Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,257 members, 7,947,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking (519 Views)

Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) / Did Abacha Actually Buried 500 Skull In Aso Rock - Let Us Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking by sirBLUNT: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2018
I'm very curious to know how much did he exactly stole, because since 1999 we have been hearing of huge sums of money been to the federal government,and we have been hearing of his wife boasting that no matter how much the federal government recover they can never be poor like dangote so how much did he stole or is their some deep conspiracy theory that we don't know?
Re: How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking by madridguy(m): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2018
tongue
Re: How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking by dukie25: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
You should ask his partner in crime, I mean his former Petroleum Trust Fund chairman.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
The exact amount is not known... But I believe it might be equivalent to the national budget of 3years.
Re: How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking by Countersam(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
See JAMB queshion
Re: How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking by myqel(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
He stole NOTHING according to Buhari...I want to use this platform to say thank you to Almighty God for seeing me through all these years in good health and sound mind...Happy birthday to me, myself and I...Nairalanders, pls show some love
Re: How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking by Siki355(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
me tire ooo since dem born til date i done da hear Abacha loot recovering
dis man is a real nigga
Re: How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking by Emyogalanya: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
sirBLUNT:
I'm very curious to know how much did he exactly stole, because since 1999 we have been hearing of huge sums of money been to the federal government,and we have been hearing of his wife boasting that no matter how much the federal government recover they can never be poor like dangote so how much did he stole or is their some deep conspiracy theory that we don't know?
I THINK HE STOLE 1000 TIMES THE CURRENT VALUE OF DANGOTE. SO FOR U TO GET THE FIGURE CONTACT DANGOTE TO GET HOW MUCH HE OWNS THEN MULTIPLY THAT BY 1000 AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ANSWER
Re: How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking by aolawale025: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
It's estimated at between 3.5b to 5 billion dollars
Re: How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking by ayourbamie: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
myqel:
He stole NOTHING according to Buhari...I want to use this platform to say thank you to Almighty God for seeing me through all these years in good health and sound mind...Happy birthday to me, myself and I...Nairalanders, pls show some love

Show ur birth certificate or issalie
Re: How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking by sirBLUNT: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
aolawale025:
It's estimated at between 3.5b to 5 billion dollars
but how was he able to aquire that,does he have some kind of money printing machine or how?

cc: mynd44 lalasticlala seun lets fight curruption
Re: How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking by aolawale025: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
sirBLUNT:
but how was he able to aquire that,does he have some kind of money printing machine or how?

cc: mynd44 lalasticlala seun lets fight curruption

My brother they said the guy was taking it directly from CBN.
Re: How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking by magoo10(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Abacha did not steal...buhari
Re: How Much Did ABACHA Loot? A Nairalander Is Asking by ivandragon: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
https://secure.saharareporters.com/2016/07/14/rawlings-and-abachas-blood-money-louis-odion

abacha looted not less than $5b ALONE...

It does not include looted funds from cronies like the present head of state...

just Abacha alone...

(1) (Reply)

APC Lacks Power To Unite Nigerians — Sule Lamido / Who Loves Pmb More, Apc Paid Online Supporters Or His Wife And Children? / Coalition For Nigeria: What It Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.