Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) (35103 Views)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Banwod1st(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Onise iyanu...

1 Like

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chidexter:
Thanks Jesus. Once the Spirit of God instructs there's nothing that can't be cured

Religious crazies are the most dangerous people on the planet.

4 Likes

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by gidob(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mad man healed today, madman healed yesterday, Everyday they are healing mad men, but I ve not seen a mad man I know get healed...in port Harcourt alone there are more pastors than there are mad men roaming the streets, if the healing is real why are there mad men... Pastors claim to resurrect dead ppl...but when their loved ones die they bury them....is the wife of a pastor not worthy of resurrection.. Or the parent of a pastor?
Why are ppl so gullible?........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by sweetmusic12: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A mad man, who had reportedly been mad since 2013, was allegedly delivered after being brought by a lady for a church programme '12 Hours Speaking in Tongues', organized by the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG on Friday (yesterday) at Ahmadu Bello way, Victoria Island, Lagos.

According to a report by the church, the mentally unstable man got himself and became normal after 45 minutes into the programme after reportedly receiving communion.

After the deliverance, his hair was shaved, clothes changed as he was given a good meal he hadn't gotten in a long time.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/mad-man-allegedly-healed-brought-church-lady-lagos-photos.html

Jesus is the living water. I believe in Him. If you think it's easy go and meet any dirty looking person and heal him. JESUS SAVES FOREVER
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
story story
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by lordsharks(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
Okay o
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
Haircut equals madness cure Lol !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by YQRS: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
NPComplete:
Lol. Nigeria. Too many morons in one country.

Every unkempt derelict is now considered to be a madman in this country. U don't even need to be actually insane. Just be homeless and dirty looking, u automatically qualify.
All the church has to do is get one pastor hungry for publicity to say a few words of prayer and then shave the man's head and give him a good bath and, viola, he is certified sane again.

Secondly, there is no proof any madman has actually ever been cured since the day I have been seeing the news on Nairaland. Only very few madmen are actually permanently mad. Most insane people also have moments of lucidity where they can act sane and be alright. Their insanity is usually cyclical.
So usually, the pastor just has to get an insane person currently in a state of lucidity, feed him enough antipsychotic drugs that can cure 10 mad cows, then parades the temporarily sane psychotic up and down as a proof of being cured. But once the cycle of insanity returns, the pastor will not let us hear about it. They will just cover it up and claim the demons came back 7 folds. Clowns.

I challenge any of these churches to cure a real madman and let us watch him for a full year and see if he remains cured without the need for antipsychotics.
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by oloyin56: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chidexter:

Their own madness na ancestral one, you must start from the root, else the leaves go still dey change colour like Buhari Government
grin
Chidexter:

Their own madness na ancestral one, you must start from the root, else the leaves go still dey change colour like Buhari Government
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by mckazzy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Miracle is real. but this one get as e be.

how de person tk drag dis chronic mentally unstable man to church for deliverance na wetin i no understand.
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
NPComplete:

Every unkempt derelict is now considered to be a madman in this country. U don't even need to be actually insane. Just be homeless and dirty looking, u automatically qualify.
All the church has to do is get one pastor hungry for publicity to say a few words of prayer and then shave the man's head and give him a good bath and, viola, he is certified sane again.

Secondly, there is no proof any madman has actually ever been cured since the day I have been seeing the news on Nairaland. Only very few madmen are actually permanently mad. Most insane people also have moments of lucidity where they can act sane and be alright. Their insanity is usually cyclical.
So usually, the pastor just has to get an insane person currently in a state of lucidity, feed him enough antipsychotic drugs that can cure 10 mad cows, then parades the temporarily sane psychotic up and down as a proof of being cured. But once the cycle of insanity returns, the pastor will not let us hear about it. They will just cover it up and claim the demons came back 7 folds. Clowns.

I challenge any of these churches to cure a real madman and let us watch him for a full year and see if he remains cured without the need for antipsychotics.
from your epistle,u need jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
If its so easy to heal a mad person, why has sarrrki, NgeneUkwewu and Abaggworo not gotten healed since 2015? grin

Madness get level na. grin grin abeg, na joke I dey o
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
That's how one church came and ''healed'' a mad man in my area by cutting his hair and beard, bathing him and changing his clothes.

Two days later day, the guy went back to where they met him. They've been trying to cover their tracks every since... grin

1 Like

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Guyman02: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
If its so easy to heal a mad person, why has sarrrki, NgeneUkwewu and Abaggworo not gotten healed since 2015? grin

They have entered inside market with their own madness, that's why it's now difficult to cure grin
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by seanery: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Staged
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by edupedia: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

....cause mad people always see others as mad...that's why...
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
So many lies.
On Instablog they said he went mad when he was a child.
On Nairaland this OP said 2013.

How are u guyz know all these timings
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Can this church move their base to Offal and Ogbomoso cos mad Men full there oo
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Come on y'all. Why did they have to cut his hair, what happened to some shampoo and conditioner? He looks way better before than after, besides the scruffiness. WTF do I call this local hairstyle sef?...Thank God for his life though
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by bedspread: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
NPComplete:

[/s]Sharapppp and GLORIFY GOD..... Your own Life is a Testimony that GOD HEALS

1 Like

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by TribesNG: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
tstx:
Arrangee... I'm above 20 but below 30 and all this while i have never seen a madman i know getting healed or a cripple i know getting healed.... But madmen n cripples are getting healed every time in church.. Na dem know where dem dey get their own supposedly mad men from...

Do u know the population of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Daemonsanti(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
And when you pray, do not babble on like pagans, for they think that by their many words they will be heard.
- Matthew 6:7

12 Hours babbling more like it
It has to be said, babbling that what was practiced in the ancient world which is glossalia, did predate the occurrence of speaking in tongues that happened on Pentecost day
Christians, openly and without any sense of embarrassment, did not only hijack glossalia (i.e. babbling)
but took ownership of it, to pass as speaking in tongues
The sad thing is, the one thing Jesus Christ warned against, as seen in Matthew 6:7 above, not to do,
is exactly just what Christians have taken a shine and delight to
Bullshit.......I repeat, Bullshit.
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
How d girl take carie d mad man go church
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Pls I have be asking who are those names above I have seen that names couple of time here for strange reason are they here in NL or are they herdsmen mayetti Allah chiefs or are they Buhari behind the curtain warrior anyone with good answer
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Dalek(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
So dey just happened to have a hair clipper laying around in the church....

issokay

1 Like

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
NPComplete:

The highlighted wan kee me with laf grin

3 Likes

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by thunderbabs: 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
grayht:
Every Setback is a Setup for a Comeback...

Edakun Is that a proverb shocked i jus want to know
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
thunderbabs:

Edakun Is that a proverb shocked i jus want to know
cheesy
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by thedondada(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Thin line between poverty and insanity.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by biafrasun: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
. ol boy u wan kill with laugh, those people their own is beyond redemption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Sent To Inspect Christ Embassy In UK Get Rhapsody Of Realities / Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Directing Traffic On Lagos Island (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.