Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:36 PM

Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG (52733 Views)

Yoruba Koya: As South-western States Begin Movement For Restructuring.. / Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by chineduemmao: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2018
Is this not an indirect way of bringing back that devilish 2016 grazing bill lipsrsealed ?
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Awoofawo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Head dey pain Buhari and his pipu!!! The man don crazy patapata.......we should prepare for war.....Nigeria Army go hera am...Boko Haram matter go be child play. Dey no know anything walai, even in their so called core north folks will rise up, mark my word....Pipu in northern Kaduna, dey on stand by, for Jos nko, Taraba......Country go, go up in flame, if this cow business is hand well. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Buhari is werey and a big Fulani!
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Nathan2016: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nonaira1:
The colonization has begun.

The fulani herdsmens kill was a ploy to start the game. You people have not seen anything yet. The fulani history says it all. You ain't seen anything. Those people are evil. You can scream and shout how you don't want cattle colony...they'll do it anyway. You fight back, they'll kill you. Full effect of colonization have begun.

I now understand why the fulanis were desperate to have buhari as president and why they didn't support yaradua so much despite he was one of them. I now fully understand it.

Okowa biko whatever you do, keep those MF out of Asaba. They can build their nonsense colony anywhere else Abeg.

See where you still got the problem, and the same problem with southern nigeria, everybody is interested in his state.

What is the distance between delta and other south south states. If these animals enter south, it is over for us.

Everyone should colllectively reject this method of colonization

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by dontbothermuch: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yes of course.

But to increase the minimum wage to better the lives of Nigerians, that will be by 4th quarter, then white paper process, before deliberating.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by sexdoll: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
MayorMgbedike:
*SAY NO TO HERDSMEN COLONIES.*

*What is a colony?*

The dictionary defines colony as a settlement of emigrants(settlers)who move to a new place, but remain culturally tied to their original place. The following amongst others will happen if you allow the proposed colonies setup in the 36 states & the FCT. 1. mosques will be opened in your ancestorial homes with horn speakers to call for prayers. Its their culture! 2. Emirs will be installed to supritend over the colonies, its their culture! 3. No limit to the number of wives because its their culture! 4. No limit to the number of children(because its their culture!) This means b4 long, they will out number your people and start spreading because its their culture! 5. You must not complain because if you do, you will be seen as fighting their culture & belief! 6. Even if their animals stŕays out of these colony to your neighbourhood, which will obviously happen you must not complain. If you do then expect deadly attacks. 7. They will not obey the laws, custom & tradition of your land where the colony is located. They obey islamic law, custom & tradition! Please say no to this evil Jhardist agenda. Don't be a careless and carefree Christian and start crying later when it is no longer possible to reverse the evil. This was how Ilorin Kwara State was taken over with an Emir ruling them till date. God has helped us to destroy many evil laws by this government within the last two and half years, this one is the deadliest and this too must not STAND. Pray using Genesis 11:5-6 that God will confound their speeches, their language and will raise diversities of tongues among them and that this EVIL COLONY agenda be scattered in Jesus name. Pls let us share widely. It is urgent!

How come it's only you Christians that harbour this type of baseless fear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by wizod(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
apriko:
no body should near my state my state oooo.....or dogs and baboons will sock together !!
where is ur state?
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Buhari you dey craze..
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by wizod(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
sexdoll:

How come it's only you Christians that harbour this type of baseless fear?
sharap he is right

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by no1madman(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
[img][/img]
fucckk

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by buchai: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
please exempt south east in your cattle colonies Mr. Ogbe we do not have enough land for our children children. Fulani's are not giving an inched in their cattle colonies before it will turn to human colonies whenever you give them an inche they will take the miles from you if you doubt me ask Bola Tinubu about Buhari.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2018

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by slowice(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
So herdsmen killed hundreds of people and this is the only thing FG ve to say..... So it's okay to rear cattle with Ak47s, kill people and destroy farmlands, so no one has or group of people ll face justice for this senseless killings abi? Okay kontinue

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by GiantParrot(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
sexdoll:
but what exactly is wrong with the establishment of cattle colonies across the country?

sentiments apart, i need a very sensible someone to tell me what exactly is wrong with the establishment of cattle colonies across the country?

I am holding back a lot of anger because you asked nicely.

What government anywhere in the world would take a part of a people's ancestral lands and give them over to non-tax paying private businesses if there are no vested interests?
Also, lest we forget, this government claimed that the murderous herdsmen are not Nigerians, but foreigners. Only a complicit government will reward foreign murderers with colonies in the local people's ancestral lands.

Previous governments may not have addressed this herdsmen menace with the federal might it deserves, but simple observation makes it appear like this government is effectively colluding with the herdsmen. Shame on every Nigerian south of the Niger for tolerating such Fulani impunity.

6 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by jrusky(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
I doubt it or possibly it will be the northern states and few South states Imo and Ebonyi state will accept it that is so sure follow by ogun, osun and ondo state those are their ass lickers kingdom.

