Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

"Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies (54331 Views)

I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John / "Jim Iyke Your Gucci Shoes Are Fake" - Fan Tells Actor, Jim Iyke Fires Back / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by Equiano: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mind your business
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by nikki44: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
e pain am grin

1 Like

Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by rattlesnake(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
jim iyke has mental human deficiency syndrome

1 Like

Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by desgiezd(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
His aggression has the handwriting of frustrations all over!!

1 Like

Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by Tanyabee(f): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
cutieme:
How Jim iyke ended up not marrying Nadia is still a shock to me!They were all over the place like real love birds but alas.....
same here
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by lloyds(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lovely shoe. I love that shoe
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by emmk: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
We can't give what we don't have. The man talked about Jim iyk getting married and Jim is talking about erectile dysfunction. Now who is suffering from erectile dysfunction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by Jman06(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
That reply was uncalled for! It didn't show class at all. Let me just believe it wasn't Jim that replied that lowlife in that manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by Kobicove(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bravo Jim...tell off the fool! smiley
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by darsenalboy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
my brother sorry....the lord is your strength...
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by zabuur: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jim is a known figure, he has something to lose and protect. The guy isn't. Reason Jim shouldn't have replied that way.

He could have replied this way. "thanks bro, it's all in my plan, but, any decent lady left in ur family that can be considered?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
i thought TB Joshua has delivered Jim Iyke From.. grin
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by SpoiltVirgin: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
I thought he was delivered from the demons that was stopping him from getting married at Synagogue.
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by koolaid87: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pastor tb, I tot dis man was delivered. E still dey him body ooo.. sey make we bring am again?? grin

We don tire ooo

1 Like

Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by Rozaytee: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
SolexxBarry:
Hmm this guy sounds pained, he needs help
i could sense it too..grin
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by Dsov2016: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
zabuur:
Jim is a known figure, he has something to lose and protect. The guy isn't. Reason Jim shouldn't have replied that way.

He could have replied this way. "thanks bro, it's all in my plan, but, any decent lady left in ur family that can be considered?"

i am not surprised, Jim is known for being very temperamental and aggressive
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by Reeberry: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
See them asslicker dey asslick, like say jim hyke go give them money.
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by Mpeka(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Its not good to speak out of anger. Jim unconsciously tell the whole world his personal experience, trying to rubbish the busybody guy.
Had it been Jim was careful to tell the guy .. Thank you, advice receipt. Bye busybody buddy. I think the whole episode would have been fun all through. Now he said a thing that make people to think otherwise about him, especially on his case with Nadia.
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by Snow02: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
e pain Jim iyke sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by tope24(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nothing epic about his response in my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
jim jim nadia dumbed ur asss, waiting for ........ & iceberg
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by oodua1stson: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Chai, see savagery at its peak

Jim Iyke need to go back to TB Joshua for the completion of his deliverance

Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by 2shure: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
all those long epistles jim iyke
just to a stranger.
u are a grown ass man jimmy
when u gonna wake up
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by scholes23(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Actor Jim Iyke has pierced through the bones of a Man with an Epic reply, he gave, after the man advised him to go and marry.
Here's how he started the father of one shared a cute photo of himself, and this strange man commented saying he should go an marry, Well the reply Jim gave to him, is what you really need to read for yourself, He even called him a 45seconds man..Ouch..

The actor is obviously not ready for marriage..

See below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/uh-uh-see-what-actor-jim-iyke-did-to.html

EPIC!!!

Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
megrimor:
Jim IYKE go and marry
Buhari go and buy sense
And Megrimor go and mind your business grin
Now it all looks complete.
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by lifedynamics: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
"You can't run when you're messing with the CROSS! "
Who here can remember that his cultist movie? grin grin grin
Savage grin grin
Jim is back!! grin grin grin
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by enemmo(f): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lool

After starting with my brother.
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by Heavance(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
jayson87:
Jim Iyke is an unfortunate fellow, no wonder Nadia Buari used and dumped his silly ass. I see who has the erectile dysfunction. His manndingo could not function in Nadia's punnani, sad to say this guy was busy parading Nadia everywhere fucccin where, while the girl was getting a good dicckin on the side from a real man

Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by goldenjubiles: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
ok ooo
Holla007:
Okay we have heard
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by dasparrow: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
LOL grin grin grin

Jim Iyke got no chill. Savage reply!

When will Nigerians learn to mind their business though?
Re: "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies by AiiVee(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chaiii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos / Ayo Olaiya In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.