Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,914 members, 7,879,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready (46164 Views)

16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC / 10 States Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by delishpot: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2018
If a governor accept it doesn't mean the prop should let it happen. Government is not the owner of the land. He is only put there to do the bidding of those who put him in charge and make sure they are equally represented. He is not a dictator or monarchy . If he does what they don't like, they should not allow it.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by Gkay1(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2018
Islie:

• Ogbeh sheds light on plan, blames past governors for herdsmen killings
• Says they wasted N100bn received from Jonathan

http://thenationonlineng.net/16-states-ready-cattle-colonies/
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2018
Buhari oloriburuku, I can't wait to vote him out
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by Karlman: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2018
fork the sixteen and fork their return to colonialism
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by Rexnegro(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2018
I still feel like this idea is not good
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by GavelSlam: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2018
Once the IGR from such a scheme becomes significant you would hear how some states have been marginalised.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by Okoson9ja(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2018
The truth is Agriculture Minister, Audu Ogbeh & Sen David Mark are both waste to the Idoma Nation

Agriculture Minister, Audu Ogbeh is hiding the truth about cattle colony.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by neonly: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2018
APC ooooo which state list Der names nd see reaction bunch of liers
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by otokx(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2018
doublewisdom:
I pity Okowa if Delta state is among those sixteen states.

Pity the Deltans that are victims, from these cattle colonies elections will be won.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by Galaticos444: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2018
kurupt1:
They can have their colonies in the north, nothing like colony in the South
d statue governor won't object d idea of a cattle colony in his state
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by Fawklicant: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2018
All Igbos should take to the streets and protest if any, and I mean any of the Igbo states decides to join the foray. Such governor should be dealth with if possible by impeachment. The same should go for south west too.

Enugu, Ebonyi and imo take note. I trust my Anambra and Abia people.

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by Awaja(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2018
So the only policy this govt can come up in the midst of the rampaging herdsmen is cattle colony, that's there response, its OK,no vroblem,we re watching keenly.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by elonize(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2018
This is a scheme to islamize nigeria,these governors should be rmoved......nigerians tym to pray,cos wer we are heading,is bloody like jihad

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Islie:

• Ogbeh sheds light on plan, blames past governors for herdsmen killings

• Says they wasted N100bn received from Jonathan

http://thenationonlineng.net/16-states-ready-cattle-colonies/

Let the north build cattle colonies in the north.

Let the south also build theirs in the south.

Northern Nigeria landmass makes up about 78% of Nigerian landmass.

The whole of SE is around 28,000 sq km.
Niger state alone is around 78,000 sq km.

This means that Niger state is nearly as big as the entire SE.

About 13 or 14 states in Nigeria has a landmass of over 29,000 sq km.

This means that more than 12 Nigerian states are bigger than the entire SE.

So each state should use their landmass n do whatever they need to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by mvem(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2018
delishpot:
If a governor accept it doesn't mean the prop should let it happen. Government is not the owner of the land. He is only put there to do the bidding of those who put him in charge and make sure they are equally represented. He is not a dictator or monarchy . If he does what they don't like, they should not allow it.
..have you heard of the land use act 1977...the government owns all land and it is in law
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by DemonInSiege: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2018
Fulani people have given you their own definition of colony for now, after giving them your land they will colonize you then go to Oxford dictionary and give you the real definition of colony and prove to you how your land became their own by conquest.

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by veli1(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2018
A Fool 4 Eva. Tell El Rufai Nt To Try Dat In Southern KD.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by mvem(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2018
Fawklicant:
All Igbos should take to the streets and protest if any, and I mean any of the Igbo states decides to join the foray. Such governor should be dealth with if possible by impeachment. The same should go for south west too.

Enugu, Ebonyi and imo take note. I trust my Anambra and Abia people.
.abia gov is a Buffon, see what he did during the ipob problem...traitor
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by ckmayoca: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I hope they give Igbo and Yoruba traders all over Nigeria Trading Colonies since Buhari and his minions want to turn personal business into a federal matter? At least, there should be equity in justice this time around..

na bear colony me want for zaria.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by eduardo36(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2018
This intended policy is like a square peg in a round circle,establishing colonies is like empowering the Fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by AuroraB(f): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2018
vivalavida:

U don't know who Rochas is.

Am sure he will try to support this nonsense
He's requested Imo be made pioneer of cattle colony yesterday already cry cry cry cry
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by Lucifer1419: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]read and comprehend, Audu Ogbe didn't name the 16 states, so how did you come to Ekiti being in the list? Educated indeed
you that is educated can you just read what u wrote, vagabond like you, ewu zambia

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by doyinbaby(f): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2018
DemonInSiege:
Fulani people have given you their own definition of colony, after giving them your land they will colonize you then go to Oxford dictionary and give you the real definition of colony and prove to you how your land became own by conquest.
your head deey there...we can no longer be fooled....everybody eye don open
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by vivalavida(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2018
AuroraB:
He's requested Imo be made pioneer of cattle colony yesterday already cry cry cry cry

Are u serious?

That my Governor is mad

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by CioAngels(f): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2018
All our tenuje governors, please be bold a man you are tell world and Nigerians that you have willingly begged sold, handed your people to colonization? If so, what same.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2018
ckmayoca:

na bear colony me want for zaria.
Hmmmmm! My hand no dey oh lipsrsealed
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by AuroraB(f): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2018
vivalavida:

Are u serious?

That my Governor is mad
I'm no longer an Imolite cry
I'm now a foreigner, a citizen of 'Idiroko-Igolor-border sad embarassed
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by beautyoftheLord: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2018
Hmmmmm! Ben Ayade, make Cross River State no dey there o! Instead he should encourage ranches by indigenes to come up in CRS.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by poseidon12: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2018
If Audu Ogbeh feels that his intentions are good, why is he keeping the name of the States that have allegedly accepted cattle colonies secret?
So far, it's Kogi State that I keep seeing. Indigenes of Imo State should check very well to make sure that Rochas have not put them on the list. On a lighter note, if they accept to host a cattle colony, they should ensure that the colony is on Abagworo's family's property. It's only fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by usba: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2018
[s]
Lucifer1419:
you that is educated can you just read what u wrote, vagabond like you, ewu zambia
[/s]

E pain am.

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by 2016easy2017: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2018
these myetiSHAYTAN wont be contempted with this. they are possessed by evil spirit and drinks nothing but BLOOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters At CBN Headquarters In Abuja, Say We Are Sleeping Over / Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) / GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.