Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,465 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) (7488 Views)

IPOB Members Protest Live At Portharcourt And Not Even The Military Stop Them / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) / Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by MasterKim: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Are igbos American, jews or igbos?

1 Like

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by reality1010: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
wishtolearn:
The indigenous people of biafra (IPOB) have shut down aba in abia sate with a heavy protest which they tittled " RALLY FOR FREEDOM AND FOR OUR TRUE MEMBERS KILLED BY MOHAMED BUHARI "

source https://gnnofficial..com.ng/2018/01/happening-right-now-in-aba-ipob-mount.html

What happened to d python FG sent?Is it sleeping?Pls someone should find out for me.

2 Likes

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by kettykings: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
gbosaa:

What exactly is their crime and why would military shoot at them?.

Military hasn’t responded to the various threats, damages and murders committed by Fula de nunu people, why would they disturb Umuafo having fun?

These brainless ipob youths will lure igbos into another needless war , enough said . if they cannot think out of the box on how to achieve biafra they should please be disbanded or transmute to a political party like MASSOB is trying to., you know how some useless and brainless Good for nothing miscreants in the Military will use these as target practice while leaving herdsmen untouched

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
buhariguy:
Is now idiotic pigs of Biafra are acting.
Buhari must provide idiotic pigs of Biafra late supreme leader
Idiotic pigs of oodua should mind their business for ones

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
wishtolearn:
The indigenous people of biafra (IPOB) have shut down aba in abia sate with a heavy protest which they tittled " RALLY FOR FREEDOM AND FOR OUR TRUE MEMBERS KILLED BY MOHAMED BUHARI "

source https://gnnofficial..com.ng/2018/01/happening-right-now-in-aba-ipob-mount.html

TonyeBarcanista is about to commit suicide make una hollam o!!

3 Likes

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
doctokwus:
I support this protest.
The right to protest is an inalienable one and it's satanic for anyone to quash such right,unless we are no longer practicing democracy but dictatorship.
It's also very important to show that no amount of oppression,suppression or military occupation can cow any group of people from carrying out peaceful agitations.
TonyeBarcanista did you hear him??

3 Likes

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
kettykings:
Foolish , misled idle youths, after all this road show they will still go back and eat Suya with cow leg pepper soup.

Soon the internet will be filled with how some useless rogues in military uniform shot and killed these misled youths.
You're among the misled Youths because anybody that still see zoogeria as a country is a misled goon

6 Likes

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by enemybulldozer(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
GoroTango:
These pigs are at it again
Between you and them who is the real piggy??

8 Likes

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by Softhands(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
They will continue to kill your youruba brothers and middlebelts like chickens before una go get sense.
kettykings:
Foolish , misled idle youths, after all this road show they will still go back and eat Suya with cow leg pepper soup.

Soon the internet will be filled with how some useless rogues in military uniform shot and killed these misled youths.

7 Likes

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by jumobi1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Not being an IPOB member doesn’t mean you shouldn’t support protest against a failing government by a non-violent group. Nigeria isn’t working and more groups than IPOB should be protesting for change rather than sitting home and complaining on the internet. I don’t know why some Nigerians choose to be dimwits and illogically hate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by Softhands(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
You are one of the sensible few
zendy:
Im in full support, guys you have a right to agitate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by kettykings: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
enemybulldozer:
You're among the misled Youths because anybody that still see zoogeria as a country is a misled goon

That Nigeria is even worse than a zoo is not the issue or my problem , my problem is why will my igbo brothers decide to make themselves the scape Goat for the Satanic military of the useless country to use as target practice. What has come out of the igbo youths that died last year , absolutely nothing. what stops these youths from pondering the implication of loosing fine young men with very bright future to satanist masquerading as soldiers who cannot and will never be able to engage another country's military all their lives.

If i have my way i will come to Aba and flog those youths and their parents who did not imbibe common sense in them to coma.

1 Like

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by kettykings: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Softhands:
They will continue to kill your youruba brothers and middlebelts like chickens before una go get sense.

Biko am not yoruba and will never be and will not associate with yoruba that i share a country with them is enough curse on its own so get your facts right please
Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by jumobi1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
MasterKim:
Are igbos American, jews or igbos?

True. Those countries don’t support Biafra and I hope they realize that ASAP. However we can look beyond that and appreciate their courage and the message in their protest. We need some kind of change. Buhari has FAILED in unifying Nigeria.
Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by jumobi1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
kettykings:

That Nigeria is even worse than a zoo is not the issue or my problem , my problem is why will my igbo brothers decide to make themselves the scape Goat for the Satanic military of the useless country to use as target practice. What has come out of the igbo youths that died last year , absolutely nothing. what stops these youths from pondering the implication of loosing fine young men with very bright future to satanist masquerading as soldiers who cannot and will never be able to engage another country's military all their lives.

If i have my way i will come to Aba and flog those youths and their parents who did not imbibe common sense in them to coma.

So what’s the solution bro? Sit down and hope for a miracle or wait for other groups and regions to wake up?

