Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

"My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man (34493 Views)

Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by whisper88(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
H
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by vineyardfarms: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
doyinbaby:
Journey to Libya is equal to journey to hell....i

HAVE YOU TOLD RITA PARENTS WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR DAUGHTER ??
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by publicenemy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin grin
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by Yinxies(f): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Reminds me of the 250k I lost to mmm cry

2 Likes

Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
I have said it time without number, fence Edo state around, infact fence entire Yoruba land around and watch number of migrants heading to Libya reduce drastically ....
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by SalamRushdie: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sorrow caused by very low IQ
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by demonstrate: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Those two men deserve flogging for wasting that girl life.

They must not go scott free, they were responsible for her.

which kind nonsense story them dey talk sef? Wat is wrong with Nigeria, many of us dey here turn millionaire.

The only idiots in this country are ARMED ROBBERS, FULANI HERDSMEN, BUHARI, SARS/POLICE

2 Likes

Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by jonero4(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
i didnt read d post very well,buh i fink d guy doesnt have right to beat and tore her shirt in public even though he caught her wit his younger bro.I suggest she should marry d father since dia mother is late..instead of bringing problem btw d brothers
and for the boys get sex doll for urselves.
and thank me later
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by bettercreature(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Sorrow caused by very low IQ
My People Perish For Lack of Knowledge
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Click like if u think people have learnt their lesson

Click share if u think some fools re still on dia way to Libya

Click on NOTHING if we feel you are a Julius Beggar for Likes angry

Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by ProfJulius1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by ajoyeleke(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Click on NOTHING if we feel you are a Julius Beggar for Likesangry

Ur headache
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Ur headache

He pain am grin
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by millionboi2: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
hisgrace090:
Despite your narration here, another person will still move to Libia tomorrow through back door. For that I have no mercy for any such person again.

I know there are so many things you can survive even with150.000naira here in Nigeria, if you are not the pompouse or proud type.
as u type some are on dia way like this

1 Like

Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by nonix22(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
I bet you at this moment, some stupid fellows are on the verge of leaving for Lybia this night.
And with bragging that I must get to Europe.
Even as someone with valid leave to stay in Europe, I no find am easy. I WONDER THE KIND OF MAGIC THIS GUYS WILL PUT TOGETHER TO SURVIVE.

No matter how had this shit hole will be one can boast of adequate two square meals. - Morning small bread and tea, afternoon: a wee roasted yam, and or evening akara and akamu. And live goes on

Hmm. It's indeed a pity
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by Toosure70: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
too bad.
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by mightyhaze: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Ur headache
no likes for u sunny...

get a job

1 Like

Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by smellingmenses: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
you should be arrested for this picture

millionboi2:
as u type some are on dia way like this
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by Paretomaster(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
It still beats my imagination why people will raise 500k just to embark on a perilous journey. ...

Is 500k not enough to start something? Even buy, and sell... .
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by dsocioemmy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
With all these, some are still planning on embarking on this same journey tonight...

1 Like

Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by millionboi2: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
smellingmenses:
you should be arrested for this picture

lol why?
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ezechinwa:
1960 was the year our fathers made the biggest mistake to declare independence. Before you guys start to judge, If Nigeria was good, would they have travelled to Libya in the first place ?
Wagasigiungu:

Each one of them could individually raise 300k, 350k, and 250k. Between them they raised 900k, (over a million naira, if i am to factor in the 150k sent by the deaceased Rita's parents). Smh

Quite unfortunate that they couldn't put heads together to form a partnership in a business venture of their choice. Yes 9ja no be am but then it is said that Half bread is better than nothing and there is no place like home. Nigerian youths need to have a rethink about this pervasive dream of traveling out of the country especially when you intend to cut corners. Even the oyibos are not as welcoming as before. Libya is a war zone.
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by maasoap(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I have said it time without number, fence Edo state around, infact fence entire Yoruba land around and watch number of migrants heading to Libya reduce drastically ....
Yoruba land? Libya? Is it people from Lagos State or Ogun State or Oyo state or Osun State or Ekiti state or Ondo State?
Libya issue mostly affects Edo and Delta states. South south region followed by South East.
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by maasoap(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Nigerian returnee from Libya, Omo Harry, has narrated the bizzare and unfortunate things himself and other Nigerians faced while they were trapped in Libya on their way to Europe .
https://joelsblog.com.ng/libya-returnee-narrates-how-his-friends-girlfriend-was-raped-to-death/
........... Continue......
Rita’s parents called to say that they had no money. Immediately the call was received, Rita was chained to an iron rod where White Libyans came and took turn to rape her. This continued for two weeks without food . In one of the instances, Denis stood up to challenge one of the men but he had his ear chopped off with a hot iron rod that was plugged to a socket. . On the day she died, five boys first came , had their turns with her and left. At that point, she could only stare into space . Ten minutes later, another set of young men came to have their turn. It was when the third person was on her that she was discovered to be motionless. Her body was there for two days before it was removed”
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
no be today. human traffickers/smugglers all over the world a predators who will sexually assault the females in their care
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by GMBuhari: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ezechinwa:
1960 was the year our fathers made the biggest mistake to declare independence. Before you guys start to judge, If Nigeria was good, would they have travelled to Libya in the first place ?

In this bad Nigeria they raised 550k and another 150k from parents

I guess that money was dug up from sewage
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by Richardabbey(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Dat Money Fit Buy 2 Sex Doll Na , 1 For U Nd 1 For Ur Daddy . Stupid Boy angry
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by ndcide(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mcheeew... Nosa, dey back of truck whe de go agadez.
Him brother Osawaru don enter Europe sef.
Wetin you dey talk
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by godofuck231: 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
OK it's nice knowing that, what next?
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by Dearlord(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
very sad. The boy friend is a big coward for not making any attempt to help her.
Re: "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man by Honestagbons(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Well I'm so a libya boga,but u come to libya at d wrong time,well r.i.p Rita d journey is too sweet if I may say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Ladies Stole N1M Worth Of Goods At A Shop In Lagos (Photos) / Oro Worshippers Invade Mosque In Ogun, Attack Imam, Congregation / Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.