Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,833 members, 7,848,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago (4052 Views)

This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! / A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by norris123(m): 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please I need advice from you guys, there's this girl I saw last week when I was coming out from bank, she was trying to cross road with my guy and I got attracted to her so I asked my guy to tell her someone is falling for her and she said he should give me her no. We have been talking on phone for close to seven days now and everything seems to going well, have told her how much I love her and she seems to be falling for me too because she calls/flash sometimes but here lies the problem now; we talked on phone in the morning today and in the evening she flashed me and I called her after that we started chatting on whatsapp, she told her me earlier when we were talking on phone she's not happy with her dad, I asked what the problem was she said it's personal, I told her to be happy with her dad that things are hard now so she said no wahala. So when I chatted her up on whatsapp she said she wants some help from me that I should please give her 5k remember we just started talking seven days ago. PLEASE GUYS IF YOU ARE IN MY SHOE WILL YOU GIVE HER THE 5K because am having double mind on that? Please I need answers from you guys. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
U suppose insist on wetin do her dad. If you did you go don know say na dat 5k her papa tell her say he no get

So u go just off data. By d time u on d data back, d money fit don reduce to 1k just by telling her say u sef dey manage data if she ask why u go offline.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by PastorMB(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lol.. Lagos girls sef!!
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by doctore212(m): 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
That 5k can buy a sexdoll

10 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by HOLYDICK(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lol if u have enuf help her...she might be lying to u but bros nothing goes for nothing na grin....cos i know ur aiming to chop that thing too , so to me 5k aint a big deal grin

10 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by marshalldgreat(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
English has been buried grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
1. Its a Pity But if you ask me sex doll won't ask you for 5k or have family problems.
2. The way she gave her number to your friend without seeing you and still made you believe she likes you and under a week has asked you for 5k bro na the work she dey do be that, "DO THE MATHS ITS 1000naira FOR each of the 5 days you had her number", run. I've been dating a somali girl for a year she hasn't asked for one kobo it's on a if I want to surprise you or gift basis.

9 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Lol if u have enuf help her...she might be lying to u but bros nothing goes for nothing na grin....cos i know ur aiming to chop that thing too , so to me 5k aint a big deal grin
That thing na N500 for onecorner hotel

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by pocohantas(f): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Guys, whenever a 'random' babe tells you she is sad and it's personal. Apply caution grin

Let it remain personal, except you are prepared for whatever.

If you press further, once you hear " Can you do me a favour? I want some help from you..." Na you use your hand buy market o.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by stacyadams: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin grin u gats gamble the 5k if u wan chop d kpomo.....

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Uwaomaokey(m): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2018

5 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by PenisCaP: 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
If u want her for dating then its a No.
Bcoz she is materialistic.. u cant just start askibg for money from a guy u just met a week Ago..

Unles u just want to chop d kpomo and go.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by LifeofEFCC: 12:01am On Jan 21, 2018
This is how one girl I met on fb just last year behave and too I never for once see her

13000 for school fee
Olosho

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Rhemy2013(f): 12:03am On Jan 21, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
U suppose insist on wetin do her dad. If you did you go don know say na dat 5k her papa tell her say he no get

So u go just off data. By d time u on d data back, d money fit don reduce to 1k just by telling her say u sef dey manage data if she ask why u go offline.

Chai u Sabi compose ooh. cheesy
Oya take..

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by LifeofEFCC: 12:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Rhemy2013 what's up
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Lordspicy(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2018
lol.... would have advised you to discharge the babe but maybe she really needs the money... but on the other hand, how she take dey miss you when she never even jam you face to face?

abobi make I no mince words.... discharge am

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by LessNoise: 12:13am On Jan 21, 2018
Its 5k don't make a big deal out of it

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by HOLYDICK(m): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

That thing na N500 for onecorner hotel

Lol but remember he quote that he reali loves her so i see nothing wrong in assisting the golddigger....after all he might chop the tin pass 5k amount on the long run

#Investment grin

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:
Guys, whenever a 'random' babe tells you she is sad and it's personal. Apply caution grin

If you press further, once you hear " Can you do me a favour? I want some help from you..." Na you use your hand buy market o.

