Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,851 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship (29173 Views)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) / TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by richardddon: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
paulsir:

but culture was not revoked, this will give a level ground to cultism in that university.

There is a logical or necessary connection, legitimacy or measure to question the revocation of fellowship activities as culture was not revoked, grin. But let me ask you, will you rather behead a child that stole 5 Naira worth candy at a shop?
Culture rises far beyond the surface, it's buried deep inside of you in your cells, so don't imagine it could be revoked.
On cultism, I think cultism thrives majorly on negative vices such as a bad ideology of seeking protection, and a background that lacks proper parental guidance. Religion/fellowships I think play little or no role in helping a child to be upright. If you spend quality time with your child and teach the ideal ways, he will grow up to live that which you taught him!

This is my submission, sorry I'm replying a little late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Vs Alex: Who Wore It Better? / Twitter Users Use Celebrity Names To Complete Sentences (Photos) / Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.