Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,007 members, 7,942,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot (70978 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:
Igbo girls can sha pamper a man grin
Just keep your wallet full and your pocket open, she'll treat you like a king.
Lmfao.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Threebear:
Igbo girls can sha pamper a man grin
Just keep your wallet full and your pocket open, she'll treat you like a king.

Word bro! Word!

And their hygiene is always on point.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by iamclime(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Seriously? I think I'll take a leave of absence from Nairaland soon! The front page items are becoming more useless by the day!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Eldavis(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Neoteny:
Worst part:

He thinks he's handsome

grin grin grin
Lmao……. Kai
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Polymat9(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Na yansh I dey see ooo, Wey d Crabs
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by joshrare(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:
Is this the school they sent this stupid girl to? Her mates are learning how to be independent in life but this one has camped in man house receiving deek wey go still taya am. She thinks dating a celeb is an achievement in life. I pity her life. Another babymama loading.

....somethings happened due to lack of opportunity
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Bollinger(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Neoteny:
Worst part:

He thinks he's handsome

There is nothing like handsome when you have money. Just ask Oshiomole.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Beht how you take know wetin she dey receive na? grin
What else will she be receiving if not... grin
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by ibietela2(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
I wish my own chioma is like this
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Nwam gara school...

[img]https://im-01./7vyB.gif[/img]
Hahhahahaha!
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by okerekeikpo: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Igbo girls are clasy, see as this Afonja dey run upandan
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by salford1: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
alfred007:
do you know that the youths of Nigeria can decide whosoever they want as President?
You mean area boys/girls and almajaris.

All these girls sha. Why can't she wait till he puts a ring on it. This one na awoof puccy. Free food and free dicking.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by CSTR2: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
majekdom2:
which girl no like money? It's about having money and being treated fine. Have money, marry an Igbo girl and you will wish to live forever.
What of yoruba girls?

Don't they have any good distinguishing quality that should make non-yorubas want to marry them? Atleast you are yoruba so you should tell us.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by freshdude99(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:
Is this the school they sent this stupid girl to? Her mates are learning how to be independent in life but this one has camped in man house receiving deek wey go still taya am. She thinks dating a celeb is an achievement in life. I pity her life. Another babymama loading.
Afonja girls sha oh...
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Bamz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
majekdom2:
which girl no like money? It's about having money and being treated fine. Have money, marry an Igbo girl and you will wish to live forever.

It's not about marrying an Igbo girl. It's about the right girl, 'the helper'.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
XingXhang:
Laughs for 1 hour straight.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very soon: when Davido defecates; they will put on social media...

So unnecessary!

Please what is defacates?

I think you mean when he goes on vacates grin
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by vicben27(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
her pusssy most test real good to have driven him dis nuts
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by jerflakes(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:

Come let me pamper you baby, you are the love of my life

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
CSTR2:

What of yoruba girls?

Don't they have any good distinguishing quality that should make non-yorubas want to marry them? Atleast you are yoruba so you should tell us.
how did you know I am yoruba grin. And yes, na person marry my sister. Well, I think the fact that I have lived in different regions of the country makes me see things differently. Yea, tribe doesn't really matter but truth is there are one or two attributes we may tend to exhibit because we are from one tribe. Or maybe because I haven't really dated a yoruba chic. I think an Igbo girl can give you all loyalty if you treat her well. They "slay", they are expensive, good things dont come cheap you know.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by djeezy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:
lol you sound pained. Seriously it's her life and decision. Actually if you have the opportunity to be in her position, you would gladly embrace it.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
I no hear 1 shillings of wetin this croak voice tupac wannabe gremlin talk
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by smartpyzee(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:
what is your own sista

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Neoteny(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Cooking crab.

For the tortoise.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by fajob: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
congratsz oooooo Davido

www.jolagict.com(ICT,Digital Marketing Expert)
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by CSTR2: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
freshdude99:

Afonja girls sha oh...
She is right.

Imagine the millions her parent spent sending her to Babcock hoping she would end up as another Chimamnda Adichie or Ngozi Iweala.

Right now, it is looking like a solid waste of investment.

I pray i don't have such a daughter. I will disown her before she disgraces me.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by donsiqua(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:

I'm surprised this is coming from you ishilove grin
Can't you see she's in love or are you jealous. Free the babe joor. What will David o be doing with the 30 billion in his account if not to bleep hoes and get more baby mamas. Chioma is just helping him fulfill his dreams
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
when i saw that ass,all i was thinking of was bending her head on the cabinet and giving her 'doggy style'
ok i admit
my mind dirty small,but dont blame me
click like if u also thought about it tooo

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Thegamingorca(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
justscorchone:
I no hear 1 shillings of wetin this croak voice tupac wannabe gremlin talk

Lol
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by LesbianBoy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Neoteny:
Worst part:

He thinks he's handsome

You fine pass am? tongue
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Neoteny(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:

You fine pass am? tongue

Of course yes.
Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:

Dating a non-celeb isn't an achievement either. It's her life not yours. The pussy that receives the dick is hers not yours. Learn to mind your business

1 Like

Re: Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot by Orpe7(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Like seriously a parent allowed their daughter in a dude house to make him whatever. Am sure she had spent nights there.
And i thought this flat heads had class

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] / Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.