Personal till infinity...

Cheap babes flocking the city...

I just can't imagine how some dudes would even send double of the money all in the name of V.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Marshalxv(m): 12:24am On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Very funny babe with good sense of humour. I'm kind of falling for u ,I just don't know the particular place to fall yet.
Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Marshalxv(m): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2018
Bross this na 5k investment na,your investment fit bring profit or lose.

E sure me die say na her internet u wan browse so no big deal,deposit the 5k and get ur dividend in a week time ,that's if u really know how to collect.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by pocohantas(f): 12:52am On Jan 21, 2018
Marshalxv:

Very funny babe with good sense of humour. I'm kind of falling for u ,I just don't know the particular place to fall yet.

I'm not happy with my father.
Send me 800k, I promise to tell you where to fall smiley

6 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by BuhariIstSon: 1:06am On Jan 21, 2018
norris123:
Please I need advice from you guys, there's this girl I saw last week when I was coming out from bank, she was trying to cross road with my guy and I got attracted to her so I asked my guy to tell her someone is falling for her and she said he should give me her no. We have been talking on phone for close to seven days now and everything seems to going well, have told her how much I love her and she seems to be falling for me too because she calls/flash sometimes but here lies the problem now; we talked on phone in the morning today and in the evening she flashed me and I called her after that we started chatting on whatsapp, she told her me earlier when we were talking on phone she's not happy with her dad, I asked what the problem was she said it's personal, I told her to be happy with her dad that things are hard now so she said no wahala. So when I chatted her up on whatsapp she said she wants some help from me that I should please give her 5k remember we just started talking seven days ago. PLEASE GUYS IF YOU ARE IN MY SHOE WILL YOU GIVE HER THE 5K because am having double mind on that? Please I need answers from you guys. Thanks

You made a big mistake by telling her that you love her, so she knows you will do anything to help her. Don't worry, she is readly to sqander your money, she has not yet gone on a date with you and is already asing for money. If you are really a matured and want someone good to come into your life. I advice you to man up and let the girl go because from 5k she will start asking for 8k then 10k and you will start wondering how the parasite got into your life.

She will create many fake stories just to make you pity her, that is how girls do it and the fact that you love her will mae you fall easily. I implore you to use your sense, don't send 1 kobo to a girl you have nver met for a date or even visited your house

7 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Davicool1(m): 1:07am On Jan 21, 2018
Bro run Run again Infact add leg run again She wan turn u maga if u send that money u are worst than nigeria police then

5 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 21, 2018
She will milk you dry.. that 5k is like a litmus test she wants to be sure if your pocket is not really empty, give it to her and If she request for help again, just cut her off.

6 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by LesbianBoy(m): 3:10am On Jan 21, 2018
PastorMB:
Lol.. Lagos girls sef!!

Thieves all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Hector09(m): 4:14am On Jan 21, 2018
Its very early to ask for money, tell her that u lost ur atm

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by dreamworld: 5:15am On Jan 21, 2018
That's why I hate Nigerian gurls, they see love as a job opportunity

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by ednut1(m): 5:35am On Jan 21, 2018
From 5k. She would upgrade to 15k. And u no go see pant

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by jacyhelen(f): 6:35am On Jan 21, 2018
norris123:

if you dont run she will slay ur life

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Millz404(m): 8:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Tell her make she come house come collect, sample her then give her 2000 plus 200 transport. Tell her say u tried to rally this one sef, say the land is dry

Money is meant to be earned....

5 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Lol but remember he quote that he reali loves her so i see nothing wrong in assisting the golddigger....after all he might chop the tin pass 5k amount on the long run

#Investment grin
If he really loves her, its too early to think of chopping her kpekus. If he chop am finish, d love fo clear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. / My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion / Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.