Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,425 members, 7,888,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

Sexy Baby - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sexy Baby (1558 Views)

Sexy Baby / Sexy Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sexy Baby by whiteNkem(f): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2007
why u so curious danny?
Re: Sexy Baby by OmoEko1(f): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2007
ugodaniel:

Please someone respond to my Q undecided
there is no beef ooooooo, it's just that people view thing differently that all.
Re: Sexy Baby by olagoke1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2007
why are people wondering about what i look like abeg stop your curiosity, so i will advice u to say what u say to me. another advice u better think about whatever u want to say about me so u don't say the wrong thing.  SO WATCH URSELF

people are really wondering of what you look like, because of the way you give your words, there is a feeling in it that you are   tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue:, i don't have much to say, but just no that you arrassed a whole country saying they are either ugly or 419, thanks for your advice, but i will like you to know that nigeria have great and good looking guys that are not 419, am not saying they are all pure! because out of good there is bad so take caution not all nigerian in this room are ugly or 419, ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Looking For Some Fun Xoxo / Is There No Proper Efik Guy On N/l ? / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.