Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (70838 Views)

Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. / Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
which mention? The one that Seun created? Babe seriously you are daft.
You and I know better who's daft. Abeg, stop showing your inconsequential self on my mention(s). Take the fùcks given and get lost.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Remember to always begin a sentence in capital letters in order not to show you're a functional illiterate. Now, kindly fùck off my mention.
Aliratu,ti tie naa po,aje apokoje nie ni? cho cho cho cho cho since,haba. are you not tired of talking since? must you reply everybody that insults you? its OK jare
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by dingbang(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
You and I know better who's daft. Abeg, stop showing your inconsequential self on my mention(s). Take the fùcks given and get lost.
see kimbraa, let me give you an advice, quit the envy and all the bad attitude, find something doing and get busy doing it. Hating on someone else only makes you look stupid the more.

Channel your energy to something useful. Cheers girl
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
Aliratu,ti tie naa po,aje apokoje nie ni? cho cho cho cho cho since,haba. are you not tired of talking since? must you reply everybody that insults you? its OK jare
Abeg, I don't understand Yoruba. I decided to reply that attention seeker 'cause it's obvious he craves for my attention but unfortunately for him; he isn't my type.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by zeusdgrt(m): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Are you expecting me to applaud her?. She's smart and could have undergone some training from the professionals. Question is, is tire used on that piece of furniture?...Not to talk of a picked one from the dump site. I wouldn't buy.

Modified. Y'all enshrined in mediocrity should save your mentions. And to add to the rubbish she made as furniture, she used ankara fabric that undergoes wear and tear in no time.

#beautifulnonsense!.
U are a certified foolish fool
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
see kimbraa, let me give you an advice, quit the envy and all the bad attitude, find something doing and get busy doing it. Hating on someone else only makes you look stupid the more.

Channel your energy to something useful. Cheers girl
You can go and advise your jobless sisters. Coming from you that has lived on NL for decades. Going from one moniker to another with wasted time chasing skirts and kiss telling?. You could only fool yourself.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
I love this comment. our road side furniture makers are very talented. The only difference between them and these foreign furniture makers is finishing and accuracy. Maybe machines achieve that for them,I don't know but foreign furnitures can be so accurate and well packaged. they don't seem to have flaws and I guess machines achieve that for them and that's probably why they're always so expensive. even some handmade foreign products are always flawless and handmade products are claimed to be the more expensive. I think our talented furniture makers should work on accuracy in measurement and designs and try all their best to make their products almost perfect. That perfection is the only edge foreign furniture's have. let me know your take on this bro

I agree with you.
The reason imported products are better is because foreign furniture makers have access to more funding training, infrastructure and technology. It is not because the makers are better than us.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Campusity:
The true and original Slay Queen! shocked

Beauty, brain and decency knit together.

Go and conquer the world! smiley smiley smiley wink
kiss

Everyone has a very unique n very important role on earth

Olosho's for example are very important on earth, that's why their profession is the oldest profession known to man.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by LionDeLeo: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
You can go and advise your jobless sisters. Coming from you that has lived on NL for decades. Going from one moniker to another with wasted time chasing skirts and kiss telling?. You could only fool yourself.

But I thought you are a professor of English language.
undecided
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:

But I thought you are a professor of English language.
undecided
Are professors of English above mistake?. "Have". grin
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by LionDeLeo: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Are professors of English above mistake?. "Have". grin
Okay. cool

But (.) is not required behind (?).

Is that one also a mistake?
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
zeusdgrt:

U are a certified foolish fool
While you're certified in mediocrity. undecided
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Okay. cool

But (.) is not required behind (?).

Is that one also a mistake?
And when you end a sentence with "?" ain't you meant to put a ".?".
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Garshyzee(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Y'all can go and hug a transformer. Comment has been made.

She picks a tire from a dumpsite, add some foams to it and probably a fibre around it, wraps it with a fabric and a piece of bouncing castle-like furniture has been made. Sounds like something Nigerians who make use of road-side furnitures would buy.
Ur analysis confirms that she's creative..
Ur just pained u dont have d balls to admit, probably cos of poverty.. Young girl u need a reset
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Garshyzee:

Ur analysis confirms that she's creative..
Ur just pained u dont have d balls to admit, probably cos of poverty.. Young girl u need a reset
Let me reply your silly self. You claim my analysis proves she's creative but you missed the part I stated that she was "Smart" and "Creative but could have gone through a professional training. Why are you Nigerians like this? Little wonder this country is the dumpsite of inferior goods from countries like China.

