Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,813 members, 7,893,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI (1111 Views)

DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria / Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC / Rumoured Arrest Of Boko Haram’s S‎hekau At UN House Attempt To Destabilise Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by ClumsyFlimsy: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2018

Godwin Isenyo , Kaduna

The Jama ’ atu Nasir Islam on Sunday said that the Christian Association of Nigeria is using herdsmen to destabilise Nigeria so as to achieve their “ agenda . ”
JNI added that CAN was overheating the polity ahead of the 2019 general election.
The Secretary General of the JNI , Dr . Khalid Abubakar Aliyu , at a press conference in Kaduna while reacting to a statement credited to the Secretary General of CAN , Dr . Jonathan Asake , blamed the CAN for the current herdsmen attack in Benue State and other parts of the country.
Aliyu said , “ We , nonetheless , make bold that CAN is deliberately covering up by using the herdsmen debacle as a franchise to perpetrate evil , as witnessed in the Book Haram tale .
“ Seeing that they have gotten away with those crimes , CAN has now devised a new approach to destabilise Nigeria in order to achieve their agenda , ” said the JNI scribe.
While describing the statement ascribed to the CAN’ s scribe as one overheating the polity ahead of the 2019 general elections , Aliyu advised the CAN to register as a political party to test its popularity.
He described the press conference addressed by the CAN Secretary -General on the 16 th of January as “ mendacious , provocative , full of blatant lies and misinformation , disinformation as well as seditious to the state . ”
According to him , some Christian leaders across the country are making hate and inflammatory speeches, whose repercussions are better imagined .
He said , “ The ‘ herdsmen ’ debacle: it must be understood that this is a coinage mischievously invented by CAN over time and its biased errand boys among media practitioners to stereotype an ethnic group so as to achieve a pre - planned agenda .
“ Moreover , why not call a spade by its name ? And why is the whole herdsmen issue heightened now in 2018 ?
“ Simply , CAN is unnecessarily overheating the polity because 2019 is around the corner.
“ Our take is that CAN should better go and register as a political party and contest election if they want to test their popularity !
“ We , nonetheless , make bold to say that CAN is deliberately covering up by using the herdsmen debacle as a franchise to perpetrate evil as witnessed in the Boko Haram tale , as cases of Christians dressed in Muslim garb to bomb churches is still fresh in our memories .
“ The infamous Lydia Yusuf of Bauchi State , the Miya Barkatai would - be Christian bombers also in Bauchi State , as well as the foiled bombing of the Radio House in Abuja , after which the then Minister of Information and Marylyn Ogar , then SSS spokesperson , changed the story line , are still fresh in our memories . ”

http://punchng.com/can-uses-herdsmen-to-destabilise-nigeria-says-jni/

2 Likes

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Imagine the arrant nonsense and stupity being spewed here

3 Likes

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nawa o.

This country is finished o

1 Like

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by limeta(f): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
My lord my God how far
Cant take any of this any more
Lybia pls welcome me

1 Like

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Once their tribe is involved, an average fulani will turn the truth on its head, from the most educated of them to the least.

1 Like

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by dechriscool(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hmmm
Nothing person no go hear for this country called Naija
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by aolawale025: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
There's a sinister plot going on. Hard for the government to claim ignorance
Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by UAE123(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Both the leaders of JNI & its members (followers)/supporters are stupid to have issued the useless & insulting statement against CAN.

1 Like

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by greatgod2012(f): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Is this what has become of this country

Lord, take control!

Affliction shall not arise the second time!

It is a grave sin for PMB to be reelected come 2019. God forbid evil!

1 Like

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by proeast(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
This man is a complete bastard! Just imagine this !diot, a pogrom cum ethnic cleansing of christians is currently ongoing in the north yet this bastard has the temerity to be saying nonsense! If the Middle Belt continues to dine with these vampires then thats there business. Why are their leaders keeping quite while buhari either by comission or omission is massacreing their people?? Why cant they approach the ICJ, AU, UN etc and report buhari? Are they going to keep mum until their people are all dead? You have enough evidence to nail buhari and his evil regime!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by NaijaMutant(f): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
You can't be sane and be a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by yanshDoctor: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
why this people never stop the blame game
Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by ettybaba(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
JNI is a senseless organization.
Was it CAN that set chief Olu Falae's farm ablaze today?

