Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,287 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law (21662 Views)

Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / Northern Governors Beg Ortom Not To Abandon Forum Over Benue Killings / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by PointZerom: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2018
TheFreeOne:
When Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo he was insulted by many and eventually tagged a terrorist by Buhari and his Fulani gang cos of his secessionist campaigns.

Now same Fulani presidency is giving tacit support to Fulani militia terrorists herdsmen murderous rampages and pushing for cow colonies across the country thereby attempting to give animals more right at the detriment of land owners.
What could be more ZOO-LIKE than these actions.

To all those who voted and supported Buhari and his gang of incompetents and bloodthirsty demons I say "the joke is on you"

And to Benue indigenes I say fight for your right, defend yourselves, stick with anti grazing law, break away from northern domination and look south ward cos its a perfect opportunity for your freedom from the evil of Fulani hegemony.
IT IS NOW OR NEVER.

Ngeneukwenu and Liondeleo what's your take on this?.

1 Like

Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2018
Confuse people, confuse party.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by cursedAbiola(f): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2018
eodavids:

Your brilliant comment is educative. Thanks.

But waitoo! You must be a guy, not a lady.
You are too bold to be a lady.
cool kiss
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by Iceathome(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2018
To understand the Fulani issue you must understand their culture. The Fulani Gida (Having a home) are just like every other Nigerian with known house address. The herdsmen Fulani JEJi (Normadic or wondering Fulani people are without any address.

They move with their money, their cattle their cloths and shoes. These men are difficult to track because of their wondering nature. Their wives and children live with their youngest brother while the older ones migrate in search of food and water for their cattle following seasons. If a man is a wanderer , how can police or army track them.

In view of climatic changes causing more arid areas expect more normadic movement , even legislation cannot solve this problem cos these men are desperate to save the lives of their cattle and will rather die than to let their cattle die.

The only solution is for govt to dialogue with them and change the age long culture of normadic life. This can only happen by education. The govt must start an aggressive re-orientation and education to these normads to educate them that they can import grass from the south, they can dig bore holes to get water and they have better healthy cattle's from a proper ranch.

Use of force will be impossible to achieve results when a man is in constant motion without a known address. Creating colonies will create another cultural problem and will lead to further agitation and tribal conflicts.

Govt has only one viable option i.e education and reorientation for the Fulani Jeji.

But the question is- WILL THE NORTHERN ELITES ALLOW THE HEARDSMEN TO BE EDUCATED AND REORIENTED BECAUSE THEY KNOW IF THEY ALLOWED IT, TOMORROW THE HERDSMEN WILL BE TROUBLE TO THEM.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by ponti93(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
I weep for this country...
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by degamemaster(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Now who said buhari is not the direct sponsor of these terrorists if the governor's moves and state laws are embarrassing buhari? Can we all now say without mincing words that buhari's silence and inaction is direct orders and approval to the herdsmen to continue their evil and atrocities?
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by SouthEastFacts: 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Funnicator:
he who sticks with his people, sticks with God. buhari has already lost touch with the people just like King Saul.

ortom if you reverse the bill, you'll lose reelection.

fulani maffia must be brought to an end
The best quote on Nairaland ever. I am going to be using that quote freely now, but I wouldn't acknowledge you because it won't be proper going by your moniker. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by eodavids(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
cursedAbiola:
cool kiss

Hahaha wink
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by lawman88(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
I'm from benue state, Idoma to be precise and I can tell you people that ortom will defect to PDP before the time for primary election. He would not defect now, he will defect at the injury time to election when APC will not be able to stand in the state. All plans have been completed, we are just waiting for the fullness of time . APC in benue state in 2019 will be like....

Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by reality2019(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
My advice to Orton is to stand by his people, decamp from APc,resign from northern Governors forum and finally declare Buhari/APC anti Benue people.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by godwin120alex: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Devil should punish dis useless governors asking Benue governor to reverse Anti grazing law. Jokers
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by lohresloco: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
they are not clueless, this is all scripted
Hector09:
This APC governors are cluless instead of them to ask buhari to caution his disciples, they are asking ortom to reverse the law, they should ask fayose to reverse d law, cus ekiti is a pdp state thats why d herdsmen nd miyatti alla is calm but since ortom is puppet to buhari
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by omoluka: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
cursedAbiola:
I pity those that still believes in one Nigeria
the one binding factor of one Nigeria is the oil
no one is talking about the slain 75+ innocent farmers
no one have been brought to book or even arrested
the only thing they're talking is how to please the murders the more and stroking their wings instead of clipping it.
no justice no fairness and people are still interested in this union
like i said before only Fulanis and Hausas understand the concept of one Nigeria honestly
Unity in oil and other natural and human resources

let the intelligent mumus of the south keep dreaming of one Nigeria while the owners of Nigeria keeps getting away with something like murder and terrorism
they (intelligent mumus of the south) should continue celebrating the tagging of terrorists to armless harmless ipob that never killed a mosquito instead trying to liberate them while the north keeps supporting their law abiding terrorists that have killed more than 80 persons this January only.
who's talking about restructuring again?
the whole noise have followed Nnamdi Kanu in exile or wherever he is.
we're all talking about next election where the possibility of voting out Buhari is 20% if he contests (you think say na Gej that allowed you to make good use of your pvc)
no one is talking about restructuring again even the hypocritical committee set up by apc.
well like i said before the intelligent mumus of the south will continue to be ruled by gworo chewing illiterate abokiis till they get sense which i doubt.

