Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,050 members, 7,903,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

How True Is This About Nigeria's Presidential Election Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How True Is This About Nigeria's Presidential Election Please (489 Views)

Opposition Favored To Win Nigeria Presidential Election Feb 16, 2019- Casaonline / Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant / Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted At Stansted Airport in London (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This About Nigeria's Presidential Election Please by LordofWinterfel(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Here is a screenshot of my conversation with a friend who works in INEC. Pls how true is this? One might not actually know it all which is why I'm asking for clarity

Re: How True Is This About Nigeria's Presidential Election Please by LordofWinterfel(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sorry pls, the first screenshot is the one below and vice versa
Re: How True Is This About Nigeria's Presidential Election Please by Dhugal: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
To win presidential election in Nigeria,one must first win the popular vote, and win 25% of the vote in,at least 24 states and the FCT.
You guys should get yourselves educated and stop spouting nonsense.
There's no such thing as geopolitical zones recognized in the CFRN, 1999 as amended
Re: How True Is This About Nigeria's Presidential Election Please by LordofWinterfel(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Dhugal:
To win presidential election in Nigeria,one must first win the popular vote, and win 25% of the vote in,at least 24 states and the FCT.
[s]You guys should get yourselves educated and stop spouting nonsense[/s].
There's no such thing as geopolitical zones recognized in the CFRN, 1999 as amended
Perhaps you said this to be popular or to appear as if you know it all. But brother, I know so many things that you also don't know. Nobody is an island of knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Osun LG Poll: Low Turnout Of Voters / The Nigerian Library: A Sleeping Giant. / How Did We Get Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.