Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife (7396 Views)

Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) / Pls I Need Matured Answers With These Questions From My Ex- Girlfriend / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by DatingToWeding: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Good day everyone,

Right here, we will be having a Live Hot Seat for a young man who recently had his relationship of 9 years packed up despite been loyal and loving

He belives in love but skeptical of been emotionally battered again in hands of any woman

He is handsome, he is intelligent, he is smart, he is jovial and also a working IT executive

And he looks forward to settling down with a soulmate that would be the love of his life

So, everyone, grab your drink and popcorn (even roasted 'Boli' or Suya) and lets throw him direct personal and general questions to which he has promised to respond to sincerely and truthfully

I remain you host for this intruging and exciting session

Mr Oluwadamilare, lets get to meet you
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by junbi(f): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aww, sounds like a sweet guy, even with the disappoint, u are still hopeful and cheerful!

Eku ise smiley
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by DatingToWeding: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
So @drephizzy, Introduce yourself to us in the house. Let's get to know you deeply
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Drephizzy: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
[b][/b]I'm Oluwadamilare Castle by Name, a witty, jovial ,naughty and have a weird sense of humour,based in Lagos state, works in Ikeja , I'm a romantic fella
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by DatingToWeding: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
What's your ideal kind of women you will want to settle down with?
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Drephizzy: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Deeply, I'm a die hard romantic, a touchy person,I'm very simple, always fun to be around me, down to earth, very very blunt, honest and most time Cray
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Ramstar: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
do you believe in Media love?
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Drephizzy: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
DatingToWeding:
What's your ideal kind of women you will want to settle down with?

My ideal kind of woman is a lady whose really intelligent,smart,have a good sense of humour and she must posess onshore and offshore dichotomies
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by DatingToWeding: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Can count how many relationships you have been into. What happened to your last relationship? Do you think you are ready now financially and otherwise for marriage of you meet the ONE ?
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Drephizzy: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ramstar:
do you believe in Media love?

Media love? That's New, whatever is medially achievable can be physically interpreted , so we can move from media to physical, body chemistry is the first important detail to be on the look out for

2 Likes

Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by DatingToWeding: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Have you ever raised you hand against your woman? Be sincere o

What has been your past relationship regret?

Have you cheated on your woman in the past?
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Ramstar: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
is age a barrier in search for love?
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Drephizzy: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
DatingToWeding:
Can count how many relationships you have been into. What happened to your last relationship? Do you think you are ready now financially and otherwise for marriage of you meet the ONE ?

Yeah been into 3 relationships, last relationship ended based on misplaced priorities, initially, we were both in sync , but as time went on? The differences came out into the light, I'm a home always kinda guy, she was the out going ,turn up mama, pepedemgang lady, little things like house chores were done by me while she came around weekends , so I was basically the woman of the house, my mama didn't raise me like that
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Drephizzy: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ramstar:
is age a barrier in search for love?

Not at all, these days toddlers are as smart or even more intelligent than the ones with age like calender for head

1 Like

Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Ramstar: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
are you really good on bed, I mean very good in bed?
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Drephizzy: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
DatingToWeding:
Have you ever raised you hand against your woman? Be sincere o

What has been your past relationship regret?

Have you cheated on your woman in the past?

I've never raised my hand against a woman hence I'm very vocal, I hurt with words , my past relationship regret is mainly the efforts and times wasted , to no end ,
I've never cheated on my woman, I've got one heart, one woman is a life time full of troubles ,two women? Suicide mission !!

1 Like

Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by DatingToWeding: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Do u believe in no sex till wedding night?
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Drephizzy: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
junbi:
Aww, sounds like a sweet guy, even with the disappoint, u are still hopeful and cheerful!

Eku ise smiley
Thanks, if at first you don't succeed ? Pick yourself up and try again
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Ramstar: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
with all your experience in dating, what really is the best thing that happened to you?
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by HausaOverlord: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Are u an arsenal fan, I have my reasons for asking
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Ifedith(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
do u believe in lust in love?
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Castledam: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Are u an arsenal fan, I have my reasons for asking

I'm a Chelsea fan
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Castledam: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ifedith:
do u believe in lust in love?

Lust is lust ,love is only God knows, the two can't be in each other
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Castledam: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ramstar:
with all your experience in dating, what really is the best thing that happened to you?

Experience, accommodating the opposite gender , and leaning to cope in different situations
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Castledam: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
DatingToWeding:
Do u believe in no sex till wedding night?

Not possible, how wouldn't I sample what I'm going to enjoy for the rest of my life, apart from body chemistry, sex chemistry is also very important to me

1 Like

Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by DatingToWeding: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
So what would happen after testing her and you feel you are not compatible with her, would you will leave her?
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Castledam: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ramstar:
are you really good on bed, I mean very good in bed?

In my own opinion ? I'll rate myself an 80% except the partakers are wowed and give me a 100% grin
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Castledam: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
DatingToWeding:
Well do u believe in no sex till wedding night? If no

So what would happen after testing her and you feel you are not compatible with her, would you will leave her?

Yes, if we not sexually compatible, no need hurting each other's feelings more
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by DatingToWeding: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
So you can't date a lady that says No to sex despite the fact that she is everything you want in a woman?

What upsets you most in a relationship and what makes you the happiest?

Why did you end your last relationship?
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by Castledam: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=DatingToWeding post=64342707]So you can't date a lady that says No to sex despite the fact that she is everything you want in a woman?

What upsets you most in a relationship and what makes you the happiest?

Why did you end your last relationship?[quote]

No I can't date a lady that says sex after marriage

When she doesn't listen to me ,and when she hits a nerve

Well I said earlier misplaced priorities
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by DatingToWeding: 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Can you date a girl that takes alcohol and smoke?
Re: Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife by lonikit: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
DatingToWeding:
Can you date a girl that takes alcohol and smoke?
no no no noooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) / People Called The Stretch Marks On My Booby Lightening Strike, Lady Says. PHOTOS / Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.