as for the north
just like bokoharam this monster you are grooming will turn and eat you and your generations one day
the blood of the innocent will revenge.
Intelligent mumus grin
cursedAbiola:
I pity those that still believes in one Nigeria
the one binding factor of one Nigeria is the oil
no one is talking about the slain 75+ innocent farmers
no one have been brought to book or even arrested
the only thing they're talking is how to please the murders the more and stroking their wings instead of clipping it.
no justice no fairness and people are still interested in this union
like i said before only Fulanis and Hausas understand the concept of one Nigeria honestly
Unity in oil and other natural and human resources

let the intelligent mumus of the south keep dreaming of one Nigeria while the owners of Nigeria keeps getting away with something like murder and terrorism
they (intelligent mumus of the south) should continue celebrating the tagging of terrorists to armless harmless ipob that never killed a mosquito instead trying to liberate them while the north keeps supporting their law abiding terrorists that have killed more than 80 persons this January only.
who's talking about restructuring again?
the whole noise have followed Nnamdi Kanu in exile or wherever he is.
we're all talking about next election where the possibility of voting out Buhari is 20% if he contests (you think say na Gej that allowed you to make good use of your pvc)
no one is talking about restructuring again even the hypocritical committee set up by apc.
well like i said before the intelligent mumus of the south will continue to be ruled by gworo chewing illiterate abokiis till they get sense which i doubt.

as for the north
just like bokoharam this monster you are grooming will turn and eat you and your generations one day
the blood of the innocent will revenge.
Intelligent mumus
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by Machinegun91(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Benue people are like' forward ever backward never
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by OreMI22: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Reverse law so that the Fulanis will graze freely on people's farms?
Who is ever worried that these farmers are now impoverished and their only means of livelihood destroyed?

Are Fulanis the only people whose interest should be defended in Nigeria? Does the Federal Government take the money paid by customers to purchase one cow? If cattle rearing is a business, why won't the herders pay for a ranch somewhere and graze their cattle as it is done in every country in this world?
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by koffibass(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Breed of shameless governors!

When the IPOB protested for Biafra(their own ancestral home), they were tagged as a terrorist organisation. Now the buhari herdsmen gang are killing to occupy a place that is not theirs without any form of legal action on the killers nor military intervention.

They only know how to dance python dance but cannot dance rattle snake dance in Benue, Plateau, Enugu, Taraba, etc.

Ortom Should know that his descendants will be refugees in Cameroun if he reverses the anti grazing law
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by Kingspin(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re_______________________________________________________________________election of Buhari, herdsmen activity will get out of control. Is not a prophecy.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by OfficialOjonimi(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Why won't they tell him that when their brain is on reverse.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by VolvoS60(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
maasoap:

Based on your opinion and understanding, right? You're hater, simple. No open grazing, no land for cattle colony or grazing reserve. May be Fulani herdsmen should move their cattle to the sky then? The governor is not ready for peace.

^^^^
undecided
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by Kaysalas(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Funnicator:
he who sticks with his people, sticks with God. buhari has already lost touch with the people just like King Saul.

ortom if you reverse the bill, you'll lose reelection.

fulani maffia must be brought to an end

SouthEastFacts:

The best quote on Nairaland ever. I am going to be using that quote freely now, but I wouldn't acknowledge you because it won't be proper going by your moniker. Thanks in advance.

Very well said @SouthEastFacts, mr Funnicator's quote make sense die but dt hin name na IRONY and ANTITHESIS put together grin grin
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by positivethought: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
I said it yesterday that the so called visit of the APC governors led by the staunch pro Islam/north supremacy like shettima,elrufai,badaru etc was just a cover up for something else,now we are going to see the true qualities of ortom/Benue people,for the first time the passage of the anti open grazing law has giving the Benue people a good advantage in the prolonged herdsmen attacks problem, Benue can only loose this opportunity at their own peril.by the way ekiti started this first why the insistence on Benue if not for total contempt n the pursue of a heinous agenda by Hausa/Fulani in northern Nigeria?. now we can see where buhari truly belongs to,whose interest he is protecting n what agenda he is pursuing,we are watching, time shall tell.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2018
Ortom Can't Reverse D Law because If He Try Am Automatic Losing In 2019
Re: Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law by eodavids(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2018
cursedAbiola:
cool kiss

Please, you have to change this nomenclature you gave yourself.

You should know, it does not fit you. Neither does it make sense.

Assure me you will pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together / Peter Obi Visits Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi / Breaking news: Army Have Taken Over Aba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.