Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (83158 Views)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by raphyco(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
rest on angryrest on

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chai...sad one
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Fezzolee: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Fake whatsapp chat but be warned
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Michelle55:
embarassed RIP young lady... I can't judge you for living that kinda life (if it's actually true), all I pray for is that God should grant your family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss.
Yet another slay queen.
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by flington4550(m): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
ennyscongy:

Monitoring Spirit, una don reach here, how far baba, these bloggers matter don tire me. Howe we deh do the Akure thing? wink wink wink wink
Lol we go storm akure na , na Friday we dey enter sha haha
Any Olosho wey crayfish den crayfish Noni oo
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Michelle55: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
debolayinka:

Yet another slay queen.
hope you are alright bro? cos I don't remember your existence
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
flington4550:

Lol we go storm akure na , na Friday we dey enter sha haha
Any Olosho wey crayfish den crayfish Noni oo

brother make olosho no crayfish oo or nairaland go carry am lmao, na Thursday i deh enta, i never collect cloth oo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Adenipexy: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
ednut1:
baba i tire o
baba,Na true life story oo.....sorry Na fact self
she is from ilesa in osun state
so bros no be blog story
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Osun conehead state..
Ppl,BEWARE OF CONEHEADS. THEY ARE ALL HEADHUNTERS
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:
A young lady can't die in peace in Nigeria again.
She must be a slay queen and was used for rituals as a result of her olosho activities. That makes her deserving of the death.

I wonder if you people wonder how their families feel, seeing all these disgusting stories being circulated on the internet.

Just imagine. Her face is even showing...
Smh!

All you peddlers of this kind of story,your day of reckoning is coming. You don't know how or where you'll die. I hope you'll be tagged a thief/cultist by the public court. Let your family feel the pain you have inflicted on others

Aunty Kemi's case will be even better when some of these idiotic bloggers are caught angry
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by badmus306(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrHistorian:
Don't be a victim of illusion,there is NOTHING like MONEY RITUAL.

The closest explanation to their overnight and sudden wealth can be from the sale of human organs in neighbouring countries.

Also,Yahoo Boys who become wealthy from internet fraud are only being sold CONFIDENCE by their Voodoo Instructor because of their innate belief in charm.

For Example,After watching series of movies depicting Charm potency(of which is a sham) and listening to weird and unconfirmed stories about how potent charm is.Then,As an internet fraudster,you visit a voodoo shrine for more prosperity and you are been ordered to sleep in a graveyard for 3 days.

This will only build your CONFIDENCE as you will erroneously think you have been fortified thus making you able to bodly make more demands from your victims.

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.
Dem never nack this guy juju before

1 Like

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by okanlawon94(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
She be slay queen sef.... mtchew
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrHistorian:

The closest explanation to their overnight and sudden wealth can be from the sale of human organs in neighbouring countries.

Also,Yahoo Boys who become wealthy from internet fraud are only being sold CONFIDENCE by their Voodoo Instructor because of their innate belief in charm.

For Example,After watching series of movies depicting Charm potency(of which is a sham) and listening to weird and unconfirmed stories about how potent charm is.Then,As an internet fraudster,you visit a voodoo shrine for more prosperity and you are been ordered to sleep in a graveyard for 3 days.

This will only build your CONFIDENCE as you will erroneously think you have been fortified thus making you able to bodly make more demands from your victims.

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.
I pity u
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by mhaki(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
They never listen. All they know is hookup.
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by greatman247(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
If this is true, na them she probably want to live the life and wear the finest things. Anyway RIP to the dead!
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by awakeupcall4all(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Are you sure your brain is not leaking?? or probably you are a ritualist trying to cover up for your trade here??
Nothing like money ritual?? What an idiot!...The irony of it is that most you ignorant fellow are Buhari apologist and that goes to show that the daftness is contagious.
Are you willing to donate yourself for an experiment??...Ewu Gambia!!
MrHistorian:

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.