Ebonyi was included because their governor is a prayer warrior who belief fasting and prayer is the way to fight unrepentant vampire killer called herdsmen nevertheless let's wait and hear how Audu Ogba or Audi Ogbe or Ogbe Stadium will do it maybe his father land reach every part of Nigeria we shall see.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by nathanccr(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
demonstrate:
Fake News...

Buhari craze never reach to dare the might of Nigerians.
Go siddon, no be him be GCFR of FRN
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by ibukunSaint(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nigerian and Cattle
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by chineduemmao: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
walexbiz:
Any governor that accept this rubbish should be gladly voted out of power... I dey keep surveillance on Amosu
expect baba Rochas to be the first to comply with this evil...
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by kb83(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
l say no to Fulani second colonization of Nigeria it is evil it is wicked never again
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by bigiyaro(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
proeast:
RUBBISH!
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by quickly: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
In other countries you will never see cattle roaming around.

All caTTLE OWNERS have cattle ranch or watever
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by ola12(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
sexdoll:

well, like i said earlier, in my own understanding cattle colony is just a ranch.

but if cattle colony is actually a place where cattle are slaughtered and sold, again i ask you, what is wrong in that?

Cattle colony should not b d govts responsibility, d pple hu own d cattle shd b d ones to acquire lands for deir business demselves. Hope u get wat we mean now

Ps_I almost insult u cos ur comments get as dey b, bt as per 2day na sunday undecided
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Bobby808: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Establish U Colonies in Bauchi, Xamfara,Jigawa, Gombe, Borno, Yobe, Katsina, Et Al, BT Any Attempt to Come South will be Greeted With Massive fightback
This is not a joking issue. We who are against all manners of oppressive acts should get ourselves very ready. Buhari is not God Almighty. It is only God can have the final say. Let us continue to pray against these Fulanis and Buhari himself. No human being can be allowed to come to another man land and take it by force. Ho Gracious Father God Almighty, may you hear our prayers and stand against any leader who openly and desregard other's right and want to kill every body and take possession. May you stand against all those who prefer to kill, destroy and take our homes and lands. May you support all of us to be able to withstand and even win this war Buhari and his Fulanis are waging against us. Amen.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by okerekeikpo: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
We are finished as a country, Buhari is an agent of the devil
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Bollinger(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I smell a bitter civil war coming .. Nigerians get ready to defend your stead because we have elected the spirit of Usman Danfodio who is bent on destroying Nigeria and handing it over to his blood thirsty tribe ..God Punish You Buhari God Punish Audu Ogbe

That is not going to happen and pray that it never does. Nigerians are mostly animals in peace time so how do you think they'll behave during war?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by ola12(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Awoofawo:
Head dey pain Buhari and his pipu!!! The man don crazy patapata.......we should prepare for war.....Nigeria Army go hera am...Boko Haram matter go be child play. Dey no know anything walai, even in their so called core north folks will rise up, mark my word....Pipu in northern Kaduna, dey on stand by, for Jos nko, Taraba......Country go, go up in flame, if this cow business is hand well. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Buhari is werey and a big Fulani!
I tink u shd know dat if wars starts, d nigerian army would fight alongside d fulani..
Nigerians rily do not knw wats goin on

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by doublewisdom: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

If okowa agrees to this rubbish cattle colony then he deserves to die! angry

He dare not try it
He knows how far na.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by King44(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
xreal:
Colony is trying to cage them.

They will still go out to kill farmers and rob them.
the colonies can't work for long because those adamant, noneducated and educated illiterates called fulanis or fulani herdsmen to be precise who are not Nigerians will still go out with their cows to kill, Rob, and eat crops,I bet those colonies will later be converted to fulani settlement by the fulanis and there will be nothing that will stop them from growing in population, Buhari!!!! u are busy dashing ur people Freelands securing a future for ur people, may God punish freeze for being silent on this crucial issue
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by kikake: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
benebaby77:
God, what have we done to deserve this?

I am still trying to understand this government and what it has achieved so far, none could come to mind.

73 people lost their life to the beast and till this moment nobody has been arrested!

Did anybody notice that no prominent people in the North has condemned this heinous acts perpetrates every day by Fulani herdsmen - this is to show that Hausa/Fulani are very trabalitisc set of people and the Nigerians should do in every ramifications to avoid them in a very sensitive position like President.

Why are Southern politicians are not condemning this acts? - it is very glaring that the no politicians in Nigeria has interest of the masses at their heart.

Imagine this Audi Ogeh can't even resign as a solidarity to the people who lost their life in his state yet he is talking about cattle colonies?

Is FG run cattle business and why must someone land be forcefully acquired by other businessmen in pursuing of their selfish interests?

Are Fulani/Herdsmen above the law that they can't be brought to book?

And till this moments Presidency has yet to condemn the activities of herdsmen...

Even though, I am not Igbo, I am kind of supporting the disintegration of Nigeria into sovereign geopolitical zone....

To all well-meaning Nigerians, please and please avoid voting for any Hausa/Fulani politicians into presidency... The disasters they have brought on us is enough....

Do you think it's only Igbos that support the disintegration of Nigeria?

It's only some politicians who do not support it, because they are feeding fat from the rot of Nigeria.

Cattle colony thing from the Fulani government of Nigeria may hit the final death nail on Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja / Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.