Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,277 members, 7,928,917 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) (21572 Views)

Man Steals And Sells Grandmother's Underwear For N2000 In Ekiti / Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo / Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobodys(f): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrMicholo:
. Wee you keep kweyet?? keep shut jare....
Hunger never catch you before...
you keep shut and go look for ur brain
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by Jabioro: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
kill one of Buhari's cow by mistake and he would sentence you and your family to death
Nkan de!
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by adecz: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrMicholo:
I'm not angry that he sold the child but the price he sold 'it'...

That little boy is worth more than 75k, This man need to attend the Lagos business school so he will learn price determination and value exchange...
If he was sensible enough, that child could have fetched him between 500k to a million buck...
Look at his cone head..

Oga lecturer, you are not aware
that, what thieves need is just fast money?

Has he expended any money or emotions
to bring the child up?

Get real!!!
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by okayman4real(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
mastermaestro:

That guy is seriously mad!! grin grin I can't stop laughing here. grin grin
lolz
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by TheFreeOne: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrMicholo:

What's this one again Does that contribution sound like a child's rigmarole
Stay off my mention oooo... I don tell you oo

Truth be told, you sounded like a professional kidnapper with knowledge of price / valuation.
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrMicholo:
I'm not angry that he sold the child but the price he sold 'it'...

That little boy is worth more than 75k, This man need to attend the Lagos business school so he will learn price determination and value exchange...
If he was sensible enough, that child could have fetched him between 500k to a million buck...
Look at his cone head..

So you dey encourage child seller make them dey sell am for higher prize
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by Lamzee(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrMicholo:

What's this one again Does that contribution sound like a child's rigmarole
Stay off my mention oooo... I don tell you oo
OK, I'm sorry Sir
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by UncleJudax(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
HABA!! Just 75k? Even a fully matured ram cost more than that!! angry
Hunger Brother. You No See how the guy be?
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by deavicky(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
I tot this can only happen in Igbo land.
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by brojoshua: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Most Nigerians are using the methods they know to do crimes in the places they are. Those in governments are looting, the false pastors are using lies to get money from their false followers, kidnappers are kidnapping to make money, the yahoo boys, the lecturers using strikes to destroy and cripple the educational system, the ritualists, ....
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hunger in the land
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Good he is caught
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
...ungwar masaci! Hausa linguists, what does this translate to?
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by tfk96: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Please who has a link that will make my whatsapp work on my BlackBerry Q10?
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by ellizy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hector09:
75k for a baby boy ni, i dont blame d guy, i blame hunger nd poverty
this isn't an excuse, is he the only one been govern under this hard administration? call a spade a spade not shovel... they are serious criminal no matter how good the country can be. heartless people
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by yarimo(m): 12:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Keep typing trash thinking you are making sense. So it's BUHARI that order him to sell the little boy abi? Please next time Don't smoke weed and start posting nonsense in a public forum. undecided
PierreDeFermath:
Mumu Northerners. over 20 of you died just to celebrate Buhari's victory after election. Now that your messiah is putting you through hardship,you are selling a little innocent boy that didn't partake in the election for $200.
Buhari is way worse than Adolf Hitler,Hitler was kind to his people but Buhari isn't kind to anyone except his family including his cows.
Kudos to the beautiful lady Buhari intended to lock up in the other room. Buhari doesn't deserve that intelligent woman because she is way smarter,she would make a better President than Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Lady Kills Her Baby In Delta After Giving Birth (Photos) / Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? / Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.