Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG (58605 Views)

Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / 17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
M patiently waiting for Zahra to come out of d other room to support her father
D result of 2019 election go make her get miscarriage
Nonsense northerners

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by repogirl(f): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Suicide Bomber at work! grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by abdulwastecx(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2018
Arysexy:
After wasting the whole day in NNPC mega station queuing for fuel without succeeding, I nearly bashed one mallam on bike out of annoyance on what I suffered from buhari's maladministration and incompetence. Thank God for Aisha buhari cos I am already assuming all ab0kis are senseless. At least there is still hope.

Buhari must go! By 2019, buhari will be 80yrs. Add 4 yrs and see the disaster awaiting to happen if that cow returns.

I was at the one in Guzape.. After queuing for close to 5 hours we finally got the fuel, can you imaging that people are not taking to the street or rioting already.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by efighter: 12:04am On Jan 20, 2018
bedspread:
Aisha Buhari is Feed up of the mess called Buhari

Unlike Mama Piss Patience Jonathan who looted with her fake PhD holder husband.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by bedspread: 12:04am On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
efighter:

Unlike Mama Piss Patience Jonathan who looted with her fake PhD holder husband.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by efighter: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2018
9japrof:
Buhari is a bigger failure than Jonathan, anybody who says otherwise is been sentimental.

Buhari is a mistake Nigeria should never had made

So you admit that Jonathan is a failure, God had finally opened your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Arysexy(m): 12:28am On Jan 20, 2018
abdulwastecx:

I was at the one in Guzape.. After queuing for close to 5 hours we finally got the fuel, can you imaging that people are not taking to the street or rioting already.

You are lucky. I was already about 200m to the filling station before they claimed the fuel has finished. Wasted the whole day under hot sun, wasted the few fuel in my reserve.

Its terrible that everyone kept silent in the midst of this scarcity and suffering
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by bossrillboss: 12:57am On Jan 20, 2018
o ya ooo,luretta come and abuse ur oga wife ooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Yankee101: 1:02am On Jan 20, 2018
Aisha Buhari for Minister!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Eluwilussit(m): 1:21am On Jan 20, 2018
bakila:

You don start 2019 campaign? Aisha wants to be in Aso Rock more than you do.

From the bottom of my heart and with everything in me, I Will vote for Aisha instead of every order name out there. She has got gut. She is fearless and well behaved. A good and peaceful woman.

I think she values the truth, justice and equity above aso rock. Aisha for 2019. It would have been nice if she could run against her husband. grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by thunderbabs: 2:14am On Jan 20, 2018
Very obvious buhari has also be starving aisha in za oda room. She sef dey vex

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by baldeagle: 2:41am On Jan 20, 2018
bedspread:

..fed up...
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by desmond2pk: 2:43am On Jan 20, 2018
The only people who keep supporting buhari are the south west, and they are doing it to spite the ibos.
Aisha buhari didn't know that the Nigeria she knew was different from the Nigeria buhari knew.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by kings11ng(m): 3:37am On Jan 20, 2018
Aisha is subtly telling y'all that the person in that office is jibrin from Sudan and not her dead husband

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Paradigme777: 6:28am On Jan 20, 2018
400billionman:
You heard it on radio station today
Go and hear ur own too undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by DWJOBScom(m): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2018
Mayor21:
four stages of President Buhari.
In 2016 #Sai Baba
In 2017 #Kai Baba
In 2018 #Why Baba
In 2019 #Bye Baba

May you live long o

Chai see wetin thumb type o

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Artistree: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2018
bedspread:
FED up bro...
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by SLAPMUMU: 7:07am On Jan 20, 2018
Bmc right now!

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by SoNature(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2018
Nigeriadondie:
undecided Ben Bruce like Shehu Sani are all the same. Who is “government”. Is the legislature not an arm of the government. What have they done in enacting laws to avert disorder? What have they done with the constituency allowances to advance national development in terms of infrastructural development?
Yes Buhari has failed but the greatest enemy of the Nigerian people are these useless lawmakers.
What common sense has he made directly to his constituents? Every one blaming federal government as if the legislature is not a part of the federal government.
Shit hole nation

Oga, rest! They are 2 voices out of 109. They can't force the rest to do the right thing. Besides you need lots of money to lobby fellow legislators. So the best they can do is speak so that Nigerians will know who they really are.

Talking about constituency projects, no, you can't see those on the internet until u visit Bayelsa or Kaduna.

PS: Shehu Sani for me is the most intelligent politician from northern Nigeria in this current dispensation. And I wish he would run for the president so that I will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by wanimo: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2018
Aisha knows the truth about Jubril.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Prinztong(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2018
Hmmmm.... I'm beginning to think,maybe the man in Aso Rock is not Mohammedu Buhari From Daura.Maybe the cabal had Really Croned Another Buhari and brought him back to Nigeria just for their Selfish interest.
Only time will tell.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Prinztong(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2018
wanimo:
Aisha knows the truth about Jubril.....
The Truth will Soon be revealed.
I only pray God to protect Aisha bcoz if the Cabal smell any leakage, they may eliminate her
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Prinztong(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2018
kings11ng:
Aisha is subtly telling y'all that the person in that office is jibrin from Sudan and not her dead husband
Nigeria!
My Beloved Country is Bleeding.
What A Mess!
Who will Rescue us from this Cabal?
Truly, it is not Mohammedu Buhari but Jubril from Sudan
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by bedspread: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2018
Artistree:

FED up bro...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by SHANGALORLOR: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2018
Mayor21:
four stages of President Buhari. In 2016 #Sai Baba In 2017 #Kai Baba In 2018 #Why Baba In 2019 #Bye Baba
Nice one
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by 2016v2017: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mayor21:
four stages of President Buhari.
In 2016 #Sai Baba
In 2017 #Kai Baba
In 2018 #Why Baba
In 2019 #Bye Baba
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Obcglobal(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Her Excellence may the Almighty Allah protect and guide you for I know that the enemy of the truth will surely fight back!! God bless you ma!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? / The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion / Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.