Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,400 members, 7,944,045 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Naija Lesbian Couple Celebrates Ahead Of Anniversary (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Lesbian Couple Celebrates Ahead Of Anniversary (photos) (894 Views)

Social Media Goes Gaga As Beautiful Lesbian Couple Got Wedded / E- Money And Wife Juliet Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / PHOTOS: Beautiful Lesbian Couple All Smiles As They Tie The Knot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Lesbian Couple Celebrates Ahead Of Anniversary (photos) by martins80(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2018
A Nigerian lesbian, known as Samantha Bliss, has shared to social media mad declaration of her love for her partner ahead of their anniversary in a couple of weeks.

The beautiful model told her partner, identified as Chizzy Bliss revealed how much she loves her in the post, and added that loving her is the best thing.

She wrote:

“She’s my rock. I love her with all my heart. She’s my king in a woman form. She drive me kolo. Her smile dey make my smile dey smile. Her laugh dey make my laugh dey laugh.

The young lesbians also posted more lovey-dovy photos and a video of both of them together on Facebook.

Aren't they cute together? See the way she dey lick am sef

Watch the full video and see more pics

(1) (Reply)

Black Chyna's Sextape: The Man In The Sextape Revealed / Bbnaija 3: Teddy A Has Great Negative Effect On Me – Bambam Complains / Wizkid Vs Peter Okoye's Son (psquare) - Who Is The Best Player,dribbles,dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.