3 Likes

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by TJMighty(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrHistorian:

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.
I pray you don't learn the hard way; my brother if I must tell you the truth, charm is real. May the Almighty God continue to protect us and not make is fall victim: amen!
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Rozaytee: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
edris09:
My bro. Told me her stomach dey swell up before she gave up the ghost
hmmm....na wa oo
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by flington4550(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Damfostopper:
her name is classic white on facebook and her friends said she wasn't used for rituals..... anyways what's tha business.... she ain't MA relative
Chai blood ��
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Fretchy: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's true, she is from ekiti state… attended mary immaculate ado ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
YoruBAD
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Crossbow(m): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrHistorian:

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.

Sir, Can I share this with people?

The write up is so amazing..

How do I acknowledge u as the brain behind it?

1 Like

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by PrinceVM(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] all is well. God pls save us all.. Anybody can b used oh,,, both male n female
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by ipodstinks: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
E no concern me. Who else doesn't care?
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 22, 2018
mcafeez:
Yeah, they say life is sweet, but too much of sweet things gives jedijedi. This beautiful young vibrant slay queen just lost her life and it is a sadden moment for her family and friends in Osogbo/Ilesha Osun State. I hope all potential slay queens and young ladies out there, will know that by now Boys are not smiling when it comes to making money this 2018.

Based on information gathered from this deceased close friend, her name is Ogunsola Abosede she was allegedly used by a yahoo boy which made her fell sick for a short while before she finally lost her life in the Slay Queen kingdom. Ladies please be wary and be careful whom you go out with, stop...............................

see photos below

source http://www.9jamg.com/2018/01/ritualism-in-osun-state-this-beautiful.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6584450_screenshot20180121185921_jpeg4b8ac007c7bf0fba4badef89c5778eda www.nairaland.com/attachments/6584451_screenshot20180121185925_jpega1af765e4e1f78e82ca412fb8caca694

So how did u know that she was used for ritual by Yahoo boy

Are u ritualist
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 1:41am On Jan 22, 2018
MrHistorian:

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.

Please o Bros. Charm is a Hoax. I agree and not arguing..but I wan ask one simple question o because it happened in my presence. Two guys were fighting and one picked up a machete and hacked the other one and surprisingly there was no cut or blood or any form of Injury on the body of the person that was hacked and he was still "normal", what really did the guy use if not charm?. Please don't vex oooo It happened in my front and the machete was a sharp one ooo. Could the guy be a robot or alien? . Please explain sir.......
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by redsun(m): 1:50am On Jan 22, 2018
It could have been one tiny dangerous mosquito, but because you muderfuckers are you primitive to find out causes of death,you never find solutions to preventable diseases and death.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 2:27am On Jan 22, 2018
MrHistorian:

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.
my guy say what u know. what about gun charms? I remember a case of a guy back then in uni who was shut several times but the bullets could not kill him, his murderers had to resort to various crude implements to kill him was it confidence that made bullets not to kill him?
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Bibi294(f): 3:23am On Jan 22, 2018
Rip classic white... She even wore lashes to hellven...
At first, it was Princess Lavish and now Classic white... Maybe tomorrow, it will be Olori wf Fish..
Sadly, you can't even trace them on Facebook... Fro Ogunsola Abosede to Classic white, what relevance?
Ladies need to wise up... Life ain't a bed of roses...
Certified Olori Logan
A yo ba mi
Aya Eleniyan
Princess Gucci etc... It's even hard to trace your old friends this days... Only God can save us...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by tillaman(m): 6:14am On Jan 22, 2018
And she slayed to the great beyond
Re: Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) by Bifrost: 6:16am On Jan 22, 2018
MrHistorian:

Simple,Charm is a HOAX.

I admire your ignorance.
But believe me, there are things beyond you. What you see and perceive with only your five senses aren't all that there is.
In all, experience is the best teacher.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The 16-Year-Old Girl Raped By Medical Doctor In Enugu State / 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.