Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,995 members, 7,933,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:01 AM

Tara Fela Durotoye Shows Full Support For Husband’s Political Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tara Fela Durotoye Shows Full Support For Husband’s Political Ambition (867 Views)

Operation Puff Adder: Sultan Of Sokoto Pledges Full Support To Police Force / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. / Northern Elders Declare “full Support” For Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tara Fela Durotoye Shows Full Support For Husband’s Political Ambition by easyboss1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tara, wife of Fela Durotoye, the CEO of Gemstone Group has shown her full support for her husband’s political ambition.

Recent reports have it that Fela Durotoye will be running for the position of Nigeria’s president in 2019.

Tara Fela Durutoye showed her full support for her husband’s political ambition on her Instagram page where she wrote about the various things her husband had done and is still doing to make Nigeria better.

Here is what she wrote:

“I had the privilege of introducing @feladurotoye to the group of volunteers on the New Nigeria project.

I whispered in his ears something when we hugged .

I said “My love!I give you to Nigeria” and as I walked off the stage I started to cry.

This passion for Nigeria has consumed him for as long as I have known him and he has found expressions of this passion through different projects he Has embarked on all through the years I have known him .

Project Nigeria has always been Fela’s “side hustle” as a built his career in consulting .

Not a passion for any public office but a passion for a better Nigeria we could bequeath to our children.

As friends he told me his wife was going to be very successful and I always told him it’s not possible for a successful man to have a successful wife .I didn’t know I was going to be his wife but after we married he invested so much into ensuring that I grew a successful business I knew he not only desires but adds actions to his desires.

This desire and action have become the experience I have of him.

When Fela’s sees a problem about Nigeria he will create a project to fix it galvanize people to join hands with him .This has always been his style many times at his personal cost .

Some of those projects he has embarked on include in 2009 Mushin makeover where over 250 homes were painted by 2000 young volunteers including celebrities like Banky w sound sultan,Alibaba,Kate Henshaw,OmoniOboli,Teju Babyface,sound Sultan,Ty Bello ,Dj Jimmy Jatt ,OmaWunmi,Denrele,Dele Momodu ,Tosin Bucknor ,Stella Damasus ,Tee A,Segun Dangote ,Ebuka Obi etc painting and calling for donations of paints for This project .

In 2008 he was concerned about the poor performance of students with 98% failure in Mathematics and English in (NECO) and WAEC examinations, He launched Project RAISE (Revive Academic excellence In Schools & Educational institutions),) initiative to improve the performance of secondary school students across the country.

In 2010, Fela and his team embarked on Project RAISE .By adopting the Lagos State Educational District 4 where he called for young graduates of Maths and English subjects to….

“To go to public schools to train the students, He raised a fund to supply the students

Mathematical instruments and trigonometric 4 figure tables to help them prepare for their examinations.

Fela’s most significant contribution to Nation Building is the VALUE SYSTEM which he developed & is currently being endorsed and actively promoted by over 30,000 Nigerians across all gender, tribe, social class or

The 10 Values have now been articulated into a PERSONAL CREED and is being adopted by individuals, organizations, professional associations ( such as Association of Private Educators of Nigeria, the Nigerian Institute of Mechanical Engineers and the Mortgage Bankers Association of Nigeria), and more recently government agencies and parastatals”

I believe yet again in this project like I have believed in the others and I support his desire to run for a new Nigeria .

My name is Tara Feladurotoye and I am #Running for a new Nigeria .

#runningforanewnigeria���� igeria #Nigeria #Motherland #Nigerianpeople #AbetterNigeria”
https://dailyfamily.ng/tara-fela-durotoye-shows-full-support-for-husbands-political-ambition/

Re: Tara Fela Durotoye Shows Full Support For Husband’s Political Ambition by Niftyrules(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Wasn't it the same Fela Durotoye that said these - https://dailyfamily.ng/motivational-speaker-fela-durotoye-disassociates-from-strange-campaign-poster/

Well maybe he is trying to be discreet sha...
Re: Tara Fela Durotoye Shows Full Support For Husband’s Political Ambition by jaykins: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
If na me nko. why won't i support him. who don't want to be First Lady

1 Like

Re: Tara Fela Durotoye Shows Full Support For Husband’s Political Ambition by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
But I thought I saw this man on standpoint on TVC saying he would not contest for elections this was just last month o.

1 Like

Re: Tara Fela Durotoye Shows Full Support For Husband’s Political Ambition by OnucheAdams: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
All these noisemakers sef that can't even win their Ward...
Re: Tara Fela Durotoye Shows Full Support For Husband’s Political Ambition by Niftyrules(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
But I thought I saw this man on standpoint on TVC saying he would not contest for elections this was just last month o.

And that is why you have to read this too.... https://dailyfamily.ng/motivational-speaker-fela-durotoye-disassociates-from-strange-campaign-poster/
Re: Tara Fela Durotoye Shows Full Support For Husband’s Political Ambition by Niftyrules(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
OnucheAdams:
All these noisemakers sef that can't even win their Ward...

Umh... God is watching embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tara Fela Durotoye Shows Full Support For Husband’s Political Ambition by omowolewa: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Okay, first lady in the making

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Celebrate Late MKO Abiola, Unveils Statue / Salary: A Nigerian Senator Vs An Average Nigerian / Another Top Contender For APC National Chairmanship Withdraws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.