Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,886 members, 7,938,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend (2072 Views)

Hyper Realistic Silicon Sex Doll With Bouncing Booty (video) / Check Out The New Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant (photos) / Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by Donkay82: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2018
The sex doll craze is taking a new dimension,though a lot of people believe broke guys will not be able to afford it but it looks like young men are already contributing money and buying.... Its for real

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by Donkay82: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2018
grin

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by Donkay82: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2018
That NIPPY RATH guy wan die because of konji
See him hair like rat wey fall enter water

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by mazimee(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Sex doll crase, as if na better thing
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by Uyiii: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
okay wow, although I kinda like the sex doll invention because girls own don still dey too much, but bang this thing responsibly naa.
which one are you publicizing your stupidity, na wa o.

P.s: I'd suggest a buyers mental strength should be checked before releasing this sex doll so we'll avoid mad-men like this from possessing it, Lubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by NOC1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
they are dullards abi dolLADS? height of stupidity
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Girls shakara don end

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by mattiecute(f): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
What a spectacular height of stupity and public display of madness undecided
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by datfreshdoc(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lmaoo.... Na to enter jumai select grin 2018 will be really interesting #SexDolltiTakeOva
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by SULTANALAUDDIN: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin

one can share too? hahhahahhahaha naija girls in trouble

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by eightsin(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
lmfao... This is no longer a joke o. people take am serious. lmfao
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by GOFRONT(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nowadayz Esther no kuku dey talk to me again cos i request for Sex......Ordinary sex

But now rumours are making rounds that sexdolls are comin to town......If my savings complete, i go buy one fine doll with chocolate skin colour, share resemblans with Mercy Johnson and then sex all day all nite
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by richythePH(f): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
#WithSexDollWeStand

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by Axis313(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Unconsciously sleeping with corpse. Nonsense.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by Zico4real(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
This looks like dead woman
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by Axis313(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
They cannot force gay relationship on us,but we are the ones voluntarily forcing this evil on ourselves, what an irony!
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Haaaaa.

Pls who is the Angel assigned to blow the trumpet kwano, let him do it fast. THE END IS HERE.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Asian girls are being made popular now as they are the model for most of these dolls. if it was a Nigerian idea, what we will see all over the place will be all whites.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by SexDolls: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
That looks fake. There are real sexy dolls and we're soon bringing them to you.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by nelsonebby(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
guys don mad oo lol.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Facebook User Sharing Sex Doll With His Friend by sirvvy: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
cry the end is near!!

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says / My Father's Wife And I 18+ / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict Episode 5 (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.