Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,906 members, 7,938,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship (847 Views)

Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal / Am About Going On A Date With A Gal That Told Me............. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by FreshEric007(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone. Happy new year to you all.
My name is Emmanuel Friday Nkanta. I hail from Akwa Ibom state.
I come from family of seven, but i lost my dad last year August.
I am based in warri, delta state. I reside at Ime street in charlesco Area.
I am of average height, fair in complexion and of average body.
I took 2 years away from relationships because i wanted i wanted to focus on my work and my education. But right now i feel like i am well to do and ready to get back in a relationship. I work at a travel agency company.
I am a honest person, intelligent, gentle, loving and caring. I am understanding, a good listener, am a faithful partner( this one is very true). I dont smoke, I only drink occasionally but not to get drunk. I am fun to be with. I am romantic and sexually active. I am really good in bed if u need that quality. I am a good christian, I love going to church. But am not always holy.

I need a beautiful gal living in delta state or warri even better. between the ages of 19 - 23 who possess the same qualities as i. An average height gal around 5'' and with an average body( not thin and not fat.) She can be from any state as long as she is a christian.

You can E-mail me so we can talk if u are interested or u know of someone who is interested. You can help a brother out.
Here are my numbers if u wish to call, text or whatsapp. 07083838379(whatsapp number) and 08029917216. We can meet up at anywhere

My Facebook username is Emmanuel Friday. Instagram @fresheric007.

I can assure that whoever gives me a chance will not regret it. Thank you, God bless u nairalanders and have a wonderful year ahead.

Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by luvlymabel: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Surely you find whant you are looking for
Good luck
But pray they don't come from romance section because all of them have spoiled
Bless you bro

1 Like

Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by Frankicent(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wtf jeez check your post again. This is what you want.... You handsome and you still don't know how to woo talk a girl. Am sure you've seen a gal that perfectly suit your demands..but fear no go gree talk to her.
Abeg you embarrassing us the guys. The dating and woo talk industries is a billion $$$ industry. grin you fail until you find 1... Walk up to a girl time yourself about 2 minutes.

Hey woow glad I find you today.
She: who are you?
You: your future kidnapper.
She: lol
You:

@FreshEric007 1 babe just dropped her number. If you still want more like long throat bottle.. Wakanow.com

1 Like

Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Frankicent:
Wtf jeez check your post again. This is what you want.... You handsome and you still don't know how to woo talk a girl. Am sure you've seen a gal that perfectly suit your demands..but fear no go gree talk to her.
Abeg you embarrassing us the guys. The dating and woo talk industries is a billion $$$ industry. grin you fail until you find 1... Walk up to a girl time yourself about 2 minutes.

You: blah blah. Until you collect number. Nawa oooo
do you make any sense
Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
You no want sex doll? cheesy

I love that dog BTW smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by donstan18: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Frankicent:

You: blah blah. Until you collect number. Nawa oooo

You are very very funny!!

Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by sekxyqueen(f): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
you do a serious relationship for a living undecided
Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by Frankicent(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=64369867]

You are very very funny!![/quote[

Thank you ooo..if to say you be babe I for dash you 1 free to air kiss. grin sadly, you a guy angry say take handshake... tongue

Bro as an alpha male you got to have humour... It's 1 of the kokolet
Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by cdqyehyeh(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
My Aunty Wud B Glad 2 Av U. Aunty Bobrisky Where Ar U, Ur Future Husband Is Here

1 Like

Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by Viicfuntop(f): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Why the pout picture undecided
Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:

God of jesus will have mercy on your life countless time
Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Why the pout picture undecided

Maybe he wants to kiss you.... undecided

Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by FreshEric007(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
amani63:
Surely you find whant you are looking for
Good luck
But pray they don't come from romance section because all of them have spoiled
Bless you bro

Thanks to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by FreshEric007(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Frankicent:

You:

LOL guy u funny but u are also right.
But am not just the type that fancies stopping gals on d road and talking to them. But from what u have said, i will give it a try. Thanks bro

@FreshEric007 1 babe just dropped her number. If you still want more like long throat bottle.. Wakanow.com
Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by FreshEric007(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
RuthDaniels:

thanks for liking d Dog.
But i dont masturbate
Re: I Want A Gal For A Serious Relationship by FreshEric007(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
cdqyehyeh:
My Aunty Wud B Glad 2 Av U. Aunty Bobrisky Where Ar U, Ur Future Husband Is Here

Lol. am not a homo

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! What Do I Tell Her / Why Do Africans Place Much Emphasis On Virginity? / Rejected By 15girls Time To Give Up Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.