Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nigerians,please Help This Poor Boy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians,please Help This Poor Boy (624 Views)

Please Help! This Pry 6 Quantitative Reasoning Is Turning My Head. / Man Gives Scholarship To Ikechukwu Samuel, A Poor Boy He Met On Abia Street / The Poor Boy Stole To Pay His Waec Fee,what Should Be Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians,please Help This Poor Boy by amzaq(m): 7:19am On Jan 20, 2018
I know this brilliant guy where I'm working as Npower volunteer (the headboy) in Jos where I teach Civic Education at Government Secondary School, Jos. He's a boy being taken care of by his old mother since the death of his father sometimes ago. I saw him crying yesterday and when I questioned him he told me he won't be writing Waec because no one else to pay when I asked of his parents that was when I learnt the father is late. Please I want to use this medium to appeal to good Nigerians to join me and help this guy. The WAEC is 19000 while school fee this term is 7520 no amount is too small. I confirmed from The principal and I was told registration ends in 2weeks. Thank you very much

Amodu, Simon Razaq
Re: Nigerians,please Help This Poor Boy by SIaye: 7:32am On Jan 20, 2018
Lol. Una self with different new formats everyday. No pictures of the boy self undecided you expect us o believe this your mumu format

1 Like

Re: Nigerians,please Help This Poor Boy by amzaq(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2018
SIaye:
Lol. Una self with different new formats everyday. No pictures of the boy self undecided you expect us o believe this your mumu format

Thought of this thus morning and it happened in school yesterday. I'll get his pic when I go to school on Monday. Plus I'm not a fraudster I'm only trying to help a brother in need. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Please Help...is This A Scam?? (photos) / One Dies Christian And Muslim Students Of Modibbo Adama University / EKSU Strike: Students Appeal For Government Urgent Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.