Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,030 members, 7,949,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Moses: I’m Pleased To Score Vs Brighton, It Was Long Overdue - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moses: I’m Pleased To Score Vs Brighton, It Was Long Overdue (360 Views)

Ejuke Pleased To Be Familiar With The Super Eagles And The Quest For Victory / Timo Werner Misses Big Chance To Score Vs Real Madrid, Fans React (Photos) / Emmanuel Dennis Becomes 3rd Nigerian To Score Vs Real Madrid In Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moses: I’m Pleased To Score Vs Brighton, It Was Long Overdue by solbase10(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Super Eagles forward, Victor Moses, has stated that his goal in Chelsea’s 4-0 win against Brighton in the Premier League on Saturday was long overdue.

Moses scored Chelsea’s fourth goal against Brighton in the concluding stages, latching onto a through ball from substitute Charly Musonda.

The goal was his first since finding the back of the net in the Community Shield defeat to Arsenal last August.

And the Premier League winner hopes to get on the score sheet more.

“It’s about time,” Moses told Chelsea official website.

“I was due one and I’m very pleased to get on the score sheet. It’s important to me and I want to keep on helping the team, working hard and hopefully score more goals in the future.”

Moses while expressing delight with his teammates’ performance in the weekend’s win, said their focus now is on Wednesday’s second leg semi-final against Arsenal in the Carabao Cup at the Emirates.

“I thought we started very well,” said Moses. “Getting the two goals early on really helped us and we showed great character. It was very important to get the three points.

“We’ve been working so hard in training, obviously on our finishing as well, and you could see that on the pitch – everybody did really well to put the ball in the net and we’re very pleased. We also defended very well from front to back.

“Once we got those two goals we wanted to control the game, which we did. We’re very pleased and now we’re looking forward to Wednesday’s game.”

Read more:https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/moses-im-pleased-score-vs-brighton-long-overdue/

(1) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Late Stephen Keshi Who Would Have Marked 56 Today / Sanchez Accept 16-month Prison Sentence / Highlight Basel Vs Manchester City 0:4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.