Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

"God Said I Should Not Stop Impregnating My Wife!!!"-christian With 13 Kids - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Said I Should Not Stop Impregnating My Wife!!!"-christian With 13 Kids (390 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"God Said I Should Not Stop Impregnating My Wife!!!"-christian With 13 Kids by Niflheim(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
He turned his wife to a "baby factory on steroids"!!!

He cannot even provide for his kids again!!!

This is what religion does to the human brain!!! I weep for the stupidity and the imbecility of this ""religious couple"!!! cry cry cry cry cry

FULL STORY:

The Christian couple accused of torturing their 13 children in their California home are footloose and fancy-free as they renew their vows — alongside an Elvis impersonator, video from the oddball affair shows.

David and Louise Turpin can be seen smiling in the chapel while Vegas-based King impersonator Kent Ripley re-upped their wedding promises for their 26th anniversary in 2011.

“Twenty-six years ago, the two of you promised to share your hopes, and all those wonderful dreams,” Ripley tells the couple, who are now accused of torture and child endangerment after it was discovered they severely underfed their 13 kids and left some shackled with lock and chain to beds in their suburban California home.

“Today we celebrate because you two — uh-huh — have kept those promises for 26 years. Oh baby!” Ripley continues. Standing before a chintzy faux colonnade, the devils in disguise share a dance to the Presley hit “Can’t Help Falling In Love,” then don pairs of oversize sunglasses before exchanging vows replete with goofy Elvis references.

Their kids cannot be seen in the clip, but Ripley, who has performed the ceremony for the Turpins at least three times, said he had seen the kids before — though he has not seen the family since 2016, he told Heavy.com.

“The only thing that seemed peculiar was the size of the family,” he said Monday after hearing of the allegations against the couple.

Ripley apparently remarked on David’s mop-top haircut — which all his three sons bizarrely sported as well.

“I joked to him about being a Beatles fan and having a Beatles haircut,” said Ripley.

David and Lousie, who are Pentecostal, [/b]felt “called by God” to have so many children,[b] David’s parents have said.

The link:.....................................................https://nypost.com/2018/01/16/couple-accused-of-shackling-kids-had-elvis-renew-their-vows/

Re: "God Said I Should Not Stop Impregnating My Wife!!!"-christian With 13 Kids by iamvictorbassey: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
And he said God told him to?

Before you argue with him, remember that your Holy book(whichever) was written by mere men like you and I who claim to have received inspiration from God and the Holy Spirit.

So if you cannot verify the authenticity of their inspiration, how then do you tag this guy a liar?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation For Intl. Worship Center In A'ibom / The Clergy Letter - Re Evolution / Instant Miracle!reactions Trail Sale Of ‘blood Of Jesus’ By Megachurch In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.