4 Likes

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by kettykings: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
jumobi1:

So what’s the solution bro? Sit down and hope for a miracle or wait for other groups and regions to wake up?

My brother IPOB does not have what it takes to get Biafra, Biafra cannot be gotten from the streets of Aba and Onitsha you cannot use a razor blade to cut an Iroko Tree. NK might be Educated but that is not enough to birth Biafra from this satanic shithole , if NK was smart enough by now the whole west Africa would have been quaking and trembling. his strategy is outdated, mundane and archaic . i will advice igbos to go back to their trading till such a time when an Einstein will be born in the East , when i watch how the military shot at IPOB member praying in Aba, i am forced to curse the useless military their commanders but they are already under a curse. How on earth will a military shoot at people going to pray if they are not possessed by satan himself . IPOB should just go back to shoe making and trading and leave things to the very smart igbos that will be born in few years.

My assignment to every igbo parents is to very well train their children born and unborn in the history of igbo land , inculcate the discipline and tremendous hardworking that made igbos to withstand the war for 30 months bounce back after the war and outpace those who betrayed them.

My brother if truth be told , Igbos learnt nothing from the civil war , Igbos the most foolish set of people the world will ever know.
Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by Buharimustgo: 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by PhockPhockMan: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
kettykings:

My brother IPOB does not have what it takes to get Biafra, Biafra cannot be gotten from the streets of Aba and Onitsha you cannot use a razor blade to cut an Iroko Tree. NK might be Educated but that is not enough to birth Biafra from this satanic shithole , if NK was smart enough by now the whole west Africa would have been quaking and trembling. his strategy is outdated, mundane and archaic . i will advice igbos to go back to their trading till such a time when an Einstein will be born in the East , when i watch how the military shot at IPOB member praying in Aba, i am forced to curse the useless military their commanders but they are already under a curse. How on earth will a military shoot at people going to pray if they are not possessed by satan himself . IPOB should just go back to shoe making and trading and leave things to the very smart igbos that will be born in few years.

My assignment to every igbo parents is to very well train their children born and unborn in the history of igbo land , inculcate the discipline and tremendous hardworking that made igbos to withstand the war for 30 months bounce back after the war and outpace those who betrayed them.

My brother if truth be told , Igbos learnt nothing from the civil war , Igbos the most foolish set of people the world will ever know.

Your point please.

7 Likes

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by Daewang: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Biafra shall never die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by Daewang: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
kettykings:

Why do you insult your brothers?
Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by Chukazu: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
kingsman66:
A through dream can only be delay but must surly come to pass

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by Chukazu: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
kettykings:

It doesn't cost us anything to arm ourselves and secede from Nigeria.our biggest problem is the elite,the likes of John Nwodo and Ohaneze that would go to Aso Rock and dine with Buhari and come to call IPOB terrorist

They can't repeat the nonsense they did before and go free because it's obvious to everyone, including Buhari supporters club, that he has a sinister agenda to promote FULANI interest

3 Likes

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
kettykings:

The most meaningless piece of crap I've read this year.
I bet you are a say nothing, do nothing kind of person.

7 Likes

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by benzion72(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
I beg take it easy, if na for Fulani demitius grand patron will think very well and continue to think until they all escape, the other day hausa and and ife people fought na only ife people got arrested not a single hausa was picked up. so my people take it easy, enough of blood shed in our nation
Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by oyatz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Okay, so you want to shed the blood of innocent millions of igbos again?
God will not allow you

leocollins:
No be all this one we need,make them buy better gun and enough pellet gve us.them go gve us biafra by force,we dy game..
Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by mezzyg: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Biafra is like a seed, the more you bury it the more it grows back and multiply

2 Likes

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by safetyInspector(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Let see how Buhari will send python to them when he can't even send that small green snake to Fulani herdsmen smiley

1 Like

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Between you and them who is the real piggy??
Are you a pig too?
Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by zendy: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
kettykings:

These people you see protesting are fighting for your right. The right to freedom of expression, right to peaceful protest, youe right to freedom of speech and your right to freedom of movement. The fact thst the Military might show up and start killing them is the more reason you should be out there protesting state sponsored genocide.

If everybody went inside their house and shut their eyes and mouth to injustice, evil will reign supreme

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by Treasure17(m): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Operation elephant dance fall on them
Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by kettykings: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Daewang:

Why do you insult your brothers?

My brother , you are not more passionate for igbo land than i am .pleease let us stop loosing our young men to the bullets of fools
Re: Happening Right Now In Aba: Ipob Mount Heavy Protest( Live From Aba) by kettykings: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chukazu:

It doesn't cost us anything to arm ourselves and secede from Nigeria.our biggest problem is the elite,the likes of John Nwodo and Ohaneze that would go to Aso Rock and dine with Buhari and come to call IPOB terrorist

They can't repeat the nonsense they did before and go free because it's obvious to everyone, including Buhari supported club, that he has a sinister agenda to promote FULANI interest

Arming your self without America, Germany or Russia , China supporting you is suicide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lion Himself Dancing With Church Members During Service / Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health / Sexual & Gender Base Violence: Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Takes Campaign To Alimosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.