1 Like

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by Paperwhite(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Shithole country! Shitty people! angry
Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by Paperwhite(m): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
proeast:
This man is a complete bastard! Just imagine this !diot, a pogrom cum ethnic cleansing of christians is currently ongoing in the north yet this bastard has the temerity to be saying nonsense! If the Middle Belt continues to dine with these vampires then thats there business. Why are their leaders keeping quite while buhari either by comission or omission is massacreing their people?? Why cant they approach the ICJ, AU, UN etc and report buhari? Are they going to keep mum until their people are all dead? You have enough evidence to nail buhari and his evil regime!
I'm telling you brother man.
Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by gists: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
CAN is filled with political jobbers and Islamophobs. We all know they are the religious wing of PigDigPigs.
BUT JNI should just shut the hell up and do muslims a whole world of good by calling on the President to wake up to his responsibilities.
Let us even assume that its true that CAN is responsible, is it not PMB's job to put an end to it irrespective of the brains behind this carnage?

JNI should not descend to CAN level by whipping up and fanning the flames of religious sentiments when lives are being lost.

Oh, BTW, I am a muslim and let no Ipob quote me otherwise, amadioha will fire you.

1 Like

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by Kalapizim(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
I wish I can become Nigeria's president next year, I will draft a 100 list of provocative dullards to be deleted and this man will be in my top 30 . Haba
Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by Sirjamo: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
proeast:
Help them to nail him now, shebi you know road to UN headquarters
Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by Turantula(m): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
gists:
CAN is filled with political jobbers and Islamophobs. We all know they are the religious wing of PigDigPigs.
BUT JNI should just shut the hell up and do muslims a whole world of good by calling on the President to wake up to his responsibilities.
Let us even assume that its true that CAN is responsible, is it not PMB's job to put an end to it irrespective of the brains behind this carnage?

JNI should not descend to CAN level by whipping up and fanning the flames of religious sentiments when lives are being lost.

Oh, BTW, I am a muslim and let no Ipob quote me otherwise, amadioha will fire you.
How market? When r u getting your 70 virgins?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by abokibuhari: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
gists:

I no blame you I blame that Moham mad way rape pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by jamesibor: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
"Buhari is an agent of destabilisation" - Tinubu
Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by oloripelebe2: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin grin

Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by SalamRushdie: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
This madness is gettingbout of hand ..I am calling on Obasanjo , Tinubu , Babangida , Ty Danjuma, Gowon , Cardinal Okogie , Balarabe Musa , Umar Dangiwa , Shonekan and all other worthy statesman to rise up and speak and end to this evil govt , we are suffering under this govt without end , it feels like the whole of hell fire has been imported into Nigeria by the devil in herdsmen skin called Buhari ...Elder statesman remember posterity will Judge you and your decendants of you fail to speak up against this evil govt
Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 22, 2018
Kai! I don't know what to say sef.... I just weak for JNI!
Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by ClumsyFlimsy: 12:41am On Jan 22, 2018
cc Mynd44
Re: CAN Uses Herdsmen To Destabilise Nigeria, Says JNI by sapientia(m): 12:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Arise O compatriots and defend your lands..

If it was christians killing muslim fulanis, Buhari would have arrested all their leaders.. proscribe CAN.. and send the army to invade churches.. we all know his hatred for anything not Fulani is driven by a much more powerful than love in a darker way.

The fulanis will fail.. Buhari will be voted out.. Thats the good news am sure of if there will even be a Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Picture: That Biafra Has It National Assembly,Biafra can't run for president / PHOTOS: Philanthropist,umarun Kwabo Builds School For Kids Orphaned By Boko Hara / 754 Ships Desert Eastern Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.