Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,076 members, 7,980,829 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

John Dumelo Isn't Engaged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Isn't Engaged (354 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Isn't Engaged by olokeded: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2018
Over the weekend, Ghanaian actor John Dumelo shared a post on Instagram that led many of his fans and the media to believe that he had just proposed to his mystery girlfriend who said YES!

Dumelo shared a photo of a lady's hands with an engagement ring and simply captioned it, 'She said YES'.

True story is the actor actually took the shine off his friend's proposal to his girlfriend with the post.

Turns out Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo isn

It was his best friend, Fred Nuamah (Chief Executive of Ghana Movie Awards) who proposed to his girlfriend of many years, Martekor aboard a flight to Liberia where they were all headed to attend the inauguration ceremony of President elect, George Weah.

http://www.metronaija.ng/john-dumelo-isnt-engaged/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Actress Dorcas Fapson Says She Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Soci / 5 Latest Version Of Shaku Shaku Dance By Nigerian Celebrities / I Will Die In Wealth Says Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.