Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,611 members, 7,885,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) (77257 Views)

Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) / What Do Some Guyz See In Ladies Yansh?chaii / 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Only1mi(f): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Newboss:
What's the fuss about marriage? angry Go get a life! angry Marriage is not what anyone should go all ballistic about! angry

Preach. Too many unhappy people in marriages.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by lebete3000: 12:09am On Jan 23, 2018
XingXhang:
8. She starts attending church and falling anyhow for any small prayer like...

[img]https://media1./images/cac376ad23d0173364d5b01180ab0766/tenor.gif?itemid=10333324[/img]

Yet she dances only this kind of dance in church...

[img]https://media1./images/f8e63daa8f796085dce56a8c9f63d774/tenor.gif?itemid=9469080[/img]

Hmm...Sister Angela, we understand the thing that is causing this kind of thing... lipsrsealed

The best kinda ass for sweet doggy dog. If I get a hold of that waist, I'm so gonna brush that ass till she moans my name.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 23, 2018
XingXhang:

Nice BusyNess Plan
Meaning?
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Destinychild263(m): 12:35am On Jan 23, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
I just don't get it, what's the big deal about being single undecided like marriage is the final destination or greatest achievement for a woman.
This is typical Nigerian/African backward mentality and we need to stop this.

INI Edo, Chika ike, Tonto Dike all got married but never had the "happy ending".
are u a lady?
if yes no marry stay in ur papa house til u old....u hear?

2 Likes

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by mikron(m): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2018
XingXhang:
14. Last last, below is her husband and their first child

[img]https://media1./images/326a0090341e298dd6976cc1f572af7d/tenor.gif?itemid=10726543[/img]
u no talk lie

3 Likes

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Macgreat(m): 12:49am On Jan 23, 2018
philcz:
grin Savagery level: Top Player
grin Savagery level: Top Player

grin
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by XingXhang(m): 12:56am On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

Meaning?

People who have trust issues have lots of work to do on themselves.
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 23, 2018
Newboss:
What's the fuss about marriage? angry Go get a life! angry Marriage is not what anyone should go all ballistic about! angry
1000,000 likes
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Tekzyflex(m): 1:18am On Jan 23, 2018
Mortal kombat.... Brutality finish hmmmmmm!
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by ayojohn4real: 1:29am On Jan 23, 2018
You wicked ooo, see as you murder them I no fit laugh
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by jonadaft: 1:42am On Jan 23, 2018
XingXhang:
7. She seeking attention on Nairaland; commenting everywhere...You've been noticed Ma'am

[img]https://media1./images/edd1eed7a538ace89a654e39a1b39ce2/tenor.gif?itemid=3473831[/img]
Cc
Bianca
LadyF
Rufiner et al
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by captainbangz: 3:01am On Jan 23, 2018
Dimples129:
Let me park my ol ass here grin

*Spreads her mat *

Epic fail undecided

*Rolls up her mat and twerks out the thread*
do you stay in a floody area¿
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Revolva(m): 3:49am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by livinbygrace: 5:10am On Jan 23, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
I just don't get it, what's the big deal about being single undecided like marriage is the final destination or greatest achievement for a woman.

INI Edo, Chika ike, Tonto Dike all got married but never had the "happy ending".

Dey there dey console yourself,your eye gonsoon clear.I

3 Likes

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Immarocks(f): 6:05am On Jan 23, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

pls help me ask.....
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Shortyy(f): 6:35am On Jan 23, 2018
AjiAmu:

choi!!..omo see painment oooo..dis 1 pain aunty nobi small...but its not the op's fault that you're almost at menopause, yet as single as the letter "i"

You are as useless as your nick. So I'll pass.
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Shortyy(f): 6:44am On Jan 23, 2018
maynia:

But he wasn't lying now

Are you that pained?

Whether he was lying or nah. That is none of my bizwax boy. The only pained person here is actually who ever created this dumb ass thread. And y'all commending him.
Y'all have been rejected by women so much that you go around creating useless threads on NL.

Y'all should go get something doing. Probably by the grace of God you will make enough money to buy yourselves sex dolls. Ndi iberibe anokogheri.
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Bamz(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:
I find it hilarious how guys think that all women live their lives with the end goal of finding a man. grin grin mtschewwww
Lemme goan be implementing my business plans and make some money moves.

Lol this reeks of pretence. I agree that self fulfillment won't always mean you should get man, but what happens after you get money? You set more financial goals, right?

