Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,997 members, 7,886,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Help Me I Love Her But My Trust For Her Falls Every Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I Love Her But My Trust For Her Falls Every Day (613 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me I Love Her But My Trust For Her Falls Every Day by Roland04: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2010
We'ave been together for like 3yrs now but since she gained admission & went to school my trust for keep fading away.,she's now observing it please help me i dont want to loose her and i dont want my heart to be broken,what am i going to do ?
Re: Help Me I Love Her But My Trust For Her Falls Every Day by mecussey(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2010
Its natural, you do not need to trust her, otherwise you will hurt yourself in the end; give her some space to enjoy her school and she will respect you
Re: Help Me I Love Her But My Trust For Her Falls Every Day by olayinkaj2(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2010
Its 1 of those things, its natural for a guy not to trust his gal when she is still in schl, most especially when both are not in the same schl or may be she is in schl while u are working, many things will be running through ur mind about her. Don't put it on ur mind so much coz it might affect u, still try and let her know that u still luv and cherished her so much.

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Sight / African Free Scholarshoip / Romantic Touches:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.