not doing anything. That shows they are just acting the script.
3.Observe the number of video camera men involved. From the pic alone, I could count close to 4.Na who wan do marriage dey carry that much camera men? Na crusade ni?
4.In one of the pictures, you could see one of the video camera men recording the audience, this time, he is no longer recording the bride.
5.In one of the pics also, observe that lady standing on a table or platform, observing events, comfortably. Naturally, she shouldn't be that relaxed. Probably she is a member of the crew.

Like I said, I may be wrong!

No, you aren't wrong. FBI got nothing on you

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by olamil34(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
majamajic:
even the cameramen are still at work....dahm

angry

I swear

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by CandidNotes: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
daroseconcepts:
This is not a movie scene. It is a kind of traditional dance common to uganda , tanzania and some other southern african countries. The women dance and strip, while other women try to cover them, while music is playing. It is part of tradition. I even doubt if this is a wedding. It is a kind of ceremony for ladies alone, like an initiation into womanhood undecided Google the word BAIKOKO.

This is not Baikoko. Can you see the reaction of the onlookers and the women trying to cover her shame? I looked up Baikoko, it's not what's going on here... Baikoko is actually twerking.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Omudia11: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
They are not. Their ghost stories are even more horrid than ours.
toxicbrain:
ghost stories are only heard in Africa... why? is this place their headquarters?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by CornFooPanda(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by mamaafrik(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
And so people will say dere is no world,hehehehehehehehehe,u see so,u dey see am,u are next
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by WarriFirstBorn(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Zionista:

No, you aren't wrong. FBI got nothing on you
Thanks man!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by 1shortblackboy: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
this looks like a movie set jor
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by dizon: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
daroseconcepts:
Baikoko dance is different. This could also be another form of traditional dance but its definitely not baikoko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
That camera man is wicked.He even had the guts to climb the high table just to capture the drama.
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Bloggers sha. This is a big lie. This is a kinda tradition in uganda. A random lady dances seductively in from if the groom & sometimes the lady strips. U can even see how some of the ppl are smiling
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Funkybabee(f): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is unfair oo ..and they are busy snapping and recording unless it's a film
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by dizon: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
mannatech:

Thought as much. I always look for a second and third opinion from sane and intellectual individuals before I believe anything from naija bloggers.
So sad, bloggers have no ounce of credibility in them.
Don't attack the bloggers yet. Whatever is happening there is not any baikoko dance. You can Google it up and see for yourself that it's definitely not baikoko dance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by towyeenbell2: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
That's not a ghost ,but a demon in English language ,we Muslims called them(al jinn) they live around us and we also have them in our personal body.
All human possess them some are good and some are corrrupt ,they all can take any form to attack us if we disturb them or are sent to attack us apart from the one living inside us,they can corresponds with each other and if you obey God they can not do you anything even if anyone send the corrupted ones to attack.
Those who use them are the soothsayers ,the witches,and wizards ,the magician,the sometimes the astronomers .
They can travel in air very fast in seconds they can reach any where in the whole world except in the heavens or space ,they also lives in tree, mountains,forests,in our refuse areas ,they eat from our dirt ,they come to our home.
They are hidden from us except in some occasions when they take form in living animal such as snakes,very black dog with no mark of white or any other color,very black cats too and with same features ,they also lives in abandon home.
So that ladies own was sent by someone envious eyes so watch .
They can also be chased out from our body but apart from the one that was born with us .
All of this are in the Quran the chapter named after them.
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by terrezo2002(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
see the foolish camera man in the first picture. That guy is a suspect. He must have been told to take the shot by whosoever did this to her

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by terrezo2002(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
see the foolish camera man in the first picture. That guy is a suspect. He must have been told to take the shot by whosoever did this to her.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by eodavids(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
royalsgist:
A young woman in Masaka, Uganda was brutally attacked by evil ghosts on her wedding day and she undressed herself.
It was gathered from her Close relatives who said it was a pure witchcraft from her step mother who never wanted her to get married to a rich man.

SOURCE: https://royalsgist.com/2018/01/19/woman-brutally-attacked-evil-ghosts-wedding-day-undressed-photos/

Must be a movie.
Because the camera persons went on with their duties
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by mexxmoney: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
daroseconcepts:
Oga I have googled Baikoko and it's totally different from what's happening in that post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by daroseconcepts: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
dizon:

Don't attack the bloggers yet. Whatever is happening there is not any baikoko dance. You can Google it up and see for yourself that it's definitely not baikoko dance
I think the video might actually shed more light on this. The pictures may not be telling the full story. Did you watch the baikoko videos on you tube? The one i have watched have the women removing their clothes delibrately, while other woment try to cover them, all the while cameras are rolling. ..I may be wrong though. This is africa grin Also Check Out KIGODORO. Google and compare
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Sirambassador(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Juju is real sha grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by justine14: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is wickedness. The people that did this wicked act shall see no peace.
Look at how serious and repositioning the camera man is taking pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by daclint(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Wait o, na fly she dey fly so Abi my eyes dey deceive me, naija version of super girl
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by dizon: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
daroseconcepts:
I think the video might actually shed more light on this. The pictures may not be telling the full story. Did you watch the baikoko videos on you tube? The one i have watched have the women removing their clothes delibrately, while other woment try to cover them, all the while cameras are rolling. ..I may be wrong though. This is africa grin
Yeah, I did watch the baikoko videos, its different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by daroseconcepts: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
dizon:

Yeah, I did watch the baikoko videos, its different
check Out the KIGODORO dance
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jesus is Lord. The wickedness in this world.OMG, who did this to this young woman

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by engrkaz(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
MAsaka nor be Nassarawa state?
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by kbzee11(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is work of her village people.... Chai...God forbid oh angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by mrMeen(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
ruggedised:
lol, she be wan fly
e be like say she de hover
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by blazer2018: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin grin

Nigerian bloggers i hail thee!!!

This can't be true now...

The bride runs mad and someone is still dancing...cameras rolling...

It must be a scene from a movie... next please
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself by Ophilabraham: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
ruggedised:
lol, she be wan fly

so camera camera ghost??!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order / Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu / Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.