Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,131 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part (66529 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Luukasz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
sinaj:
He forced you to remove your clothes, placed a bead around ur neck, a stash on ur shoulder, nd forced u to step on cowries nd you claimed you were struggling with him

I dnt think its possible except the guy was with a weapon or she was hypnotized.
Sho ode ni e ni are you too blind to read where she said the dude charmed her. Girlie no be must say una go comment
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by TheBlessedMAN: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
Stupid pastor. See as im neck long like devil's walking stick. Mumu man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by AceDomino(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Where's the charmed kola and the putt?
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Dammylois(f): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
The Cap says it all...yeye man
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by sinaj(f): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Luukasz:
Sho ode ni e ni are you too blind to read where she said the dude charmed her. Girlie no be must say una go comment
papa Ode didnt u read my last paragraph?
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Etuagievin(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
FrenchWay:
At 23? That's a big lie.

There is no virgin above 18yrs in Lagos.
there is oo. I know a vigin of 32
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Itoro350(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
FrenchWay:
At 23? That's a big lie.

there is no virgin above 12 years in NIGERIA
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Luukasz(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
sinaj:
papa Ode didnt u read my last paragraph?
Oya come let me cuddle you
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by taiwolomo1: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
delishpot:
So police sidown there and he escaped? Na wa
imagine useless policemen of naija republic
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Dhorcas(f): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
sinaj:
He forced you to remove your clothes, placed a bead around ur neck, a stash on ur shoulder, nd forced u to step on cowries nd you claimed you were struggling with him

I dnt think its possible except the guy was with a weapon or she was hypnotized.

Things happens dear.
Only tge concerned can tell.
God continue to be with us.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Dhorcas(f): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
delishpot:

Very stupid people.

So sad the girl was raped to be disvirgined..
If she really was.........
that memory goes along way.
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by fortune1968: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Look at this one o
Them day plenty
how you know ? Are you doing testing-testing ?
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Gracespecial101(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
FrenchWay:
... At 23? That's a big lie.
Bro there are still very surplus "Not all Biro's write".
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Gracespecial101(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Stupid pastor. See as im neck long like devil's walking stick. Mumu man.
Get a pill and help your self
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by undisputedgbola(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
FrenchWay:
At 23? That's a big lie.

At the very least, I know one personally!
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Nygma(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Terrible human beings doing what they know how to do best

May God punish all rapists greatly plus those that use 'juju' to trap their victims even though i don't believe in 'juju'
Have you visited Kogi state??
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Collins10(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
sinaj:

She was hypnotized na. Didn't you read the story?
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
blaqroy:
That tribe are found of that kind of stupidity

You call them stupid, but you don't know the difference between FOND and FOUND.

So ironic grin

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Sexymachine22(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Tell us the money he promised you was not giving to u period, coakroach every were cool cool cool
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by mechanics(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
delishpot:
hahahah, they were not smart enough.
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by mentorandfriend(m): 12:57am On Jan 22, 2018
sinaj:

Shut up. Learn to show some sympathy.
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by mentorandfriend(m): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
At 23? That's a big lie.

May someone precious to you be raped, since you don't know the meaning of sympathy.
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by blazer2018: 1:34am On Jan 22, 2018
delishpot:

Strong Nigerian juju!!!!

But on getting to the scene, Sunday Vanguard learnt that the policemen requested that the suspect should follow them to their station but he excused himself to dress up and ready his car to drive everybody to the station only for him to escape through a back door.

The guy be correct jazz man... Police dey allow person dress up; for Naija for that matter?

See his face like that of a lizard...he shld be castrated immediately he's arrested.
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by whytepawn1(m): 1:34am On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
At 23? That's a big lie.

lolssss, there are still ladies of virtue out there, my fiancee resides in Lagos and yes, she is a virgin.
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by LordKushmann(m): 2:10am On Jan 22, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Terrible human beings doing what they know how to do best

May God punish all rapists greatly plus those that use 'juju' to trap their victims even though i don't believe in 'juju'

An experience will change you for life.
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Mp3mack: 2:13am On Jan 22, 2018
Police don collect bribe...cos the way he escaped make dem look stupid.
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Timohstew(m): 3:28am On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
At 23? That's a big lie.

I concur!
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by lordpiro2018: 4:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Quality20:
all ds southern ppl and fetish n evil things. You call a police to arrest somebody in d south, he will be afraid that they might hit him with charm - whereas in d north d police will just be doing gara gara cos they know northerners are not as evil minded/diabolical as folks down south.
So d girls only offence was her being a descent, respectful virgin lady? So it's a crime to be descent down south?
Foolish comment from an aboki.... cool
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by AvailableCofOLa(m): 6:04am On Jan 22, 2018
What's the kolanut for? Only God can save.

Please check my signature and contact us.
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by blaqroy: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You call them stupid, but you don't know the difference between FOND and FOUND.

So ironic grin

Lecturer e pain u, I didn't call them stupid i referred to silly things they do.... Ode grin grin
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2018
blaqroy:

Lecturer e pain u, I didn't call them stupid i referred to silly things they do.... Ode grin grin

You are daft like your worthless fagg0t father because you still don't know where you got it wrong. grin grin grin
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by mrsPT: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
... At 23? That's a big lie.
there is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.