That sofa she made is inferior with materials not even used for furniture making. Has it even gone through standardisation?. That sofa I see here can't survive two years. If you like call me a hater, it's the bitter truth most of you can't take. And FYI, I once worked in an interior design company.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by lightinchrist4: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
I love this. It's very creative.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by babasolution: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
the guys on nairaland are so pathetic,bunch of asslickers,i'm sick of nairaland,it makes me feel like deep within nigerian guys are dumb
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by jaksmillioniar: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't let me make you regret quoting me. See as you look like charity case. First Bank errand boy!. grin
stop dis why attack dingbang for no reason
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
stop dis why attack dingbang for no reason
Supporter's club!. Jaks, you didn't see where he mentioned me for no reason?.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by jaksmillioniar: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Supporter's club!. Jaks, you didn't see where he mentioned me for no reason?.
I knw but ignore pls
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
I knw but ignore pls
I could have ignored him but noticed he jumps on my mention when he thinks he could get cheap likes. grin Shebi, you know I don't look for trouble 'till it finds me?.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by sirjomore(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Are you expecting me to applaud her?. She's smart and could have undergone some training from the professionals. Question is, is tire used on that piece of furniture?...Not to talk of a picked one from the dump site. I wouldn't buy.

Modified. Y'all enshrined in mediocrity should save your mentions. And to add to the rubbish she made as furniture, she used ankara fabric that undergoes wear and tear in no time.

#beautifulnonsense!.
Daftest comment I have seen on nairaland since I joined in 2010

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by lascopes(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
I figured out your kind long time ago, poor people forming posh, reasoning backwardly, it's a moniker, it's doesn't have to be grammatically correct, don't worry if u ever enter University, the environment will teach you certain thjngs. things, since freeze used dingbat you started copying him, for ur mind it's a posh insult, people will look at you as a polished person cheesy

You are a jambite, anybody that takes
anything you say seriously need to go for brain examination, you are 30 and it's nw ure chasing education cheesy I will advice you to stick to the sales girl jobs, nobody dey employ old mama these days

Oh my God!!! Apostle must hear this
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Garshyzee(m): 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Let me reply your silly self. You claim my analysis proves she's creative but you missed the part I stated that she was "Smart" and "Creative but could have gone through a professional training. Why are you Nigerians like this? Little wonder this country is the dumpsite of inferior goods from countries like China.

That sofa she made is inferior with materials not even used for furniture making. Has it even gone through standardisation?. That sofa I see here can't survive two years. If you like call me a hater, it's the bitter truth most of you can't take. And FYI, I once worked in an interior design company.

I have no problems with you though..bt learn to stop criticizing.. And start appreciating good things..
Sorry fr d things i said.. We cool? wink
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by wizzytm(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
ignis:

Shame on you. You think like a doll.
I think a doll will think better than this.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Crossbow(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
That girl running her mouth, disturbing mentions.. To whom you grew up with, I am not pleased with.

Claiming ferminists.

A lady is doing something with her hands and ur nagativities sets in.

She has boobs but she decides to be modest by employing her skills into the beauties that u criticized.

Even if u want to criticize, shouldn't u comment first...

Nor be say u fine seff.. U fine reach *KIM* mtcheww..

Running your mouth *BRA BRA BRA*
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
My madam knows how to do dis stuff far beta dan dis, ah swear. Mny just dey yab me, I no fit set the bizness for her embarassed. I jus tire.

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Anthrophile(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
I personally don't encourage picking her raw materials from filth, the stench,explosive bacterial,viral and fungal population she touches and can potentially spread, and the impression of a lunatic in a dumpsite she tends to make. Simply put, it is unladylike to be associated with a garbage dump.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Anthrophile(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
I personally don't encourage picking her raw materials from filth. The stench,explosive bacterial,viral and fungal population she touches and can potentially spread, and the impression of a lunatic in a dumpsite she tends to make. Simply put, it is unladylike to be associated with a garbage dump.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Toks2008(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
LOL. It's only ignorant men/guys who assume dolls would replace women. There's a void your doll can't fill that after sex with it, you'll still not be satisfied. Just grow up! And quit throwing the doll thing around.

I'm never in support of sex doll but mark my word....in less than 10years from now,you will be amazed at the advancement
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
Toks2008:

I'm never in support of sex doll but mark my word....in less than 10years from now,you will be amazed at the advancement
Even if it's modified to have a brain like a human clone, a doll remains a doll and can never replace humans. Secondly, it still won't stop men from doing silly things just to get laid. grin
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
She should save up and diversify into other materials than dumpster tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Female Welder, Faith Lesley, Buys A Car As Birthday Gift / My Experience After Working For About Five Years. / Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.