I believe humans were made for companionship. There's a hole that money cannot fill. You see ladies with good cars, looking all classy and stuff, but all that show about not needing a man to complete them may just be a sham.

1 Like

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Shortyy:

Whether he was lying or nah. That is none of my bizwax boy. The only pained person here is actually who ever created this dumb ass thread. And y'all commending him.
Y'all have been rejected by women so much that you go around creating useless threads on NL.

Y'all should go get something doing. Probably by the grace of God you will make enough money to buy yourselves sex dolls. Ndi iberibe anokogheri.

If it's none of your business why you commenting then hoe?

Anybody can create Whatever they want ,if you not cool with it then get lost .

Rejected by woman? And so, attaching so much importance to these hoes ,as if them be God

I wonder ,if you have a job, you won't he here commenting who is jobless or not. ..many girls came on to the thread, not all of them commented, that's how we know dogs and human being hoe

4 Likes

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Shortyy(f): 7:16am On Jan 23, 2018
maynia:

If it's none of your business why you commenting then hoe?

Anybody can create Whatever they want ,if you not cool with it then get lost .

Rejected by woman? And so, attaching so much importance to these hoes ,as if them be God

I wonder ,if you have a job, you won't he here commenting who is jobless or not. ..many girls came on to the thread, not all of them commented, that's how we know dogs and human being hoe

And why are you quoting me stvpid It's hurting you that I'm stating the obvious? Get yourself a job and buy a sex doll. No one cares about you or your tiny dicks. Anuofia.

And constantly calling me hoe is so 2017. We all know that's what you call yo momma. Like I said earlier, get something doing. You won't be bothered about any lady who got married or not.
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by wizod(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2018
XingXhang:
5. She looking at the mirror and notices her beauty fading...#anxiety101

[img]https://media1./images/bbe9b7f21ab97a20d43b3b03dedbe9fb/tenor.gif?itemid=8803780[/img]
dis lady must b an afonja
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by fuckpro: 7:33am On Jan 23, 2018
trustyshoess:
I find it hilarious how guys think that all women live their lives with the end goal of finding a man. grin grin mtschewwww
Lemme goan be implementing my business plans and make some money moves.
...you need a man

1 Like

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by wizod(m): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

dis one get brain at all? Hw will a naija celebrity has a happy ending in marriage when they are busy tasting all sizes of d**k from different types of men, from senators to Governors, from house members 2 LG chairmen.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by timilinda(f): 7:45am On Jan 23, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

My dear that attitude keeps irritating me a lot. Once a woman is a spinster, pple keep spewing trash. Is marriage an achievement?
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by chris31(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2018
Newboss:
Stop deceiving urself u may not understand it now but later stages in ur life not all women are good for marriage though

1 Like

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by BIXYBABE: 8:02am On Jan 23, 2018
ValZod:
See how Chika, Shade, Amarachi and Bisola be looking at your thread like... "Eediot Wetin concern you?"
So u must mention names to comment. When plenty of u guys u guys refuse to marry wetin we should do.
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2018
timilinda:

My dear that attitude keeps irritating me a lot. Once a woman is a spinster, pple keep spewing trash. Is marriage an achievement?

unfortunately in this part of the world people see it as one
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by BIXYBABE: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2018
This one weak me........d way OP package it as if marriage is d ticket to eternity
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Bamz:

Lol this reeks of pretence. I agree that self fulfillment won't always mean you should get man, but what happens after you get money? You set more financial goals, right?

I believe humans were made for companionship. There's a hole that money cannot fill. You see ladies with good cars, looking all classy and stuff, but all that show about not needing a man to complete them may just be a sham.

Companionship doesn't always need to be a relationship. If I find a man during my quest to achieve financial success, then great. If not, I've got my family, my friends, and the option of adopting a child since there are so many out there who need a family. I refuse to live my life with a tunnel vision of finding a man. There is so much more to life and you miss out When you place all your focus on one thing

1 Like

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Fausty44: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2018
Let's say the truth, no girl will be happy if she is not married, everyone wants to be

2 Likes

Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2018
fuckpro:
...you need a man
Nope.
Want one? eh maybe
Need one? Definitely not
Re: 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2018
XingXhang:

People who have trust issues have lots of work to do on themselves.
Such as?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Driver Who Was Masturbating & Driving Caught By Corper In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.